The International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2004 - 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot for the link, poeme38!
Steph looks so good, especially in that light pink little jacket, only two more days, I'm already looking forward to many more wonderful pics!

Prince Albert and his sister Princess Stephanie of Monaco inaugurate a painting exhibition of artist Moya in front of the Chapiteau Fontvieille, during the 31st International Monte Carlo Circus Festival, Tuesday, 16 January 2007. Moya's paintings are displayed in the corridor of the principal entrance of the circus.

Pic 1
Pic 2

Last edited:
Thanks for links! Great pics..and many more to come in next days!

I'm looking forward to Saturday. It is surely going to be fun. We were last Saturday at the arrival of the menagerie, got friendly with the elephants and personally I believe that the giraffes showed a good knowledge of people, when one of them head butted my ex :). Though I have to acknowledge that he had a foolish reaction, when the giraffe tried to snatch a banana peel from his hands. It is pretty impressive when you are standing right underneath them and they are zooming in on you to check you out for food. Kids thought it was hilarious though and tried to give him more bananas. It is been about 4 years I think that we last had the giraffes. Lovely animals. The Rhino is back as well, there is a tiny buffalo calf, the horses of course and some lions had been set up as well. we will be checking out what else arrived since Saturday tomorrow. All children are so delighted and excited to see the animals (last weekend I think most people went with their kids to see the animals, there was a huge article in the paper as well) and I am sure the parade on Saturday will be a great success. It's such a great idea to have an all public event. It's almost like in the old days when the circus came to town. I remember vaguely from my childhood these parades, but for some reason they stopped. Nice to see sth similar.

as to the exhibition, as much as I like art, but the first picture I find a little scary. Looks like they have kept the new scarf design too. Nice.

Thanks Iceflower cant wait untill it starts

Iceflower, great pictures. So this year we can see Bebert and Steph together again. :)

Princess Stephanie awards winners of a display case contest in conjunction with the upcoming 31st Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo at the Cafe du Cirque Monte Carlo, Monaco - 17.01.07

Pictures:
Stephanie
Stephanie 2
Stephanie and the winners
more pictures here.

Princess Stephanie at a photocall for the 31st Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo which runs from 18JAN to 28JAN 2007 Monte Carlo, Monaco - 16.01.07

Pictures:
Stephanie
Stephanie 2
more pictures here.

Thanks Avalon and iceflower

Thanks for the pics...what a warm loving gaze from brother to sister.

Stellad

i hope someone can get some pics from today. I saw Steph and Pauline at the menagerie this afternoon and they were very relaxed and good humoured. Steph looked a lot better then last time I saw her and you could tell that the Circus is her thing. She had the air of being totally at home and comfortable, contrary to other times I have seen her. I haven't seen her this at ease even when she was in Sass or in Jimmyz with friends. The festival really seems to be her vocation. And you could tell that Pauline is more then ready to follow in her footsteps.

paca said:
I saw Steph and Pauline at the menagerie this afternoon and they were very relaxed and good humoured. Steph looked a lot better then last time I saw her and you could tell that the Circus is her thing. She had the air of being totally at home and comfortable..

It's so nice to hear that!:) Have to say that I enjoyed reading your previous post, too. Apart of nice review of events, loved giraffes part..

Thanks for pics, Avalon & iceflower!:flowers:

Stephanie looks Amazing in that White suite love the touch of black She looks Beautiful hope more pics will come but her and Albert look Great thanks Iceflower

I have noticed that Steph is a lot into white lately (Pauline as well, though she might just have been borrowing from mum ;)) and combining it with black. Suits her well.

Iceflower thanks for the pics Stephanie really look Amazing cant wait to see what she wears next.

You are most welcome, Radker :flowers: and thanks for the new link christinacg!

Steph looked marvellous, even better than the evening before, I absolutely love her fresh hairstyle, Steph looks so young and beautiful!
Look for example at this pic:
Steph 19.01.2007

Sorry but I don't care for the outfit tonight a little too much leather to me. The top also didn't seem to fit right.

iceflower said:
You are most welcome, Radker :flowers: and thanks for the new link christinacg!

Steph looked marvellous, even better than the evening before, I absolutely love her fresh hairstyle, Steph looks so young and beautiful!
Look for example at this pic:
Steph 19.01.2007

Do we know who the women sitting next to her is? Just curious.

Thanks Michelle and iceflower great pics nice to see Pauline was their I liked how steph has her hair not sure yet about the outfit.

hibou said:
Do we know who the women sitting next to her is? Just curious.
according to getty that is Artist Amanda Lear:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom