The International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2004 - 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Charlene looked stunning at the circus awards night. She was all smiles and looking very pretty. I can see a resemblance between her and Princess Grace after looking at the Bunte article. I can see why Prince Albert sees his mother in her. Polfoto has a close up of her and with her hair in that french twist, she looks very pretty. They seem so happy together that I can't wait for an engagement announcement. Love is in the air!

WOW! Charlene looked stunning at the circus awards night. She was all smiles and looking very pretty.....Love is in the air!

They have been together two years now, and if Charlene truly makes Albert happy and provides stability for him, then I hope they do end up happy together.

WOW! Charlene looked stunning at the circus awards night. She was all smiles and looking very pretty. I can see a resemblance between her and Princess Grace after looking at the Bunte article. I can see why Prince Albert sees his mother in her. Polfoto has a close up of her and with her hair in that french twist, she looks very pretty. They seem so happy together that I can't wait for an engagement announcement. Love is in the air!
i dont see any resemblance blw grace and charlene,she may dress like grace but there is only one grace,somany things i want to say but i will hold it off untill i see what their love really is........................:ermm:

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to the site. I think the picture's of the circus looked great. I am not a big fan of Charlenes. I must say that Albert must really miss his mom. If he needs to change Charlene's looks on the outside. To make her look like Grace. Even though she isn't Grace. The only thing Charlene has is the blonde hair and blue eye like Grace.

That Pauline's going to be a stunner! Another "Galmour Girl" from Monaco!

Ive came across with all the pics at once!:D Therefore with many nice surprises...it is good to see Caroline and family supporting Stephanie on the Circus after such a long time; tough -and here comes the negative part- i´d have liked to see their children together (at least some of them). Of course Albert and Charlane´s presence is important and I long to see Charlene looking more relaxed.

And Pauline..whoa im speechless. She looks like my age (im 16)!! Not so many 13 year old look like her. Indeed she is a beautiful littlewoman.
Mammma Steph...I simple love her smile and fortunatly we got a lot of pics of her doing it so! The hair down suits her and the make up was perfect as she looked younger
On the other side, sis Caroline overdo her make up (dont remember the day) even up to a scary point. Luckily on her next appearance she was much better.
As for Alex she is sooo cute and seems to enjoy the whole circus thing a lot. Hopefully well see her on the following years. And her little boy friend:brows::ROFLMAO:
Char looks better than usual and the resemblance beetwen Pierre and Stefano is getting stronger

Some pics that I think havn't been posted before:

jan 18th, 2008. At the townhall of Monaco, Prince Albert and Princess Caroline (who was just back from Senegal) invited the heads of circus for a lunch.

Gallery

They have been posted before, some pages ago, tbhrc.
Looking back the circus festival has been wonderful and in some way more glamourous
than in other years. I'm glad that so many members of the family attended, including
Caroline's kids that had not been there for a long time.

Aww, Stephanie looks so cute and happy!

Thanks a lot, Seb, for taking the time and making these
great screencaps! She puts so much conviction, energy
and fun into that project circus, it's always great to see..:)

The 33rd International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo - 2009

* *​
This is the thread dedicated to the 33rd International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo
that takes place from 15th to 25th January 2009.

First information can be found in the press release at the official site www.gouv.mc:
New for the 33rd edition: the organisers have scheduled an extra performance on Sunday 25th January at 6.30 p.m. bringing the total number of shows to 15! Another good piece of news, children under 12 will be entitled to half price tickets from 21st January (except for the terraces which will remain at 10 euros). More than enough to satisfy all circus fans!

As in previous years, the selection performances on Thursday 15th January (8 p.m.) and Saturday 17th January (8 p.m.) will be identical, as will those on Friday 16th (8 p.m. and Sunday 18th January (3 p.m.). The Gala, after which the award ceremony will take place, will be held on Tuesday 20th January at 8 p.m. Performances by the winners of the show will then be given on Wednesday 21st (2.30 p.m. and 8.30 p.m.), Thursday 22nd (8 p.m.), Friday 23rd (2.30 p.m. and 8.30 p.m.) and Sunday 25th January (2 p.m. and 6.30 p.m. – the extra performance).

Each year, the International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo’s panel of judges, presided over by H.S.H. Princess Stéphanie of Monaco, award Gold, Silver and Bronze Clowns to the best artists and acts. A prelude to a prestigious international career in the circus.

The thread will be opened when the events start,
in the meanwhile take a look at our retrospective thread or at one of the nice threads of the last years' festivals :flowers:

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs before posting.
* Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
* Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.

* *​

The thread is now open!

Today - December 16, 2008 - there was the official press conference
for the Circus Festival 2009 with Princess Stephanie and the "Duo Spiral",
in Monaco.

Here are some pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

And the official 2009 poster!

I like the 2009 Poster , I cant wait till the Circus Festival :)

I am looking forward to seeing pics of Monaco International Circus Festival next month. And, I like the official 2009 poster. The poster looks nice and colourful. :) The pics of Stephanie at the official press conference are great! :flowers:

The poster is really beautiful. Does anyone know who designed it?

Princess Stephanie of Monaco poses with an elephant and an unidentified member of the Elvis Errani circus company (Italy) ahead of the opening of the 33nd International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo in Monaco, January 11, 2009.

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8* *9* *10* *11* *12*

Thanks FILIPA :)

Stephanie is really close to that elephant mouth . :ermm: Her eyes are Stunning such a beautiful shade of blue :)

Circus Festival thread is closed so this can be moved when the thread is open .

Am I the only one who is made nervous by the proximity of Stephanie and the Circus? What if she stows away?

Scooter, why should we get nervous? It's her life and if she's
happy with it, we should be so as well :) Besides that
I can hardly imagine that she would go with the circus again,
she has done so before, that chapter in her life is over, she's
older now and has other duties and plans :)

Here's a French article about the press date yesterday:

Stéphanie de Monaco, un ouragan d'amour au Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo !

+ Abaca Gallery
And here's the only pic of the press meeting inside the circus, I
was able to find so far, would be nice to see more -----> Steph 11.1.2009

Last edited:
Thanks for the wonderful pictures. Animals can tell when you honestly like them. They can feel it in your presence around them. Stephanie projects this kindness. She truly loves animals.

Thanks for the great pics!
Stephanie looks great, happy and really at ease with all those animals.
One more gallery from Wenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom