Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty: December 2004 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pics of Sheikh Mansour

له من Ø*سن يوسـف تواصيـف وان صــد زاد امØ*ـبـه اهـمــوم on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

انــــت لـــيـــــل الشـــــوق فـــــي عـــــيـــونــــي ســـــــــهــــاد والـــــعــــــيـــــون إلـــــــــي تــنـــاظــــرهــ

الشيخ منصور بن زايد بن سلطان آل نهيان on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

الشيخ منصور بن زايد آل نهيان on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

مــا انـــت بـــزي النـــاس واكتبهــا لـــك بخــــط عـــريـض on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Mansour with father in law Sheikh Mo

بو راشد & بو زايد on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Reading a magazine
صفاتكـ و السخا والجـود غـدت وسـط العيـونـ أبراج on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikha Fatima Bint Mansour
مب في البشر هذا الجمال .. من وين يبته يا صغير on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Mansour
smiling
بسـمتكـ تشـفيـ جــــرØ*Ù€ Ùˆ أعـــــــــــــــــــــــواقـ on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Khalifa, Sheikh Mohammed, Sheikh Hazza, Sheikh Mansour and Sheikh Sultan Bin Tahnoun

President inspects tourism projects in Saadiyat and Yas Islands, Al Raha Beach

...As the President's carriage passed over the Saadiyat Bridge, he listened to a detailed exposition on the projects as well as the progress of work at various infrastructural projects in the Saadiyat and Yas Islands.

The most modern Saadiyat Bridge, with five lanes in each direction, is one of the major projects under development in the emirate of Abu Dhabi and is expected to be completed in the third quarter of the current year with a number of other bridges. Once operational, it will pave way to the opening of several major utilities in the two islands, including the cultural district in Saadiyat, tourist resorts, five-star hotels, golf course and Formula1 Grand Prix Circuits... - Article part 1 and part 2

Pictures

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

can anyone tell me where Diab bin Zayed Al Nahyan son of crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan is studying in the States? why dont we ever hear anything about him?

can anyone tell me where Diab bin Zayed Al Nahyan son of crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan is studying in the States? why dont we ever hear anything about him?

We dont hear anything because he is not in the UAE and when he is I suppose he would like to spend his time with family and friends rather than on official duties. Sometimes the younger sheikhs as Sheikh Dhiyab would attened meeting etc with their father but it wont be mentioned in the papers since they are quite young. The press usually lists people with positions and they dont list everyone :flowers:

Yes that is Sheikh Said, I missed him in the picture :rolleyes:

Dazzling, you seem to know a lot about the ruling family, and I asked this before as well... Do you know anything about Sheikh Saif (bin zayed)? I know his position. Is he married, and how old is he? :)

Dazzling, you seem to know a lot about the ruling family, and I asked this before as well... Do you know anything about Sheikh Saif (bin zayed)? I know his position. Is he married, and how old is he? :)

Sheikh Saif is married to his cousin, her name is Asma. They have 2 kids, eldest is a girl about 4years old and a boy who is about 3 years old. Sheikh Saif is in his late 30's early 40's

How many full brothers and sisters does Sheikh Mansour has? Is he the oldest?

How many full brothers and sisters does Sheikh Mansour has? Is he the oldest?

Sheikh Mansour has 5 full brothers. He is the 4th.

Shk Mohammed, Shk Hamdan, Shk Hazza, Shk Mansour, Shk Tahnoon and Shk Abdullah :flowers:

Dazzling, can you give me some info on Hamdan bin Zayed. How many wives does he have? and how many kids?. I heard 3 girls and 6 sons im not sure. I dont know his age either.

Some say he is the same age as Mohammed bin Zayed but if they are both Sheikha Fatimas sons how can they be the same age?
Perhaps one was born early in the year and the other later??

Thank you. If not Dazzling then anyone else who is able to answer...

Sheikh Hamdan is Sheikha Fatimas 2nd son after Sheikh Mohammed (not sure what the year difference is but not much).

