Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I've heard and seen that as well, scooter, thanks a lot for
the addition :flowers:

These days it went better for Zara, here are new pics of her
with a big smile on her face:

Zara Phillps on Toytown at the Gatcombe Horse Trials, Gatcombe
Park, Gloucestershire, Britain - 18 Sep 2009. Following a number of
disappointing recent performances, it was all smiles again for Zara
Phillps as she competed on her prize horse Toytown.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

And here are some pics from today:

Zara Phillips rides Young Smokey in the Gatcombe Horse Trials
Three Day Event on September 19, 2009 in Minchinhampton, England.

** Pic ** gettyimages **

Last edited:
Pics 20.9.2009

Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall are seen at day three of the
Gatcombe Horse Trials in Gloucestershire, September 20,

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** getty **

Great pics thanks iceflower. Love Zara in those striped socks, and is that really Princess Anne buying coffee from a food van.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Iceflower and rchat for the pictures! Very nice, I love Zara with the socks and Anne on the food van! :flowers:

Smiles

Thanks, Iceflower. The photos of Zara are great. She is smiling in nearly every one of them.:)

Great photos, thanks queen of the light. Zara face looks hot, that outfit would be really hot on a warm day.

Pics 10.10.2009

Zara Phillips with Secret Legacy pictured during the cross-country
from the Military in Boekelo, Netherlands, 10 October 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga 1 ** belga 2 **

I do hope that Sydney is on her list of places to go whilst in Australia and that I get to see her for the third time.

This article (Royal Cup coup raises stakes | Herald Sun) says that she will the official guest of both Emirates Airlines (the sponsor) and the Victorian Racing Club. I assume this will be her only public engagement. Most Australians won't even know who she is, let alone that she is royal.

This article (Royal Cup coup raises stakes | Herald Sun) says that she will the official guest of both Emirates Airlines (the sponsor) and the Victorian Racing Club. I assume this will be her only public engagement. Most Australians won't even know who she is, let alone that she is royal.

To paraphrase Princess Anne, Zara isn't royal - she just has The Queen for a grandmother.

Advice to all budding script writers, do your homework on that socialite as there is a blockbuster movie waiting to be made based on her life.

Zara was interviewed on TV last night and let the first penny dreadful question go through to the keeper. And then shut her eyes down and gave the interviewer the best bland baff off brat response while saying nothing with a smile. Shame that the question was so thoughtless as Zara was almost about to allow herself to be engaged with a wider audience but was not going to give that reporter any such credit. Such a shame. I was sitting on the edge of my seat when she stepped up to the mark only to groan at such a deliberately nasty and completely unnecessarily narky question.

Zara brought Ascot to Australia, very nice :)

Here are some other pics from Monday, also great shots:

Zara Phillips with horse 'Newport' at the Flemington stables
in Melbourne, Australia - 02 Nov 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
Wonderful pictures, thanks a lot, Iceflower! :flowers: In the first pic the horse looks just like an Arabian Horse, but a bit taller than they usually are. Zara looks lovely. :)

That is a gorgeous looking horse and this is funny, but the halter seems to be fashion coordinated. HA! :D

I am not sure if it is the case Russo, but often times competition horse people have all of their gear made up in 'their' colors. It makes it easier to identify your horse from a half mile off in a group waiting to go. It also makes it very difficult for your gear to 'accidentally walk off'. Does anyone know if Zara's colors are black with yellow trim?

Wonderful pictures, thanks a lot, Iceflower! :flowers: In the first pic the horse looks just like an Arabian Horse, but a bit taller than they usually are. Zara looks lovely. :)
The face is the wrong shape for an Arab, IMO. Mine all have a dished face and small nuzzle. :flowers: Zara does look stunning.:flowers:

:previous:
The resort she's staying at is not in the Hunter Valley (the article is incorrect on that point) and as it's owned by Emirates, who brought her to Australia and is one of her sponsors, she won't be paying $5,500 a night.

Warren it's very disappointing that the journalist got the part of Australia that Zara went to wrong. I googled the Wolgan resort and it's in the Wolgan Valley somewhere in the greater Blue Mountains.:flowers:

I loved the pics of Zara in Australia...she looked great. What a fantastic love of horses she shares with her family.

Warren it's very disappointing that the journalist got the part of Australia that Zara went to wrong. I googled the Wolgan resort and it's in the Wolgan Valley somewhere in the greater Blue Mountains.:flowers:
Yes, I know the Wolgan Valley well. I used to go camping and bushwalking there. Now it's part of the luxury Emirates resort and largely closed off.
--> pic and pic

Last edited:
Zara had some official pictures taken at the mentioned resort,
looking at these, I have to say I would also prefer to stay there
instead of your camping, Warren..:D

Zara Phillips has spent the past few days recovering at Australia's
newset playground of the rich, the Wolgan Valley Resort and Spa in
the NSW Blue Mountains. Zara Phillips felt in love with one of the
conservation resort's horses, Phoenix, and even thought of purchasing
it when asked if she could take him home with her. Zara has spent an
amazing time, upon her own words, in this peacefull place where she
felt so relaxed, November 10, 2009.