Princess Stephanie When She Was Younger

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute Steph with her mommy. So sweet :) :)

vdifqw.jpg

(DA)

Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Alix de la Comble Promote Bathing Suits.
(profimedia)

vfvaz7.jpg

JOYEUSES PAQUES!

flowerpower said:
Princess Stephanie of Monaco and Alix de la Comble Promote Bathing Suits.
(profimedia)

JOYEUSES PAQUES!

This pic is an old favourite of mine, but who is Alix de la Comble?

Stephanie met Alix de la Comble while she was working at Dior around 1983-1984. It was during this time that they decided to team up and work as partners and launch a bathing suit line called Pole Position. Stephanie and Alix were business parteners from around 1984-1986 if I'm not mistaken.

monaco70s said:
Stephanie met Alix de la Comble while she was working at Dior around 1983-1984. It was during this time that they decided to team up and work as partners and launch a bathing suit line called Pole Position. Stephanie and Alix were business parteners from around 1984-1986 if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you monaco70s. I loved their bathing suits back then.

Being so athletic, Stephanie knows what works for function and with her lovely genes, form too!

Ann

Looks like she got the best of both sides: the athletic body and gorgeous eyes comes from the Kelly's and the beautiful Italian skin and hair comes from the Grimaldi's.

You're welcome kiina :) I agree with all of you, her bathing suits had cool designs and she looked great in all of them :D

Thanks monaco70s, for your information :)
monaco70s said:

WindsorIII said:
Looks like she got the best of both sides: the athletic body and gorgeous eyes comes from the Kelly's and the beautiful Italian skin and hair comes from the Grimaldi's.
She didn't get the athletic boyish straight up and down androgynous body from her mother!!!! Their both completley differently built! Grace was nice and femminine slim hourglass figure,with a sinched in waist and hips and thighs and bust. But Stephanie is very boyish built skinny narow narrow body narrow narrow hips broad shoulders no waist that sinches in. she has no curves only very small curves on her bust and butt. She's very androdynous built! No hips,thigh,butt,bust,waist on her!!!!! Skinny,skinny,skinny!!!!!! Caroline is the one who inherited her mothers figure! C'mon Stephanie had to have all of her kids by c-section! What does that tell you! Her eye are pretty bu there not Really Beautiful. To someone who hs really beautiful eyes is Audrey Hepburn.Stephanies figure is very good if you like androgynous figures on a woman. But she is still very pretty and attractive,don't get me wrong there.:) :) :D :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by De La Cruz
She didn't get the athletic boyish straight up and down androgynous body from her mother!!!! Their both completley differently built! Grace was nice and femminine slim hourglass figure,with a sinched in waist and hips and thighs and bust. But Stephanie is very boyish built skinny narow narrow body narrow narrow hips broad shoulders no waist that sinches in. she has no curves only very small curves on her bust and butt. She's very androdynous built! No hips,thigh,butt,bust,waist on her!!!!! Skinny,skinny,skinny!!!!!! Caroline is the one who inherited her mothers figure! C'mon Stephanie had to have all of her kids by c-section! What does that tell you! Her eye are pretty bu there not Really Beautiful. To someone who hs really beautiful eyes is Audrey Hepburn.Stephanies figure is very good if you like androgynous figures on a woman. But she is still very pretty and attractive,don't get me wrong there.:) :) :D :cool:

