Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: I love it that Louis and his beautiful Marie adopted a rescue doggie.?

I wish we had more information about their upcoming wedding.

Pauline gave an interview in the Daily Front Row talking about Fashion, her life in New York and her family of course.

https://fashionweekdaily.com/pauline-ducruet-vogue-circus/
I still have no idea whetever or not to take her ambitions seriously. She seems to want to skip right to being a brand owner, but without the labour put in by those who actually go to university for it and train for years and years within fashion houses.

I still have no idea whetever or not to take her ambitions seriously. She seems to want to skip right to being a brand owner, but without the labour put in by those who actually go to university for it and train for years and years within fashion houses.

She tells that she graduated from Parsons (School of Design) - could either a Bachelor or an Associate degree, so that's at least several steps ahead of Marius Borg who also wants to have his own brand.

What would have happened if they get to know each other??;)

Would probably try to get in her pants, like any twenty something boy.

Her Wiki says that she received an Associate's Degree (2015-2017).

Would probably try to get in her pants, like any twenty something boy.

Her Wiki says that she received an Associate's Degree (2015-2017).

Thanks. Based on her description it made most sense but I didn't want to make assumptions.

Thanks. Based on her description it made most sense but I didn't want to make assumptions.
But she had also done two years study in Paris at Istituto Marangoni so it seems to me it's something she's taking seriously.

Today, October 1, Pauline watched the Giambattista Valli show and attended the CR Fashion Book X Luisaviaroma party in Paris:

** gettyimages gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Surprised to see they chose Monaco and the Cathedral as their main venue! All the Casiraghi´s had their main, big events outside Monaco. Not even Albert and Charlene went to the cathedral.

Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events Part 13: January 2018 -

Will this be the first princely wedding at the carhedral since Rainier and Grace’s?

Last edited:
:previous: Yes it will be, and I am thrilled as I was certain that they would go for a more low key venue than the Cathedral.

I never paid much attention to Stephanie's only son but he and his gorgeous fiancee seem so sweet and genuine together. I can't wait for their wedding!

ETA: Prince Albert did not marry in the Cathedral because the number of invited guests could not be accommodated inside with most of European Royalty and high society in attendance.

But the concrete date is not set yet?

:previous:

It seems they've only announced the wedding for "summer 2019" without mentioning a concrete date.

I'm hoping for all the Grimaldi kids to be page boys and flower girls, so exciting. The couple seems rather lowkey so I'm not sure how big of an event the wedding will be!

What a lucky doggie...rescued from the streets of Paris to be adopted and showered with cuddles and kisses by a new mommy and daddy.?

Louis's fiancee Marie is one of the most beautiful young women I have ever seen.

The happy couple watched the Ligue 1 soccer match between Monaco and Paris Saint Germain at the Stade Louis II in Monaco yesterday, November 11.

The Monegasques team wasn't that happy though, they lost with 0:4 ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** profimedia gallery **

And we know now they have been together for six years.

Back
Top Bottom