Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 10: October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally a picture of Sheikh Mohammed with the children of his son Sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum. Sheikh Mohammed with his grandchildren Sheikh Mohammed bin Marwan and Sheikh Rashid bin Marwan

https://postimg.cc/BjCsYBSb

Whoever or whichever her mother is, according to profiles you suggested both are still quite powerful and prominent in society. And I don't mean to say that being full time wife is a bad thing. Now, I wonder how many wives & children sh. Mo and other gulf royal have :lol: in Islam you only allowed to have 4 wives at one time right
Fascinating, my understanding was that The Koran suggests monogamy as the ONLY acceptable form of marriage for Society in general. However, polygamy is encouraged by the Koran where it concerns, "oppressed or the orphans among women" (4:3), if justice can be done by marrying more than one. Certainly, justice is being done for who is more oppressed than women?

Whoever or whichever her mother is, according to profiles you suggested both are still quite powerful and prominent in society. And I don't mean to say that being full time wife is a bad thing. Now, I wonder how many wives & children sh. Mo and other gulf royal have :lol: in Islam you only allowed to have 4 wives at one time right

I noticed something that, actually there is not only one sh. Mohammed bin Rashid name in Al-Maktoum, duh of course silly me ? they like to reuse the name a lot. Sh. Haya probably from mana branch of Al-Maktoum not the current ruler one

Fascinating, my understanding was that The Koran suggests monogamy as the ONLY acceptable form of marriage for Society in general. However, polygamy is encouraged by the Koran where it concerns, "oppressed or the orphans among women" (4:3), if justice can be done by marrying more than one. Certainly, justice is being done for who is more oppressed than women?

Hi, welcome Noc :flowers: I'm not sure I understand your question, since English is not my mother's tongue. But, Since you cited Koran I think it's best to ask the schoolar with salafus shaleh understanding so there is no misinterpretation about the Koran. But, if you ask about my opinion, I think it's okay to married to more than one to someone who is not oppressed at all, because why not? If the husband has the ability & fair, no matter the wive's position whether she's the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th she still will be taken care of with her husband money, power and ability. But, I also think it will be more beneficial to society if the men choose to provide/support women with less fortunate life, but to each their own

I noticed something that, actually there is not only one sh. Mohammed bin Rashid name in Al-Maktoum, duh of course silly me ? they like to reuse the name a lot. Sh. Haya probably from mana branch of Al-Maktoum not the current ruler one

No, she is Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum's daughter as per comments on her posts. And she was quite private just recently she tried to tell the world she is the daughter of Sheikh Mohammed.

You probably right Lasya. Anyway, Al-Maktoum family offer condolences to sh. Aisyah bint Obaid Al-Maktoum, may Allah Ta'ala ease their pain & sadness. I wanna know per UAE regulation/rules, is that common for them to announce the death of family member or is it only limited to important family member who have name in society? Is there gonna ceremony also like gunshoot/mourning period etc?

You probably right Lasya. Anyway, Al-Maktoum family offer condolences to sh. Aisyah bint Obaid Al-Maktoum, may Allah Ta'ala ease their pain & sadness. I wanna know per UAE regulation/rules, is that common for them to announce the death of family member or is it only limited to important family member who have name in society? Is there gonna ceremony also like gunshoot/mourning period etc?

No, it will be a private one. She didn't held any public position.

Right, sheikh mana al-maktoum even like one of her photo. So, I don't think that troll/fans

Sheikh Man3almaktoum and Sheikh Mahra bint Mohamed bin Rashid Al maktoum comment on each other's post with heart emojis. Like sheikh mahra would comment ❤ on a picture of sheikh man3almaktoum. Then sheikh will comment ? ? ? on Sheikha Mahra's photo.

But maybe they're just very close as cousins or maybe they are engaged? Can someone confirm?

But maybe they're just very close as cousins or maybe they are engaged? Can someone confirm?

As far as I know, there is no official announcement yet. But, I've been watching them lately, and come to the conclusion that they're seeing each other. I noticed that Sh. Mana is very devoted to like all of sh. Mahra post and there is phase in their live that they're unfollowing each other. At the time, sh. Mana even unlike sh. Mahra post on Instagram. I found it weird, bcuz why would someone unlikes
most of someone post when they already like them before? I think it's kind of funny, that's look like friend or gf/bf thing when they mad to each other :lol: but, maybe there is just an error on my Instagram page haha

Right, sheikh mana al-maktoum even like one of her photo. So, I don't think that troll/fans

Sheikh Man3almaktoum and Sheikh Mahra bint Mohamed bin Rashid Al maktoum comment on each other's post with heart emojis. Like sheikh mahra would comment [emoji173] on a picture of sheikh man3almaktoum. Then sheikh will comment [emoji170] [emoji170] [emoji170] on Sheikha Mahra's photo.

Who is this guy? How close cousin is he?
The funny think is that Sheika Mahra's posts have each one, at least 500-1000 comments and thousand of likes. It's an achievement to isolate the comment of a precise follower.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

They again comment on each other posts. Sheikha Mahra's photographer also posted Sheikh Mana bin Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mana Al Maktoum picture. Soon they might announce something related to this because even Sheikh Khaled used comment on Sheikha Maryam 2nd posts like this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjcqsAfpXBn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjc4JEaj027/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I hope they will announce it very soon. Atleast they like each other and it's not forced.