Sheikh Hamdan has 2 wifes. The 1st wife was his cousin whom he divoreced and has 2 sons from. 2nd wife is from the Al-Nahyan family and has 7 children which are 4 boys and 3 girls

Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed was born in 1961.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed was born in 1963.

Sheikh Sheikhbout bin Nahyan, Shk Nahyan bin Ambarks Ministry of higher education's son competed in the International Holland show jumping competition and won 2nd place - Picture

United Arab Emirates' Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan during the Friends of Democratic
Pakistan Ministerial and Senior Officials Meeting in Istanbul on August 25, 2009.
Talks focus on development projects and security in Pakistan that is seen at the frontline in the fight against Islamic extremism - Picture Gallery

Last edited:
Khalifa issues Federal decree appointing Sultan Bin Zayed Representative of HH President - Article

September 2009
Mansour bin Zayed receives JRC's Chamberlain - Article

Sheikh Abdullah meets Kouchner in Paris - article
Mansour chairs Food Control Authority meet - Article

October
Abdulla bin Zayed meets Croatian foreign minister - Article

November
Abdullah bin Zayed meets Deputy British PM - Article

December
Mansour bin Zayed offers condolence to Al Otaibah family -Article
Mansour bin Zayed denies intention to buy Real Madrid - Article

Here is a latest picture of Sheikh Mansours eldest son, Zayed at an opening of an event.
Picture

OMG!! he's like Mini Sheikh Mansour! He looks exactly like his father. Mostly from his chin and lips!!! Thank you Dazzling! He's an adorable child.

Thanks for the picture. Sheikh Zayed bin Mansour looks like his father, Sheikh Mansour, they have the same smile!!

This exhibition/show was opened today by Her Highness.

Fashion futures
...“The distinctive features would have to be our culture, tradition, Islamic designs and minimalistic ways of generating comfort, such as through our traditional dress: the thobe, the khandoura, shayla and abaya,” says the patron of this week’s new Abu Dhabi trade show, Fashion Expo Arabia, Sheikha Shamma bint Zayed, the wife of Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed, the chamberlain of the Presidential Court... - Full Article

Nahyan bin Mubarak receives King of Sweden

...currently visiting the country to take part at the 3rd Festival of Thinkers, which will be hosted by Abu Dhabi on Nov. 02... - Article

Kto jest Abdulla Zayed Saqr Nahajan? :bang:

Sh.Zayed bin sultan bin Khalifa Al-Nahyan.he is good looking

Sheikh Zayed bin Hamdan bin Zayed (who is wearing sunglasses hading over teh prize) atteneds an event on traditional carnival & hands over the winners their prize.
The guy in the grey is Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarks son.

Picture

Mansour bin Zayed denies intention to buy Real Madrid - Article

It would be really suprising if it was true after just spending milions on Manchaster and now buying another club which would cost about the same amount.
Sheikh Mansour came out quite fast to deny the rumors, I think if he didnt then the papers wouldve stated that he did go through with the deal in the next few days or so :lol:

No sorry I dont. I think this is his last year at the university.

He used to be studying a joint honours degree of management and history, but changed his degree to history & middle eastern studies.

He is currently in his 3rd year out of 4.

Help Please! HH Sh. Ahmed bin Tahnoon al Nahyan

Can someone please tell me about H.H. Sheikh Ahmed bin Tahnoon al Nahyan, the Chairman of the CNIA? I'd like to know how he is related to the Ruler of Abu Dhabi, who is brothers/sisters are, etc. Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Could you please post Sheikh Mansour website?
Thanks

Click here

You will find everything on him. Its an official site.
There is no link to change the page to english.

Thank you ,but it`s a pity there isn`t an english site.

By the way, I have read in american engineer`s blog about his life in the Emirates that he met Sheikh Mansour while he was visiting a Mercedes dealership .He says Mansour was "the most unassuming, gracious, and accommodating rich-guy I think I will ever meet".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom