Sheikh Mohammed's Children 1: June 2004-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Group photo of Funeral?

In the photo above (which looks like one of the TV pictures I saw of Sh. Maktoum's funeral), some of the men are not wearing that ring (sorry) around their head. I have only seen it worn that way by Imams. What does it mean?

Last edited:
Pictures

What is WAM and Al Bayan?

How do some of these members on this site know so much about the royals (i.e. I saw Sheika Hind and she was smiling and all the women were crying , etc). Do we have some commentators here who are on the inside? Very interesting.

Sh Hamdan is really handsome. Is he now the next in line for ruling Dubai? I see him in pictures with his dad all the time. When does the ruler (Sh Mo) name his next in line? Is it a certain age of the Sh or his next in line?

Also there was a picture of a darling little girl (about 8-10) with Sh Mo at the recent Dubai Cup. Was that one of his daughters?

Thank you all for the wonderful pictures of Sh Mo and entourage. As an outsider from the West, I would never have the priviledge of seeing most of these venues, and it is so kind of you to share them with us. I have never seen the inside of a mosque and now I have seen a picture. It is very different from what I expected, but lovely. Thanks again.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
SheriBeri said:
In the photo above (which looks like one of the TV pictures I saw of Sh. Maktoum's funeral), some of the men are not wearing that ring (sorry) around their head. I have only seen it worn that way by Imams. What does it mean?

Ghutrah, which is a part of the headdress worn by Arab men, is a square scarf ... Iqal is a doubled black cord that is used to secure the Ghutra in place.

If you look closely you will see that Sheikh Mohammed's Iqal is on the carpet in front of him, seems to have fallen off.

SheriBeri I am curious , from where you are ? for sure not from United Arab Emrites ?

about Hamdan I don't think he is the next in line to ruling Dubi there is his brother Shiak Rashid who is older than him .

about the little girl , I saw her picture with him she is sooo cute I think she is his daughter she looks like Hamdan , I always thought of Shiak Mohamd as a good father for his children it seems he always love to be with them in any event .

Last edited:
Questions about me

I am originally from USA but living in Sharjah for a few years. Yes, Houri, I have noticed that in several photos of Sh Mo, when he is holding or touching a child on the shoulder, you can almost feel the affection he has for small ones. It is an endearing quality. Sorry I ask so many questions, but that is why I like this forum. It is very educational for me. I really like this country and try to let my friends back home know the amazingly nice, kind and good side of UAE. They really don't know alot about UAE back there. :)

Endurance racing

For anyone interested there's a horse racing programme on Abu Dhabi TV called 'Al Fares' and Hamdan and co (his father, brothers and cousins) are on practically each week partaking in one endurance race after the other!

Edification

Thank you Desertrosemrk and Saba for the information I was lacking. I have so much to learn about this place and every turn presents new questions. :)

Pictures from www.galoppfoto.de

Rashid and Muhammad
Pictures from 2003
pre-Mohammed280303DM2.jpg

pre-Mohammed280303DM1.jpg

Picture from 2000
pre-Mohammed2703001.jpg

Hamdan and Muhammad
Pictures from Al Bayan and WAM from yesterday and today
2222.jpg

2222222.jpg

11111111111.jpg

Last edited:
hamdan is so handsome
does somebody has more pictures of prince ahmed ?

hello guys i'm new here
well frist of all i'm 16 years old, i was born in abu dhabi,UAE
And guys i'm totally addict to fazaa(hamdan) well frist i like rashid but i lose interest in him coz' there no news about him i don't see him in t.v and then i heard that he was sick and have to go to another country for treatment and now he's back still no interst :p :eek:

Hollywood Studios International CEO Visits With His Highness Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum in Dubai
Wednesday May 31, 12:48 pm ET

DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES--(MARKET WIRE)--May 31, 2006 -- Hollywood Studios International (Other OTC:HYWS.PK - News) CEO Sir Steven Saxton recently met with His Highness Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, son of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Saeed al Maktoum, the visionary Ruler of Dubai, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates in Dubai. Saxton is currently in Dubai structuring an initial $50 million private placement in the GCC region and planning the logistics of launching Hollywood Studios International in Dubai's free zone. Saxton viewed the new Dubai Studio City facilities (currently under construction) and also began location scouting and development for the slate of films Hollywood Studios International plans to produce in the region....

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060531/0132271.html

Attachments

• 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,045
Who is the son of the moroccan lady??? Sheikh Majid isn't?

there's more pics to come I'm really tried ha ha but what the hell just one look at hamdan's pic, it all go away, but the only thing that i hate about him he just vanish after the game. well what the hell he's shy and SO cute ha ha hope u all enjoy the pics:) :p :cool: :eek:
AHALI UR THE BEST:) CONGRATULATIONS:p

redangel3 said:
thanks jamila
no one really can tell what happen to rashid,his bro hamdan wrote a poem for him but he never say in it that rashid is sick, i saw rashid again in maktoum's graduation. and here's some pics of rashid hope u like it :)

Sure I like them :), he's an angel, thanks a lot. I love Sheikh Mohammed's poems but have never read any of Ahmed's. Was the poem you're talking about translated to english? Do you know where could I find it?

A reminder about pic posting:

All 'old' photos must be hosted via one of the free image-hosting sites such as Photobucket, Imageshack, Supload, Tinypic etc.
Hotlinking is not allowed.
To comply with copyright laws all pics must be accompanied by an acknowledgement of the copyright holder. This is a legal requirement and is mandatory.

Images not complying will be removed.

Warren
Dubai moderator

Al-Maktoum Girls

Here's some pics from www.gulf-roses.com

352c879a683dh.jpg

This is sheika Shamma the youngest of sh.mo children
49md2sx.jpg

sheika Shamma wit sh.Ahmed:)
11496864410yw.jpg

11496865442xg.jpg
sheika Fatima bint Mohammad :)

x1pmakndzhuofejoc2fsc5t0rbqmod.jpg

sheika Salamah bint mohammed:)

And the pics that i put earlier that's RASHID not HAMDAN

enjoy:)

Thank you very much "redangel3".
Ya Allah. Sheikha Fatima is incredibly beautiful.

Sheikha Salama looks like Sheikh Hamdan.

I can see that "Sheikha Hind" is very beautiful.

Thanks

Thanks guys, hey i just wanted to know if one of u have friendster coz' if u do u can check out my profile i have videos of RASHID AND HAMDAN i can't post it here, u just search for my name it's mariam mohammed and u will the pic of hamdan this one

fzaa33bg.gif
:eek: :) pic from www.gulf-roses.com

Sorry if it was posted before but I'm interesting about:
1. relationships between Sheikh's children
2. relationships between them and Sheikh's wives?

Thanks so much redangel3 for the link, I enjoyed the videos :) You wouldn't know where to find any in which either Hamdan or Rashid speak?

hey guys sheikh hamdan made a poem about how proud he is to have a father like sheikh mohammed something like that , i saw it on TV coz' they made it like a poem video
and promise i will look for the video and post it on my friendster
promise:)

cute

here's some pic from that vid from www.gulf-roses.com
srabuae7204791041wm.jpg

srabuae6599195855iu.jpg

srabuae6232848639rj.jpg

w6w2006061104513401b2d3cd9ld.jpg

srabuae2356687264qr.jpg

srabuae6621039406nj.jpg

srabuae8390300877ov.jpg

srabuae6500992689ab.jpg

srabuae2356687266xy.jpg

srabuae3062168575ky.jpg

and this is the end of the vid and the lion, hamdan really owns it

Last edited:
Thanks redangel3. Great job:)
Btw on last photos (with horses) he reminds me this Arabian-man from Shania Twain's song "That Don't Impress Me Much".

Last edited:
Hi redangel3,
You are doing a wonderful job. Thanks. Do you have pictures of Sheikha Maitha?
I heard that she has a Moroccan mother. Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom