Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrrreat pics :flowers:
I love Prince Felipe with the beard, he looks soo handsome and the tan also looks amazing.. I wonder if he and King agreed to let it grow together :lol: the Princess is beautiful too love the dress, jewels and hairdo, plus white goes great with her tan. :)

Oh God Letizia is just gorgeous!!!

It's good to see her again! it's been a while since I found her perfect but yesterday she was!!!

The king looks with bad mood all the time...he never smiles :p

I have the same feeling... I thinks he is very worried.

THanks a lot for the pictures.... I really love the look and style of Princess Letizia... she has improved a lotttt in last times.... I love her style more and more everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Letizia looks as good as she used to. The dress is too tight and she is way to thin. Her hair up does not favor her features either. Felipe needs to shave. He looks older!

Thank you for photos Luna :flowers:
Fantastic pictures of family and girls are sooo adorable...

This is such a surprise!!!

Thank u for those precious pics!

I didn't know on which thread to ask my question,

But does anyone know why both the Prince Philipe of Belgium
and Prince Pilippe of Spain have grown a beard ???

I didn't know on which thread to ask my question,

But does anyone know why both the Prince Philipe of Belgium
and Prince Pilippe of Spain have grown a beard ???
Because it was summer and they were too lazy to shave it!:lol:

No I don't know but I like Felipe with that beard

Thanks Lula for these pictures of the two little dolls with their Grandma and parents.

Goodness. The King looks so aged and Prince Felipe has gray on his beard. Where did the years go??
The ladies look smashing and the little girls are adorable.

It is unbelievable, how sweet and lovely these two children are !

Very nice photos, and the King, despite his seniority, is still a very good-looking man.

Thank you so much for all the pics. I really like Felipe with a beard and the little Infantas at Marineland were so cute.

THanks a lotttt for all the pictures.... The little Infantas are really cute... real dolls !!!

They're a beautiful family and Felipe is gorgeously handsome, with or without the beard!;)

The little Infanta's are adorable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom