Sheikh Hamad and Sheikha Mozah's Official Visit to Latin America: January 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
The Emir and his wife today will start a visit to Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina and Costa Rica
The visit starts with Argentina.
They will visit Brazil on January 20, 2010.

Article on Brazil visit

Last edited:
information from the argentinian presidency webpage

18/01/2010 - 18 hs: Visita del S.A. el Emir de Qatar Jeque Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani. Lugar: Salón Blanco de Casa de Gobierno
18/01/2010 - 21 hs: Comida Oficial en honor del Emir de Quatar. Lugar: Palacio San Martín

there will be a banquet, and i guess in the morning a reception.

so embarrassing, the argentinian presidency webpage wrote "qatar" like "quatar".

So, aren't they coming to Mexico? I don't think so.

So, aren't they coming to Mexico? I don't think so.

No, it was not listed in the programme.

Thanks for the pictures and articles.
Didnt sheikha Mozah attened any event?

Yes Lilo Mozah is in Argentina:flowers:.

Sheika Mozah and Sheika Hind visiting Museum of Art
Hind and Emir with President

ImageShack -

ok thanks Salma.:flowers:
i was wondering where she is,there is her name in the news but no photos,she looks great by the way as do Hind in the jeans but isn't abit casual for an official visit?

Too Sheik Mohammed is with them:
ImageShack -

You are welcome Lilo!

ok thanks Salma.:flowers:
i was wondering where she is,there is her name in the news but no photos,she looks great by the way as do Hind in the jeans but isn't abit casual for an official visit?

The visit to the museum seems to be done on their free time. Usually Hind does dresses appropriate to the event but everyone around seems dressed down.
Thanks for the picture Salma :flowers:

Emir & Sheikha Mozah attended a dinner
Article & picture

Last edited:
is this lady sitting next to the sheikh sheikha hind? she seems really young!
in this case, i'm glad to see she went with the emir and mozah to the latin american tour! did she go to the official welcome by cristina kirchner and to the museum with sheikha mozah also?

i read one of the articles and it said that mozah got all sorts of compliments because of her beauty.

if you mean Sheikha Hind Carlota she is the daughther of the Emir and Mozah and she travel with her father in all his trip outside even without Mozah.

Sheikha Hind is Sheikh Hamads head of officie, she manages all his affairs.

Hand out picture released by the Brazilian Presidency showing President Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva (2nd R) and Qatar's Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani (R)
during a meeting on January 20, 2010 at the Itamaraty Palace in Brasilia.
Picture Gallery

Sheikha Mozah meets Brazilian First Lady
Article

Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser Al-Missned, wife of the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, gestures during a ceremony at the Itamaraty Palace, in Brasilia, Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2010. The Emir of Qatar in on a one-day visit to Brazil.
Picture

More pictures
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/241/66789378.jpg
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9551/25005511217.jpg

Last edited:
Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez (2-L) welcomes Qatar's emir, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani (2-R) and his wife Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser al-Missned (R),
in a ceremony at the presidential palace in Caracas on January 21, 2010. Al-Thani is on a tour of Latin America to promote trade with the region.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5
Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9

Emir, Sheikha Mozah in Venezuela
spacer.gif

Article & Picture

More Pictures and one with Sheikha Hind
Picture Gallery

Last edited:
Venezuela honour for Emir
Article

Sheikh Hamad received the Grand Collar of the Order of the Liberator Simon Bolivar, the country’s highest honour.
Sheikha Mozah received the highest Sword of honor

Picture

Back
Top Bottom