Yes indeed. They might react publicly on purpose. In order to prepare people. But who is he ? He seems member of Al Maktoum family, but more precisely?

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

His surname matters the most. Little information on him in these articles

https://welcometotheworld.com/sheik...artnership-agreement-with-welcome-to-the-uae/

https://www.israeldefense.co.il/en/node/49215

https://rashidc.ae/en/sheikh-mana-b...in-mana-al-maktoum-visited-the-rashid-center/

Last edited:
Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammad Al Maktoum (2nd) and her husband Sheikh Khaled bin Mohammed Al Nahyan welcomed their 3rd child a boy. Maryam 2nd is not leaving a single year without a child since she got married. She didn't post the name of the child so it looks like they are still deciding as if they will give him a unique name �� my guess is Rashid ��

https://postimg.cc/wyND76R4

Last edited:
Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammad Al Maktoum (2nd) and her husband Sheikh Khaled bin Mohammed Al Nahyan welcomed their 3rd child a boy. Maryam 2nd is not leaving a single year without a child since she got married. She didn't post the name of the child so it looks like they are still deciding as if they will give him a unique name �� my guess is Rashid ��

What are the age gap of Sheikha Maryam bintMohamed Al Maktoum's sons? Aren't they just got married in 2019?

Exactly 11 months - Mohammed was born on 25 September 2020 and Hamdan - on 25 August 2021 ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_bin_Rashid_Al_Maktoum#Wives_and_children

Congrats to them and their parents!

Wow, MasyaAllah :ohmy: congratulations on them. She strives to be like her mother. It's refreshing to see, someone in her generation has children with such close age gap. Anyway, I heard that sh. Mohammed bin Rashid wherebout is only become known after his father death (may Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) how old is he? Is he the first grandchildren of sh. Mo the current ruler of Dubai? At what age the children of UAE usually got engaged, I wonder who's gonna got his hand? After all he's the big boy already. I read that sh. Sheikha bint MRM got engaged at the age of 12, so I wonder if he already has fiance set for him

So they named their 3rd son Khalifa bin Khaled Al Nahyan

Wow, MasyaAllah :ohmy: congratulations on them. She strives to be like her mother. It's refreshing to see, someone in her generation has children with such close age gap. Anyway, I heard that sh. Mohammed bin Rashid wherebout is only become known after his father death (may Allah Ta'ala have mercy on him) how old is he? Is he the first grandchildren of sh. Mo the current ruler of Dubai? At what age the children of UAE usually got engaged, I wonder who's gonna got his hand? After all he's the big boy already. I read that sh. Sheikha bint MRM got engaged at the age of 12, so I wonder if he already has fiance set for him

he is from november 2003
yes, he was the first grandchild, after him comes Sheikha Fatima bint Mansour, 2006
there is no standard age at which al maktoum men become engaged, it is impossible to know if he is engaged, and who will be his bride

Osama Fawzy wrote a book that contains this book chapter Books page. The book says Sheikha Hind only had two pregnancies and gave birth to one son and one daughter. The son was revealed to be Hamdan (that is supposedly the real reason he was made crown prince over all the other sons of this family - including over Rashid) and the daughter’s name was not revealed. Apparently, the mother of Rashid, according to the book chapter, is unknown. The book chapter also stated that the rest of the children that have been attributed to her were not biologically hers. I found this information very surprising and I’m not sure which parts are true or not (if any).

Sheina;2503394 said:
I found this information very surprising and I’m not sure which parts are true or not (if any).

Surprising indeed :eek: I always wonder why sh. Hamdan dot on sh. Sheikha bint Mohammed bin Rashid a lot, the other girl probably her. Or maybe the writer simply confused person ?

Osama Fawzy wrote a book that contains this book chapter Books page. I found this information very surprising and I’m not sure which parts are true or not (if any).

I read a few lines from the chapter you've provided and there are indeed false informations from this book. The very first paragraph I think mentioned that sh. Alia is sh. Mansour second wives, which is not true. Sh. Alia bint Mohammed Al-Hamed is from a well known family in United Arab Emirates, so it's unlikely nobody know about her marriage status to sh. Mansour. She is mother of his first known/public son sh. Zayed bin Mansour this informations already confirmed by various websites. Sh. Alia's brother sh. Abdullah Al-Hamed had a lot of pictures with sh. Zayed bin Mansour so it indeed his nephew from sh. Alia not from other women. so, it best to not depend on the book information alone regarding allegations to sh. Hind. Or maybe there is an error in the book translation that confused me

Osama Fawzy wrote a book that contains this book chapter Books page. The book says Sheikha Hind only had two pregnancies and gave birth to one son and one daughter. The son was revealed to be Hamdan (that is supposedly the real reason he was made crown prince over all the other sons of this family - including over Rashid) and the daughter’s name was not revealed. Apparently, the mother of Rashid, according to the book chapter, is unknown. The book chapter also stated that the rest of the children that have been attributed to her were not biologically hers. I found this information very surprising and I’m not sure which parts are true or not (if any).

I wouldn't trust the contents of Osama Fawzy's books. Most of the parts are untrue or at least not really correct.

Last edited:
Mansoor bin Mohammed attended the opening of the "DB World Badel World Championship - Dubai 2022" today, October 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Hopefully she turned back to brown hair. This blondish was soo fake.
She used to be gorgeous girl. But now she is too fake, too much makeup, and face contouring triks.
A pity.

Back
Top Bottom