The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 7: Oct. 2022 - Apr. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he likes the US the way people often like a country until they get used to the hard grind of living there. America is not free of racism or violence, and if H were't protected by great wealth, he might not like it so much.

Bingo! He has no idea of what life could be like here.

I am so disappointed and, frankly, unimpressed by Harry.

I dont think he had that much promise, and I honestly dont see him as mayor of Carmel, unless he had some of his ROyal household team managing his image in the US.

I don't think he had that much promise, and I honestly don't see him as mayor of Carmel, unless he had some of his Royal household team managing his image in the US.

If his future in the USA has him running for office, like Mayor, that will calm his need to be in charge of something on his own merit. And Meghan would be a lovely first lady of Carmel, they both have great personalities. And they seriously need to stay off the limelight after the Crowning Ceremony and reinvent themselves in 2024.

I think he likes the US the way people often like a country until they get used to the hard grind of living there. America is not free of racism or violence, and if H weren't protected by great wealth, he might not like it so much.

H & M, like their circle of friends, is not affected by what goes on around them. They make statements or support certain sectors but like all celebrities at the end of the day go back to the safety of their mansions. Still, as semi-public figures they have the potential to do small things with their charities that could help others.

Re the issue on race in the USA and how the world views it, is not what it seems. In the real day-to-day world, we live in here no one cares. But the issue is exploited on TV, on both sides, because it's all for views.

Last edited:
The Duke of Sussex is in the UK to attend the trial against Associated Newspapers Group, publisher of Daily Mail and Mail On Sunday, at London's High Court today, March 27:

** pa images gallery ** rex gallery ** dm article **

Last edited:
If his future in the USA has him running for office, like Mayor, that will calm his need to be in charge of something on his own merit. And Meghan would be a lovely first lady of Carmel, they both have great personalities. And they seriously need to stay off the limelight after the Crowning Ceremony and reinvent themselves in 2024.

Hin here no one cares. But the issue is exploited on TV, on both sides, because it's all for views.
seems odd to me to say that noone cares about raciial issues.
or that the 2 have great personalites. I dont want to go over the whole discussion of Spare, but I can say that te personality that was revealed there was not IMO likable or great in any way. ANd Meghan is a blandly pretty actress with little to say

I'm not an expert but I'm quite confused about hours of work indicated on this tax return. It stated that Meghan, Harry and their secretary work only 1 hour a week for Archwell.
And their employees salaries are less then 90 thousand dollars per year. Seems quite suspicious for a charity organization that manages/donates large sums of money. But I don't know that much when it comes to Charities Tax Returns.

Harry's smugness is off the Charts. Very unappealing too I might add.

Wonder what else is behind this "surprise" visit. Tying up some loose ends regarding the ongoing "negotiations" for The Sussex's to grace The Family, Brits and The World by coming to The Coronation ?

As an American, I don't see the British Press as being any different from American ones too. They "stalk" their target.

Jackie Kennedy Onassis and her ongoing battles with the "Godfather of Paparazzi", Ron Galella was legendary. Court cases and Tabloid heaven.
He so upset Marlon Brando that Brando knocked out 5 of his teeth.

Keep in mind when Harry and Meghan went out to dinner at that posh California Private-Club Restaurant, on the day that it was announced that they were losing Frogmore Cottage, they CHOOSE to enter in full Media glare. They refused to avail themselves of the secure side "private entrance".

The Sussex's wanted to do a Pap Stroll.......

Last edited:
I'm not an expert but I'm quite confused about hours of work indicated on this tax return. It stated that Meghan, Harry and their secretary work only 1 hour a week for Archwell.
And their employees salaries are less then 90 thousand dollars per year. Seems quite suspicious for a charity organization that manages/donates large sums of money. But I don't know that much when it comes to Charities Tax Returns.

Harry and Meghan are in the US to make money. The bulk of their workng time is going to go on money making activiities not charities

A series of posts about the media have been removed since they were broad generalizations and had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Any further posts along those lines will also be removed.

Last edited:
He bumped on purpose into that photographer!!!

He didn't though? The photographer ended up right in front of him and you can clearly see them both moving to Harry's right just before they bumped into each other.

He bumped on purpose into that photographer!!!

I replayed it and what I see is Harry looking down as he is directed to follow the person in front of him, while a bodyguard (?) is right behind guiding his walk. When he bumps into the person with the camera you see the bodyguard's arm guide at the same time. Harry was moving in the direction he was guided by the persons in front and behind him. The photographer cut in front of the person in front of Harry to bump into him and, on the bodyguard too. Despicable.

What a messy short walk toward the steps of the courthouse. These reporters are brutal because they step into him and on his face knowing he'll react or snap out. I feel they all want to be pushed or punched if that can make them get into the news at Harry's expense, both reputation and financial.

Last edited:
What I see is that he’s looking the guy in the eye, he puts his hand out into the man’s stomach, I seem to see that he’s even deviating to the left a little bit in order to be able to bump. I have seen screen captures (or maybe photos) where he clearly looks into the guy’s eyes.
I even doubted that the man is into the coup.

The photographer was walking backwards facing Prince Harry while taking pictures and got stuck between him and a fence. He apologized and Harry didn't even stop for half a second. Nothing more serious than that.

