Swedish Royal Videos & Sound Clips (+ coming TV appearances)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You´re welcome! I got a TV card for christmas so now I´m obsessed with making caps :D

I must say I was very dissapointed with this years show. Nothing new at all, no new interviews and lame questions.
Maybe we are spolied from last years interview with the royal children, but I think they could have done something... anything at all :)

One of the few highlights of the show was this:
then there was this buggy thing n victoria suddenly started to laugh soooo much coz it "attacked" the interviewer
I agree with you swedishme, that was hilarious!

purple_platinum said:
do you know where we can watch the video of the show?
and when was this madeleine's visit?
yes, here: www.svt.se
Its to the left of the screen, below the photo of Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine.
Open "Se året med kungafamiljen"

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone please translate the interviews with the King and Queen please. Thank you

Yennie, thanks for the nice pictures from the TV-annual show "Kungafamily".
It's a great job of you.

Do you know when the interview with the king and queen was taken?
(The queen wear the green jacket.)

has there ever been tv clips about the royal jewllery in the herman linqvist show about swedish queens did he talk about jewllery there

Josefine said:
has there ever been tv clips about the royal jewllery in the herman linqvist show about swedish queens did he talk about jewllery there

I remember seeing a program about the State jewels (crown etc.) of the three Scandinavian countrys a few years ago with the monarch and the heir to the throne talking about them, but I don´t think that was on Hermans Historia. Can´t remember what the program was called, but I would love for SVT to show it again.

Does anyone know where i can find interviews with cp speaking in english or speaking at all. Thankees!:wub:

SVT 1 - 27/12; 20.30: Festens drottning (program about all of queen Silvia's nobelgowns)

SVT 1 - 29/12; 20.00: Året med kungafamiljen (the anual program about the royal family's year)

Last edited:
I Would like to see this the program on the 29th december

Hopefully some of the Swedish viewers here will tell us basically about the programme after it has been aired and what the Royal Family talked about etc.

If would be great if they can tell us.

Thanks.

The programme will be online at www.svt.se after its has aired in Sweden.

I´m sure someone will post the link here :)

Obviously I don't understand Swedish! Hopefully maybe one of the Swedish posters here can tell us what was basically discussed?

Thank you.

I saw a short clip of "festens drottning" in german TV yesterday. There the queen said that the yellow dress from 1976 was a special one for her. It was her first dress of Dior and she was pregnant with the crownprincess. Only she and the king knew about the pregnancy and the dress was hiding any hint about it. Does anybody know when and how they did annouced the pregnancy with the crownprincess? Was there a press-conference or a announcement by the court (there wasn`t any websites in that time)? And when did they announced it?

Antje, the royal court give at 17th January 1977 a press information that the king and queen will have at Mid of July 1977 a child!

Last edited:
The Swedish Programm was great to see!!
here the direct link of Året med kungafamiljen: http://svt.se/svt/play/video.jsp?a=730084

but can anyone make a screencaps of princess Madeleine. one of Madeleine with a baby? (it is a photo) that photo can you see after the 'video pictures' of the World Childhood with Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine....

thank you in advance

Last edited:
Here´s some screencaps of Madeleine from the show "Kungafamiljen 2006" on SVT.

Screencaps

Great pictures, Yennie. Thank you very much. I know that we shouldn't ask for pics, but do you have screencaps of the Queen and the Crownprincess, too? That would really be wonderful! Thanks in advance. :flowers:

Yennie said:
Here´s some screencaps of Madeleine from the show "Kungafamiljen 2006" on SVT.

This pictures are great!!
Did you have some more like this???

This is such a fantastic video (even if its largely in Swedish and not comprehensible to me!) since it really shows them in so many situations and settings. Not a lot of covergae of the Swedish royals (or any other country's royals except for Britain;) ) around here so this is marvelous to see.:flowers:

does anyone have videos of princess Madeleine on rapidshare.de?

Hope this video wasn´t posted before.
The king is so funny... and look at the reaction of Silvia and Madeleine:ROFLMAO:

YouTube - Helena Paparizou "The Light In Our Soul" Live @ Princess Victoria Birthday Party

Is there any link to see Victoriadagen of the last years in full time?
I can remember a link where you can see the whole show with Lionel Richie and Ronan Keating. But it was a few years ago.
Would love to see this again.

YouTube - Thomas Järvheden imiterar inför kungafamiljen

Seems everybody have lot´s of fun.

Kungaparet i Nederländerna 1976 - Kungahuset | SVT Play

Very nice scene at the end (3:38 min).
A swedish reporter aks the queen, if shes pregnant.
And she answers: "You should not be so curious" :)

On Monday (15th June 2009) there will be a big (about one our) interview with Queen Silvia at German TV channel ARD. It will start at 22:45.
German TV moderator Reinhold Beckmann visit the Queen at Drottningholm Palace. They were talking about her life, her faith and her family. According to ARD it will be here only big TV interview this year. For all who can not watch ARD... i am sure that you can watch it on the internet on tuesday.

DasErste.de - Beckmann

On Monday (15th June 2009) there will be a big (about one our) interview with Queen Silvia at German TV channel ARD. It will start at 22:45.
German TV moderator Reinhold Beckmann visit the Queen at Drottningholm Palace. They were talking about her life, her faith and her family. According to ARD it will be here only big TV interview this year. For all who can not watch ARD... i am sure that you can watch it on the internet on tuesday.

DasErste.de - Beckmann

Thank you for the hint, Biathlon!
Beckmann has an very interesting way of interviewing and I wonder, if it´s compatible with Silvia´s style of answering ;)

Crown Princess Victoria will take part in the "Helgmålsringning" in SVT 1, saturday 20 june (the midsummer day), 17.50.

"Helgmålsringning" is a short church service before the upcoming sunday, and in TV its from different churches every week...
Saturday 20/6 its from the chapel at Rosersbergs castle, and the Crown Princess is going to read the scripture for the sunday and also read a prayer from "Victorias bönbok" (Victorias book of prayer - the one that was publiched schortly after she was born - the queen wanted to know some swedish prayers to pray with her daughter)

Funny Videos of the Swedish Royal Family

I've seen quite a few videos of the royal family that has made me fall over with laughter. I thought it would be good to share it with you all. Feel free to post videos.

Prince Carl Philip and racing team are trying to avoid a crazed fan:)

YouTube - Flash Engineering anfallna i Göteborg av Polestar-anhängare

I'm not sure if this videos have been posted before, because I haven't skipped through every post in this thread. So forgive me if they're already linked here. I just thought, they could be interesting when I stumbled over them on Youtube. They're about Carl-Philip when he was something around 16 years.

Video1 (CP talking about his school):

YouTube - Prince Carl Philip talks about Lundsberg School

Video 2 (CP filmed while at school):

YouTube - Prince Carl Philip at Lundsberg School

He looked so young and cute back then and not as hot as he does nowadays. And it would be interesting to know, what he was talking about. I don't speak swedish. I just like the sound of this language very much. But if any swedish-speaking people would translate I would be more than happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom