The Miller Family 2: July 2008-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know at which London school the kids go??? Are there any photos about the Sussex house that the family has?

It looks like Mrs. Miller with Pia's hair:ohmy: I don't know what to think.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink::shock::ohmy::w00t2:You really should put some kind of warning up for that photo! I think that's Pia not looking her best. I can't imagine Mama Miller even thinking about going out looking like that! Of course MC has a bizarre look on her face as well.

Pia,huh? :rolleyes: Hmmm,I think it's Mamma Miller,but whoever she is,we're talking about a world's exclusive here ;) I loved MC's Prada bag (irrelevant :whistling:).What was the party she opened about?Any idea?

I also think that is mamma Miller because Pia and MC are of the same height.
Mamma Miller is shorter than both of them.
Simply she has changed the colour of her hair.

Oh God. Now I saw it....

Did you notice the skirt she wears???

No she is not wearing it, there is a child between Mrs Miller and MC if you look closely, probably the Princess Olimpia.

Pia,huh? :rolleyes: Hmmm,I think it's Mamma Miller,but whoever she is,we're talking about a world's exclusive here ;) I loved MC's Prada bag (irrelevant :whistling:).What was the party she opened about?Any idea?

They were on their way to officially open the beginning of the Christmas shopping season on a particular street in London (Walton Street?). A ribbon was put up either across the street, or in front of one of the shops, and MC (along with her children-that is MO that you see between MC and Mrs. Miller) cut the ribbon. I recall seeing this in Hello magazine in December of 2007.

Thanks for the information!I thought MC would open a children's party or something and that she probably wanted to expand the business...And we don't want that,right?I mean,she would automatically become Middletons' opponent...Can you imagine the two "royal brides" fighting chest to chest?lol

Years ago, in an interview to a magazine of Pavlo and Marie Chantal,it has a photo where were Pavlo and Mc into of their house and behind of them had a table with pictures of the family, but the picture that more important was the picture of Pavlo and Mc with Pope Joan Paul II.

I surprised it, because they are Orthodox, I think that the normal picture would had been the Princes with Archbishop of Athens or Constantinopla.I think that Mc was catholic

I found the photo of the pope. This is funny but the photo of the Pope(Juan Pablo II) was on the table.
I hope that no Orthodox patriarch is seeing this forum because he will be uncomfortable when he will see the picture, it is located in a prominent place in the table, it is between the compromise photo and the photo of the wedding .. She was Catholic, This is obvious.

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr144/llerana/pope.jpg

This contradiction, if they are Orthodox, they were married by the Orthodox rite, they christened their children in the Orthodox rite .. And Marie-Chantal had converting to the Orthodox religion in ceremony (In the ceremony she disclaimers to profess another religion .. )It is curious that they have in a table prominent picture of a Catholic Pope.

It is obvious, The Miller are catholics

This looks like the Millers' chalet in Gstaad. I do not think the G.O Patriarch will mind. The Millers are not Greek Orthodox.
It looks like Mrs. Miller with Pia's hair:ohmy: I don't know what to think.
Think she drove on the highway during a hurricane with the top of the car down and she forgot her hairbrush at home.
I suppose everyone has his "bad hair days" even mama Miller!!!

The pope is also a head of state, so it would be like having a photo of the Prime Minister or something. And the Millers as far as I know are Catholic esp the mother.

Ummm - I'm thinking that photo is from Gray Ashes, the Connecticut estate they owned and sold prior to moving to London. Here is another photo taken there and you can see they share the same deep set windows and low ceiling, which was also visibly on a video made at GA:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/emilyaimee/0020.jpg

Do you know where Mamma Miller lives?

I thought that she lived in Hong Kong.

I believe that Mr. and Mrs. Miller live in London. I can't recall where I read that, but I am pretty sure that with the exception of Alexandra, the Miller family all reside in London, or near to London.

The Millers have homes in Hong Kong, Gstaad,St Barts, and New York but their base is still considered to be in Hong Kong. BTW There have been no pictures I have seen of them in recent months. Has anyone seen any?

The Millers have homes in Hong Kong, Gstaad,St Barts, and New York but their base is still considered to be in Hong Kong. BTW There have been no pictures I have seen of them in recent months. Has anyone seen any?

I thought they had a home on Harbour Island, no?

their tax residence is in Hong Kong, they have to live at least 183 days in this country, I do not know the exact time, but in Europe it is 183 days :ermm:

This week in Hola! magazine appears Alexandra.

So if they married she could go back to her maiden name!!

in the past it was

Alex Miller and Alex von Furstenberg :whistling::in_love:

Now it's

Alex Miller and Dax Miller:ermm:

Sometimes, sheer coincidence is weird...:duckie:

Were all the Miller sisters educated at Le Rosey or just Marie Chantal?

Yes indeed, I actually thought we seem to see MC in 30 years...

In a greek gossip newspaper issue 7/2008 I read that Pia Miller was in a relationship with the ship-owner Michalis Chandris, who lives in London. According to the article, last summer they enjoyed their love in his luxurious ship in Myconos.

I wonder if there are any recent news...

I had never heard this before...

Espresso=

and pictures...
http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/i/partypictures/07_03_08/sicily06.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__YrfMBd7CJU/Se3gSbiZihI/AAAAAAAABbk/wkUJV9wgg4Y/s200/michael_chandris.jpg

Are they still together? From what I have read, her divorce from Christopher Getty was not very pleasant. I hope that she has found a nice person.

Back
Top Bottom