A question: Did I understand this right and the evil deeds of the Daily Mail like wiretapping and so on are too long ago to sue against them?

And Prince Harry is the one, who has something to prove? Namely, that he sues that late, because he did not know earlier?

My dangerous half-knowledge of the law tells me, this is probably very hard if not impossible...

seems odd to me to say that no one cares about racial issues.
or that the 2 have great personalities. I don't want to go over the whole discussion of Spare, but I can say that the personality that was revealed there was not IMO likable or great in any way. And Meghan is a blandly pretty actress with little to say

[.....]
But the day-to-day people in the USA reject the hate speech. How it relates to Meghan, what I see is no one cares what race she is since the USA is a melting pot. And my opinion the criticizing is more on her family relationships. Like the inability to confront the toxicity from her family side while, also, reacting in similar ways to Harry's side. The strong reactions she gets in the USA relate to making family issues public, not with her being of mixed-race parents. Actually, here in the USA any story from having nothing to becoming rich or famous is viewed positively. She is a Sussex, I mean, success story.

I don't know if in the UK the animosity toward her is based more on the class system, only UK forum members can shed light on it. :ermm: But on this side of the Atlantic pond the emphasis is on broken family relations, not on her race nor on her being working class and now related to royalty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't put it past Harry to have "bumped" into the poor peasant photographer trying to earn cash. Only *some* are born into the silver spoon society like our fiesty Prince Hal.
With Harry telling us in his own words, about his penchant for getting into fights, attacking his OWN protection officer AND making fun of a poor disabled Matron IN HER PRESENCE, at School to amuse his friends.....would anyone be surprised ?

Many of us feel that the carefully scripted Palace narrative for years of Harry being a caring, empathic, uncomplicated and supportive Guy, was a facade. So I wouldn't be surprised if he did "bump" the Photographer.

As the Sky News Reporter Katie Spencer informed her readers of the "surprise" visit, "He didn't even actually need to go thru the MAIN entrance here".

I think part of the surprise was to prevent an informed Crowd showing up.....with the inevitable LOUD Boos !

Last edited:
I wouldn't put it past Harry to have "bumped" into the poor peasant photographer trying to earn cash. Only *some* are born into the silver spoon society like our fiesty Prince Hal (...)

That's a bit rich.

That's a bit rich.

No it´s not,not with Harry..!!!

He´s jotting everything down for his new book of the continious story of lies and cheatng,...oh...and the need for privacy ofcourse!!

Bet he will see his daddy...and make some statements...in regard attendance on May 6th...on his terms and conditions ofcourse....:whistling:

Archduchess Zelia, yep, isn't it ? His attitude is "rich". His entitled demeanor reeks of it.

Certainly based on Harry's own admission in his tone deaf memoir of past misdeeds, with those who views as not as "important" as he..... It is.
Many of which the Public had zero knowledge of. His book is littered with that attitude. No-one escapes. Family Members to Staff. Old 'friends' too.....

Like the ridiculous story of him losing his virginity to a then "friend". Who he knew would be recognized from 'The Set' they hung around with back in the day.

She said it would have been nice to simply be given a heads up.

Last edited:
Apparently his father os too busy to see him.

I mean one you think that's a bit much OR

Two Harry would just pump him aboit coronation.

William and family are in Norfolk.

Really hough. How sad. Who wouldn't move heaven to see a family member come to visit. Sign of how bad it it.

Charles and Camilla leave for Germany on Weds, both are in their mid 70's and probably enjoying a little downtime since The State Visit to France got cancelled. Can't say I blame them if they aren't making time to see Harry. After everything ......Spare, Netflix, Interviews, ect.....

I'm sure Charles and William are aware of what Harry's demands are for attending The Coronation. Why put themselves thru a personal meeting with him that will just wind up in a Book or Docu-series ? Pretty smart move on their part.

Funny how Harry came back for this appearance. I thought he didn't feel safe in the UK without guaranteed Royal Protection Security ?

Last edited:
I replayed it and what I see is Harry looking down as he is directed to follow the person in front of him, while a bodyguard (?) is right behind guiding his walk. When he bumps into the person with the camera you see the bodyguard's arm guide at the same time. Harry was moving in the direction he was guided by the persons in front and behind him. The photographer cut in front of the person in front of Harry to bump into him and, on the bodyguard too. Despicable.

What a messy short walk toward the steps of the courthouse. These reporters are brutal because they step into him and on his face knowing he'll react or snap out. I feel they all want to be pushed or punched if that can make them get into the news at Harry's expense, both reputation and financial.

Walking into a UK court when you are a celebrity is always messy - there is plenty of evidence of that. Harry arrived unannounced to a high profile court case that the paps were always going to be at. I don't think we can credit the paps there today with a vendetta against Harry so much as going about business as usual. Harry and his team must know this, they used the images of the paperazzi and their behaviour at a court appearance of Katie Price in their netflix documentary.

Apparently his father os too busy to see him.

I mean one you think that's a bit much OR

Two Harry would just pump him aboit coronation.

William and family are in Norfolk.

Really hough. How sad. Who wouldn't move heaven to see a family member come to visit. Sign of how bad it it.

Do we know this as facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom