Royal Hairstyles Part 1: January 2009 - December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic hairdo! She looks absolutely classy.

Does Prince William's hair fit in this category?
I think he should go bald and call it a day.

Do you mean he should shave his head? I'm not sure if this would flatter him. :hmm:

Don't think so either, the shape of his head doesn't suit.

Actually this was the first time that I liked Charlene's style. I always found her "strange looking". But she impressed me this time. Her hair looked great, I found her much more softer looking than I did before.

^Really nice collage and great avatar!:p

I've seen Victoria's up-do from every angle, it's superb! The braid is cute, great idea! :flowers:

I love Victoria's updo! It looks so beautiful with the braids-so delicate and lovely!

Her hair always looks lovely; is she a "natural" blond?

I love her hair!:flowers:[/QUOTE]

Princess Letizia - - I don't know what to say about her hair, I think she has tried just about everything. Perhaps long curls give her a more relaxed and youthful appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, Letizia needs to experiment with more updo's. Her hair is always down. Hopefully Kate will experiment some updo's too when she's officially a princess.

I loved Q Silvia's look from head to toe and her hair is no exception. The curls look wonderful! :flowers: As to Letizia and Kate, IMO, they should wear their hair up more often. They both have long necks and pretty faces, updos would highlight their beauty much more.

The hairstyle of Victoria in Nobel Prize is fantastic too!~

Chignon always looks regal in any woman, i love it too! it's simple and elegant.

1) I think Catherine Middleton's hair is beautiful and it manages to hide those unflattering shoulder pads. So, when she puts her hair up for the tiaras, I sure hope that she does not wear shoulder pads or wide necklines.
2)Mathilde looks lovely with her hair up and no hat.
3) Finally, what is wrong with Maxima's hair recently? It looks dry and scraggily.

I usually like the hairstyle of Letizia, both straight and curls look good on her. But, I agree with most of you, she seldoms to have updo recently. I hope she will surprise us in the next year.
I always notice that mostly woman with curls looks matronly but looks younger with staight hair. I think this situation appeas in the royals too, like Maxima, Mary and tatiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom