Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1: November 2003 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pictures thanks for posting Burzg. He seems comfortable :)

Nice pictures thanks for posting Burzg. He seems comfortable :)
Your welcome Solsol !:flowers: I agree he more comfortable than before and more confident , He will patronize this tournament every year they make in jordan.

prince ali and his son Abdullah with CP are attending Jordan Vs Iraq football game I will post pics once available .

It's great to see the three of them together,
Congrats to both Jordan and Iraq ;)

Thanks Rossina It´s nice see again the little Prince Abdullah.

Jordan's Crown Prince Hussein (L), the eldest son of King Abdullah II, and his cousin Prince Abdullah, son of FIFA vice president for Asia Prince Ali, attend the Jordan-Iraq 2014 World Cup Asian qualifying football match at Amman's International Stadium on June 3, 2012. The match ended in a 1-1 draw.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Prince Ali:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/178994_378025978922316_935105476_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Pics , Why Prince Ali Shaved His Beard :ermm: , Prince Hussein Looks So Nice , Lilttle Prince Abdullah Looks So Cute Nice to see him again , Thank you for Posting All :flowers:

prince ali is wearing a leather jacket and temperature in Jordan is so high and hot !

prince ali is wearing a leather jacket and temperature in Jordan is so high and hot !
Same jacket he wear in most matches he go :lol:. I still not know

ahhh! i guess even men sacrifice personal comfort in the name of being stylish!! :winkiss:

Did KA go to see the king of Saudi and give his condolences?
I think if this was the visit officially it was quite late so i'm assuming they went when there was the funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom