Zara & Autumn Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2018 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara, just like her mother, has good days and bad days fashionwise; but it doesn't matter as her sparkling personality just shines through. Autumn looked lovely in that white and pink and flowers outfit. Sophie had a bad day at the office...

:previous: Agree about Zara. Love Autumn's dress!

Love Autumn's dress, the scale of the floral print is perfect.

Love Autumn's dress - perfect and one of the best dressed of the week so far at Ascot. I really like Autumn's taste in clothes and think she often gets overlooked at big events as she is usually dressed very elegantly. Her looks often seem affordable and an accessible for the majority of the rest of us to achieve.

Love Autumn's dress...and the color of Zara's but the style is not suited to her.

LaRae

Absolutely stunning! Adore the colour and the jumpsuit looks amazing.

That hat is out this world gorgeous.

Not a fans of jumpsuit but the hat is stunning. Autumn always got the right hat, she has the best taste in choosing millinery.

Autumn looks amazing. Both hat and jumpsuit are fantastic and colour is beautiful.

Autumn looks good. Love the jumpsuit.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I think those jumpsuits are hideous.
Nor do I like those saucer hats with the huge flower beneath the brim.

Trendy or not, I hope this style doesn't last long.

Ugh another flower saucer, hope this style ends. :sad:

Rarely a fan of jumpsuits but this one is gorgeous. Autumn looks amazing. :flowers:

Still odd to see a royal woman in parts at ascot.

Autumn isn't royal but if you are referring to Sohpie then yes..was kinda odd to see her wearing a pantsuit and unfortuantely a horrible one at that. Autumn's is so much better!

LaRae

Autumn isn't royal but if you are referring to Sohpie then yes..was kinda odd to see her wearing a pantsuit and unfortuantely a horrible one at that. Autumn's is so much better!

LaRae

Can I ask why Autumns is so much better when it’s strikingly similar, particularly on the bottom.

Can I ask why Autumns is so much better when it’s strikingly similar, particularly on the bottom.

The fit, the style of pantsuit are not the same, other than they are both pantsuits they are not 'strikingly similar'.

The fit, the style and design is much better executed on Autumn's version.

LaRae

The fit, the style of pantsuit are not the same, other than they are both pantsuits they are not 'strikingly similar'.

The fit, the style and design is much better executed on Autumn's version.

LaRae

IA. Autumn’s looks much better. I don’t care for these pantsuits with the super wide legs. But this at least works better than Sophie’s.

I can’t say I’m a fan of this look in general but Autumn does look pretty good.

I always love seeing what Autumn wears anywhere she appears. She is so fashionable. I really love the jumpsuit.

Saw some more flattering pix on another blog, one with the ///queen was especially nice.
Although the wide legged jumpsuits are not terribly flattering on most, Autumn has such a good figure, and this is a much less fussy version than the very unfortunate one Sophie wore. The color is perfect for her and her hair and makeup look very nice

LaRae

She has no title but she is a member of the extended royal family. She isn’t there as a regular commoner in the crowd. She is there as part of the family. So yes I stand by my comment it’s rare to see her and yes Sophie in pants. At least at such a traditional event.

As for Sophie and her looks the only thing in common are they are pantsuits

Autumn and Zara casual at the Gatcombe Festival of Eventing today, August 2:

** Autumn ** Zara **

Last edited:
Good casual outfits for Autumn and Zara. Nothing much to write home about, but perfect for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom