Which Royal are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a Maiden!
Content, Loving, Peaceful!
You wish to live your life however you see it.
Your cares are worldly and you wish to help others.

While you may respect hierachies such as that of royalty, you don't want to be tied down or bound to class-systems or any thing that would restrict you from what you love to do. You live a contented life as you have most everything you require and that which you don't, you are content with the knowledge that you will receive it one day. You are peaceful and have a desire to help others and to do the right thing. You would love to help starving communities or help just one person in trouble. You are truly a beautiful human being.

Hey fellow Maiden ;). I was starting to think I was the only one since not many had this result :D.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong
Righteous, Commanding, Humble

You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold, aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from within, and are a source of strength for others.

According to that quiz I'm a queen.

I am a maiden in the first test and a the Queen in the second.

I am a Prince my sister a Princess lol ! cool huh

HEre is a link to a little game quiz i found that tells you what status of Royalty you are ^___^ YAAAAAAAY i'm Queen :D

for women:

www.usagiandmamoru.com/quiz/woman.html

For men:

Which Man of Royalty Are You? - Nishi's A Dream I Dream Royalty Quiz
You are a Count!
Talented, Motivated, Intimidating
A leader, you demand the best from yourself and from others.

You are a man of high ideals and high standards. You won't settle for less than the best from yourself and others. You're intelligent, sharp, skilled, and motivated to excel. This ideal though causes animosity in some and you may get into arguments often. You can't stand incompetence in others. Because of your intelligence and attention to high standards you would be probably be most happiest in a scientic field (doctors, scientists, researchers, etc).

sometimes its time to do these funny quizzies ...

Another Count .... so you may count one me :)
because of the many queens here it seems that you women rule the world ...

I am a Countess!!!!!!!!!

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong

You are the beautiful and compassionate Queen. You are the epitomy of what every woman should be. You are confident, bold, aggressive, smart, womanly and feminine. You know the right thing to do and do it. You command respect and earn praise. You are moral and loving. In times of trouble, you draw strength from within, and are a source of strength for others.

:queen:I guess I should upgrade my title!

You are a Baroness!
Spirited, Captivating, Stunning!

You are a woman of worldly wisdom and experience. You are sensitive, protective (maybe even motherly), you are highly respected and praised. Your gentility and grace always shine through. You have a very beautiful moral nature that defines who you are. You are a woman others seek to befriend and they would never want to cross you.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong

In February I was a Queen today I'm

You are a Baroness!

You are a woman of worldly wisdom and experience. You are sensitive, protective (maybe even motherly), you are highly respected and praised. Your gentility and grace always shine through. You have a very beautiful moral nature that defines who you are. You are a woman others seek to befriend and they would never want to cross you.

I took this quiz six months ago, and my result was "Queen". I decided to take it again and got the same result. This is fun. Thanks for posting the link.

I've got princess:whistling:

You are a Princess!
Lovely, Innocent, Charming!

As a Princess you recognize there is so much about the world you need to learn. You may sometimes be naive but other times you are wise beyond your years! You are sharp, observant, joyous, and interested in your own personal growth. You have a very caring heart, and are a sweet and beautiful woman.

i'm so young..:lol:

baroness1.jpg

You are a Baroness!

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong

I'm a Princess!!!I knew it!!!Yeeees...

I am a Baroness, it was a fun test and actually quite true.

You are a Queen!
Beautiful, Wise, Strong

duchess1.jpg

You are a Duchess!
Vibrant, Gorgeous, Engaging!
You are a woman of gentility.
Sociable, you are envied.

You are a talented woman whose skills and desires may lead you to a career in the entertainment fields. You are eloquent, and elegant and are are naturally very sociable and gregarious. People are drawn to you and some are jealous of you.

I'm only a Count - Talented, Motivated, Intimidating. Where does that fit in the aristocratic hierarchy?

I came out as a Revolutionary.

There were however a number of questions to which there was no answer that described me at all so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom