Wedding of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews: May 20, 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's one super short dress. [emoji15]

Yes, she reminds me of one of the van Cutsem daughters in law at Hugh Van's funeral who also wore a skirt above the Plimsol line! She also looks mighty worried about something or other. The fascinator looks a bit strange as well.

Still, at least George turned up for his old friend. I thought perhaps he wouldn't because of his sister's birthday celebrations. I don't mean the party at night, but possible family ones earlier.

It seems like I saw someone else wearing a super short dress too...a blonde girl.

LaRae

Yes, she reminds me of one of the van Cutsem daughters in law at Hugh Van's funeral who also wore a skirt above the Plimsol line! She also looks mighty worried about something or other. The fascinator looks a bit strange as well.

Still, at least George turned up for his old friend. I thought perhaps he wouldn't because of his sister's birthday celebrations. I don't mean the party at night, but possible family ones earlier.

I thought I had seen a picture of Percy. It kind of figures he would show for the wedding and keep the evening open for his sister's birthday celebration. I wonder if Melissa was at the wedding and not spotted?

It seems like I saw someone else wearing a super short dress too...a blonde girl.

LaRae

You mean Lady Gabby? Her skirt was indeed much shorter than this one but at least the color of her dress was appropriate for a daytime wedding.

I think it must be the angle. She's bunched up or hunched over or both!

According to the text with the link to the pictures, the flower arrangements are for the wedding reception and not the evening party which was in the glass structure.

Who knows. They're pretty flowers is all and no big deal. I doubt very many people even care about the wedding reception flowers.

Apparently the florist is connected with the Matthews family. He thanked David and Jane in a press release.
Some other examples of his work. He does arrangements for Eden Rock, the Matthews resort.

Djordje Varda | Events & Floral Designer

I wonder if Pippa had a second wedding dress like Kate.

So is she his plus one or are they engaged or did she just happen to stand next to him ? She looks slightly uncomfortable

I think she's George's plus one. Never heard of George being engaged, although a poster on another forum did say ages ago that he was going out with someone. They seem to be making their way up the pathway to the Church and she has her hand tucked in his arm. Neither looks particularly happy but that could be anything. They're just caught in a moment in time, after all.

I wonder if Pippa had a second wedding dress like Kate.

I think she almost certainly had. I've read unconfirmed reports of Pippa looking stunning at the evening party in another white gown.

:previous:I think it's him. And I also think Shakespeare was right. Just as every one didn't attend the ceremony, not everyone would go to the party. It's very easy for him to have attended the ceremony and reception, then headed back to London for his sister's bash in the evening.

As for the woman, there were rumors in 2015 he had a girlfriend. Looks like could be same woman. 2 years could make date cut.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like him, though.
The shape of his face is different.

If you look at earlier pictures of George, you'll see what I mean.
I think that is a different guest.

Last edited:
:previous:I think it's him. And I also think Shakespeare was right. Just as every one didn't attend the ceremony, not everyone would go to the party. It's very easy for him to have attended the ceremony and reception, then headed back to London for his sister's bash in the evening.

As for the woman, there were rumors in 2015 he had a girlfriend. Looks like could be same woman. 2 years could make date cut.

http://i68.tinypic.com/28bwglg.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's a picture of George and Pippa from Madrid 2011. I remember that picture, and here's the two of them from a different angle that night http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/15/article-0-0C14E98200000578-205_306x717.jpg

Notice Pippa is wearing the same clothes, purse and shoes.

Beautiful pieces, created for her wedding correct?

LaRae

Beautiful pieces, created for her wedding correct?

LaRae

Yes, the tiara was actually a beautiful bracelet set on a frame. Lovely piece . Smart idea on their part.

Very beautifully done. Classy without being ostentatious and something to keep to hand down to a daughter (or daughter-in-law) in the future. :D

I expect she might been seen wearing these again at some point.

LaRae

Wow! Good thinking there. :greatidea:

I had totally forgotten about coronations and most likely, Pippa and James may have two or three coronations in their future.

Thanks for the reminder.

I just saw the photos posted here for the tiara , the one that it had been suggested to be a bracelet, I do not get it how it works because in the photo the main stem of what would be the bracelet it does not look flexible , the contrary quite straight and not in a shape of a wrist. the other one from the veil, it is loose so I do not know how else would be use, may be a broche?

I really like the design and it's nice to know the Middleton's now hava tiara in the family.

yes, wonder which dress from pronovias, pitty we do not have a photo!

Back
Top Bottom