WindsorIII said she got the Athletic body and eyes from the Kelly side of the family not from her mother :confused: the members of the kelly Family have Athletic bodies that is were Stephanie got it from . Stephanie having to have a C-sections does not have anything to do with the the way her body is built or how skinny she is. Look at Princess Letizia of Spain she had a c-section! According to Daniel Ducruets book Louis had to be born by C-section because The umbilical cord was winded around Louis'body which made it impossible for him to come out in the normal way. And Stephanie has very Beautiful Dark sometimes light blue eyes . Caroline and Charlotte are very beautiful they have very exotic and Movie star looks. But Stephanie has a very Exotic and unique look about her , and that innocent smile and Cute look she has had since she was a child .:rolleyes: :cool: :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
RADKER18 said:
WindsorIII said she got the Athletic body and eyes from the Kelly side of the family not from her mother :confused: the members of the kelly Family have Athletic bodies that is were Stephanie got it from . Stephanie having to have a C-sections does not have anything to do with the the way her body is built or how skinny she is. Look at Princess Letizia of Spain she had a c-section! According to Daniel Ducruets book Louis had to be born by C-section because The umbilical cord was winded around Louis'body which made it impossible for him to come out in the normal way. And Stephanie has very Beautiful Dark sometimes light blue eyes . Caroline and Charlotte are very beautiful they have very exotic and Movie star looks. But Stephanie has a very Exotic and unique look about her , and that innocent smile and Cute look she has had since she was a child .:rolleyes: :cool: :) :D
Yes I know the reason was because Louis's umbilical cord was wrapped around his body. But the rest of her children were born by c-section what does that tell you.:p :rolleyes: :) . Yes she does have a very good body its very thin toned muscular six pack abs everyone wants no fat at all on her no even where its supposte to be on a woman but she does look very good. Yes her eyes are very exotic with that dark skin and black hair and very fair eyes looks very exotic and mysterious but very Beautiful. Plus I remeber reading in the book The Royal House of Monaco that when Stephanie was a teenager like 15 or something when her body was changing and starting to go through puberty those ackward hormone raging teen years into a young woman but a very different androgynous young women figure and she starting to get more muscles anyway Grace and her American friend who was visiting as always and they were talking about Stephanie and how she is so athletic and tomboy and active. Graces friend was saying about how athletic and muscular and boyish but still she said beautiful yet femminie about Stephanies figure and Grace replied She must have got her genes mixed up!:p. The author interviewed different and lots of friends and family members,palace guards,maids and so on, including Rainer,Albert,Grace and Stephanie. Her friend said that about Stephanie. So I think Stephanie didn't get from Graces side or even Rainers intermediate side. I think she inherited her boyish athletic figure from an distant ancestor from either side. My feeling says Rainers side. But who knows maybe Graces side. :D

Last edited:
Looking at pictures of her Kelly and Grimaldi relatives, Stephanie clearly got athleticism and lean body from her family. True, she doesn't have a full figure, but these days even the female stars are encouraged to be sticks. I'm awaiting the rebirth of love for the Rubenesque look. Many Americans who don't take proper care of themselves already have it!

Having a child by C-section is not the tummy tuck some think. It cuts through muscles that could be tightened naturally through exercise.
And only recently have women been encouraged to give birth vaginally after having a C-section. Typically, once a woman has a C-section, even if she's given birth vaginally before, she is told to have any later children by C-section as well.

That Stephanie was able to move her body back into shape, including a prominent "six-pack of abs" is testament to her determination--another inherited trait of both sides.

I will agree to disagree. For a long time I thought Stephanie didn't look anything like her family. Now I think she's ringer for her aunt Lizette Kelly.

Ann

I'm NOT saying to have the Rubenesque look for a woman at all! I'm saying that Stephanie has a very androgynous,athletic SHAPE figure. You can be skinny but have an hourglass women figure witha sinched in waist and hips thigh,butt, bust like a real woman and still be skinny and thin thats not the way with Stephanie her body shape and bone stucture is completley different. Loook at actress Sarah Jessica Parker she is a perfect example of a femminine but skinny hourglass,woman figure. Thats all.

See you can tell its her natural body shape and bone structure thats makes her mesomorph or androgynous but very attractive still in built. These are when she was younger.http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs/stephaniemonaco30.jpg
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs/stephaniemonaco76.jpg She has big broad shoulders and arms and back but still very thin upper bodu and tiny waist and hips and small busted. Her meauserments are 34b bra size -23-32 is that tiny or what! I mean hardly any grown women have 32 inch hips unless they are a grown man or child. Or even better a skinny boy! The waist is tiny beyond belief too! The 34b was considered average but nows its a 36c. WOW women are getting bigger and bigger breasted!

tbhrc - lovely pictures of a lovely woman. I like the ones with Steph dressed in white from one of her videos.

The walking in the trees and on the beach--those are from a music video Stephanie did?

Ann

Stephanie and her Mom in 1982 (OLYCOM)
vs2wdk.jpg

Suonymona said:
The walking in the trees and on the beach--those are from a music video Stephanie did?

Ann

Yes, if I remember it correctly. I think the song was "I'm waiting for you". There were some beautiful scenes.

Princes Stepahnie at different age !!
(PDv)
2659wt.jpg
812sx.jpg

prvaciglo10197296zy.jpg
794pt.jpg

Last edited:
So sweet , Nina, thanks.....Who is she talking to in the second picture?

michelle said:
So sweet , Nina, thanks.....Who is she talking to in the second picture?

Isn't that Grace with some strange hair style? :D

So cute clippings Nina! Love how she played with father's coat on first one..child has to be creative during so loong official events:p

Little bit older..with Paul (JdF)
ws2xdw.jpg
ws31w8.jpg

Grace was wearing a feather hat. The black and white of the photo appears to blend her hair into the hat.

Stephanie was quite comfortable making cute expressions around the press...something she passed onto her children?

Ann

Everybody is right it's Princess Grace but I don't remember exactly the occasion !:confused: :rolleyes: :)

Thanks Ianna for those great pics !! Paul and stephanie was so sweet !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom