Royals in New York City

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CSENYC

Nobility
City
New York
Country
United States
Are there any members of currently-reigning European royal families who live in New York City?

Or do any members of reigning European royal families plan to visit New York City in the remaining months of 2023?

Thanks.

Are there any members of currently-reigning European royal families who live in New York City?

Or do any members of reigning European royal families plan to visit New York City in the remaining months of 2023?

Thanks.

The Prince and Princess of Monaco should be visiting in the coming weeks for the Princess Grace awards but I'm not sure what the exact dates will be.

Thanks.

I am not aware of anyone from a reigning European royal family who currently lives in NYC, but I believe Mako Komuro (previously HIH Princess Mako of Akishino, niece of the Emperor of Japan) lives in New York City with her husband, Ken Komuro.

Someday Princess Madeleine of Sweden lived there.

As also Princess Martha Louise of Norway and Infanta Cristina of Spain with their respective families.

From non-reigning royals - Prince Philipps of Greece and Denmark lived and worked there.

I am not sure about the remainder of the year but there is generally a royal turn out for the opening of the UN General Assembly in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom