Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?

• Sheikh Rashid

Votes: 65 21.7%
  • Sheikh Hamdan

Votes: 137 45.8%
  • Sheikh Maktoum

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Sheikh Majid

Votes: 46 15.4%
  • Sheikh Saeed

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Sheikh Mansour

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Sheikh Ahmed

Votes: 14 4.7%

• Total voters
Sheikh Hamdan is more and more handsome every time I see him (his pictures obviously)

Sheikh Abdullah is the best looking of all for sure :baby: :flowers:, but unfortunately I can't see his name on the list.:ermm::whistling:

Hamdan is definitely cute BUT Rashid is handsome and the sexiest of all MO's sons. :))

not fair, some of u have voted more than once....so here it goes....
RASHID
RASHID
RASHID
RASHID
....although in that pic wit latifa's son he does look like he's gained a little bit of weight, his face isn't so chiseled....in that pic at least...

1/ Hamdan
2/ Majid
3/ Mansoor
4/ Rashid
5/ Ahmed
6/ Saeed
7/ Maktoum
8/ Maktoum Hasher

RASHID...although in that pic wit latifa's son he does look like he's gained a little bit of weight, his face isn't so chiseled....in that pic at least...
True and I like that it makes him prettier than before

Last edited by a moderator:
true but i LUV his Jaw of Steel....lol.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
no offense but both majid n mansoor look like they have receding hairline...ain't nothin bout that....imo....:lol:

no offense but both majid n mansoor look like they have receding hairline...ain't nothin bout that....imo....:lol:

:lol::lol:But you know i love their face & specially their eyes it does'nt look like their other brothers they're cute & young :D and i find that they look like Maitha:D

Oh boy, seems you are madly in love with Sheikh Rashid:) He is handsome but my fave is Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Mansour Al Nahyan

Rashid hands down. He definitely has an air of mystery about him. They say the eyes are the window to ones soul and there is something about those darn eyes. He is definitely all man. Actually he has to be the sexiest man in the world.:cool:

Thanks he is definitely on my bucket list of people I would love to meet before I die. I have a horrible habit of psychoanalyzing everyone I meet. I love a challenge and there's just something about him. There is no doubt physically he is close to perfection but there is something more than that there with him. I would love just to be able to pick his brain for about 15 minutes. :D I usually can pretty much figure someone out in about 3 minutes of talking to them but that one there im not sure if I could do it in 15.:bang::bang:

i wasn't able to see all the pictures, because they were removed, but i voted for sheikh hamdan :)

for some reason i think he'd be an easy task:lol::lol::lol:
but yeah...meeting him, totally on my wish list...
*if any of ppl decide to get me something for Christmas...u kno wut it is...jus thought i put it out there...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IMO the most handsome of them is sh. hamdan. Rashid is very masculine for me tooo masculine... Majed seems a little bit feminin.. Hamdan is in the middle by the way only beeing masculine doesn't mean to be sexy... just my opinion.. and there should be given also a harminial proportion... hamdan is that times too slim but his mainproportion is the best... olalla hamdan:flowers:

What u mean by feminine . I dont find Majid feminine at all LOL

He is very slim and looks in his face a lil bit delicate for a man. By the way he is also very handsome. :)

IMO there's NOTHIN feminine about Majid. He has one of hell body! He's got a sexy body that is not too much like Rashid. I find Majid very sexy, rashid rough and hamdan men pretty!! Hamdan is got GORGEOUS bone structure and his eyes and lips r just beyond amazing but his body isn't all that. Again this is my pov!

He is very slim and looks in his face a lil bit delicate for a man. By the way he is also very handsome. :)

Hmm I don't agree :ermm: He's not that slim & has a perfect body too
But I respect ur Opinion

I do respect all of your opinions. There is an adage in german (über Geschmäcker lässt sich nicht streiten) that means "about tastes there are no discussions possible...

So Majed is a beautiful man. I think the most attracktive of the maktoum boys (after hamdan). But I don't keep in sectret that my favour is hamdan. Bcoz he is someone who attrackts attention not only bcoz of his appereance. There is something special on him... His eyes are deep warmhearted and firely...

Majed is calm which is a great characteristic for a man. It gives more sureness about loyality. (I dont know him, but calm people are usually less changeable about their customs). Majeds eyes seem more sensitive, as if he always were dreaming.

And rashed seems like a wominizer. But I also think that maybe the day will come when he asserts that such affairs (I don't know if he has but for me he looks like such a guy) doesn't make happy at all.

But beeing polygam seems quite normal among the sheikhs...

Back
Top Bottom