General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wedding of Tahnoon bin Saeed bin Saif and daughter of Sultan bin Tahnoon. I assume their reception will be held soon after Eid.
Wasn't he married before?? Or am I confusing him with another person, also which daughter of sultan is he marrying and how many daughters does sultan have??

Wasn't he married before?? Or am I confusing him with another person, also which daughter of sultan is he marrying and how many daughters does sultan have??
That was Akad E Quraan and from then they are Islamically and legally married. But Reception is still due and everyone will take part in wedding reception.

Sultan bin Tahnoun has 5 daughters (probably) and one son. One is married to Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed and one is marrying Tahnoon bin Saeed bin Saif.

Maitha bint Sultan bin Tahnoun is marrying Tahnoon bin Saeed bin Saif.

Its all very confusing as to who is who and who is married to who etc. Is there are proper genealogy somewhere that lists all the descendants of Sheikh Zayid bin Sultan (d.2022)? Thanks

Clearing a confusion- It was Hessa bint Sultan bin Khalifa who married Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Saif in 2017 and divorced from him. She remarried in 2021 and Zayed bin Khalifa bin Sultan is her husband.
did she had any children from her first marriage?? is her 2nd husband also al Nahyan and how many children does she have now??

Its all very confusing as to who is who and who is married to who etc. Is there are proper genealogy somewhere that lists all the descendants of Sheikh Zayid bin Sultan (d.2022)? Thanks
It was posted a couple pages back I think

Mohammed bin hamdan bin Zayeds wife latifa, is she full sister of Khalifa dyab and zayed bin tahnoun??

Aww hessa bint Mohammed is getting married on Monday

Who is the afrah (idk from which branch of the family) that got married in 2022?

Was Mohammed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun dad there for the celebrations? I see his dad’s brothers like Ahmed was there.
I rarely see him with his side of the family.

Was Mohammed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun dad there for the celebrations? I see his dad’s brothers like Ahmed was there.

I was hoping to see him, but he didn't appear in any records.

For some reason we don't know, he doesn't attend these events.

His public appearances are too low. He was only seen in his children's wedding and his business event. What if he doesn't want to be in midea!
I never seen mohammed bin hamad's children engaging with their paternal uncles, i don't know why. Where i always see them always engaging with all bin Zayeds in majlis.

What's the next "big thing" involving weddings in Abu Dhabi?

I feel that after Zayed bin Mohamed bin Zayed, the spotlight will be exclusively on the President's grandchildren and Mansour's children; the others will not be as relevant, these marriages with other families will probably become more common

I feel that after Zayed bin Mohamed bin Zayed, the spotlight will be exclusively on the President's grandchildren and Mansour's children; the others will not be as relevant, these marriages with other families will probably become more common
Do you have any "updated" suitor list for him?

Do you have any "updated" suitor list for him?

Little has changed compared to the last time we discussed this topic; the list just losted the daughter of Sultan bin Tahnoun (who married Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Saif)
I remember that we focused on Fatima bint Mansour and Mouza bin Saif, they would be the main suitors

I agree with you. Bani Fatima will still remain relevant and bani Tahnoon too. (in bani tahnoon, i mean Mohammed, Khalifa, Sultan, Ahmed)

I think Tahnoon bin Saeed bin Tahnoon couldn't marry an Al Nahyan girl because he isn't that close with his father as his parents divorced. Tahnoon is never with his father and mostly with his uncle nahyan bin Mubarak. Though his wife is also a high status girl with prominent Al Suwaidi and Al Otaiba connection.

Back
Top Bottom