Relationships between members of the Princely Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no sound, can anyone quickly summarize the clips for me?
I would really appreciate it.

Hi !
Because I'm french, I don't understand all the words that Stephanie and Caroline say in the clip. Could someone write it in this thread for me? (It's easier for me to read.) Thanks a lot !

Thank you soooo very much for the clips budge9 :)

Could anyone shortly transcribe what Caro says exactly about Steph 'cause I don't get it really...acusticly... :)

Caroline says about Stephanie:
'My sister. Ah she is a lot of...yeah...what people...what people would see in her.. is great enthusiasm and...and...and joy (pause) in what she does. I'm a much more pessimistic person.'

budge9 said:
Caroline says about Stephanie:
'My sister. Ah she is a lot of...yeah...what people...what people would see in her.. is great enthusiasm and...and...and joy (pause) in what she does. I'm a much more pessimistic person.'

Thanks :) I was thinking it was like this but wasn't so sure.
Sweet words of Caroline .....

Thank you now I Can buy the tape and watch it anytime.

I can't believe that they will only ship the tapes to the US and Canada though. It is so unfair. I have seen the shows on Grace Kelly and the Princesses of Monaco from TV but I wanted to see the ones on the Princesses of Europe and Monaco palaces! :mad:

If you get the UK Biography Channel they are showing the Princesses of Monaco programme and the Grace Kelly one from 2000 to 2200 on September 14th and then again on September 15th between 1400 and 1600. I guess that it is to tie in with the annoversary of Grace's death. Enjoy!:)

Sisters

(own source)

A lovin' sister.... :p

Attachments

• Imagen2.jpg
    Imagen2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 468
Dear photofan,
I do not want to accuse you, but when I looked at that
pic you posted it seemed to me you only reposted the pic
I posted once on the fifth page of the "when Stephanie
was younger"-thread, it's cut exactly the way I cut it when
scanning it from my collection.

So in general I like to ask all members posting here, to be
careful not to download pics and to forget where they come
from, and then to repost them here saying they were from
your own collection.
Please don't be angry at me for saying that, it's only that I'm
loosing a bit of my fun posting here, when I see things like that
- noticed it with some other pics of others. I think if one gives
credit it's ok, but not like this..
Thanks, Ice

Does anyone know if Caroline was their for Sephanie during her divorce with Daniel did she do anything for stephanie?

iceflower said:
Dear photofan,
I do not want to accuse you, but when I looked at that
pic you posted it seemed to me you only reposted the pic
I posted once on the fifth page of the "when Stephanie
was younger"-thread, it's cut exactly the way I cut it when
scanning it from my collection.

So in general I like to ask all members posting here, to be
careful not to download pics and to forget where they come
from, and then to repost them here saying they were from
your own collection.
Please don't be angry at me for saying that, it's only that I'm
loosing a bit of my fun posting here, when I see things like that
- noticed it with some other pics of others. I think if one gives
credit it's ok, but not like this..
Thanks, Ice

Sorry :( it won't happen again...

I have a question about this pic (posted in this forum by Michelle)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2579

Which one of the sisters dated Paul Belmondo? If memory serves me correctly, it was Caroline, no? I do remember that he dated one of them many, many years ago.

As for the relationship between Caro and Steph, I think it has been a bumpy ride, but by the time Steph gave that Paris Match interview in 2000, she and Caro had matured tremendously. They seem to be working on their relationship. Pics of them together in recent years show them very happy to be together, like in the old days when Grace was alive. I think the 90s was a tough decade for them, as there are some pics of them where they look rather tense about each other. There were times in the 90s when they seemed fine, but other times, not so good. But I think that's natural. It's not easy learning to accept a sister for who she is. Now I think they accept and love each other, of course. I do think it's very sweet how much Steph loves Caro's children. I think Charlotte sort of idolizes Stephanie in a way. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
I have a question about this pic (posted in this forum by Michelle)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2579

Which one of the sisters dated Paul Belmondo? If memory serves me correctly, it was Caroline, no? I do remember that he dated one of them many, many years ago.

As for the relationship between Caro and Steph, I think it has been a bumpy ride, but by the time Steph gave that Paris Match interview in 2000, she and Caro had matured tremendously. They seem to be working on their relationship. Pics of them together in recent years show them very happy to be together, like in the old days when Grace was alive. I think the 90s was a tough decade for them, as there are some pics of them where they look rather tense about each other. There were times in the 90s when they seemed fine, but other times, not so good. But I think that's natural. It's not easy learning to accept a sister for who she is. Now I think they accept and love each other, of course. I do think it's very sweet how much Steph loves Caro's children. I think Charlotte sort of idolizes Stephanie in a way. :)

Oh yeah, Charlotte does...she always did..:)
I think you're perfectly right about the Caro-and-Steph-relationship...couldn't have said it better.

BTW...it was Steph who dated Paul. they were together for about 3 years or so. He cared for her a lot when her mother died...

michelle said:
Oh yeah, Charlotte does...she always did..:)
I think you're perfectly right about the Caro-and-Steph-relationship...couldn't have said it better.

BTW...it was Steph who dated Paul. they were together for about 3 years or so. He cared for her a lot when her mother died...

AW! Then Charlotte should wear that tee shirt that says, "When I grow up, I want to charming and sophisticated like my aunt!" I saw this shirt in a store at the Universal City Citywalk, but there were only baby sizes. If they had Charlotte's size, it might be fun to send it to the palace as a birthday present for Charlotte. I don't know.... I'd like to send her something, but I'm afraid she'd be creeped out because that is kinda creepy, no?
:eek:

CasiraghiTrio said:
AW! Then Charlotte should wear that tee shirt that says, "When I grow up, I want to charming and sophisticated like my aunt!" I saw this shirt in a store at the Universal City Citywalk, but there were only baby sizes. If they had Charlotte's size, it might be fun to send it to the palace as a birthday present for Charlotte. I don't know.... I'd like to send her something, but I'm afraid she'd be creeped out because that is kinda creepy, no?
:eek:

No t would be cool to send her this...I'm sure she'd understand the humor :p.
When Charlotte was little and whenever she saw a female brunette singer on tv she called for Caroline and said:" Look maman, there's Tama...I miss Tama, I want to call her!" :)

Oh and thanx so much for the pix Radker18:)

Caro and Steph yesterday:

(sipa)

mchr23nx.jpg

mchr16hy.jpg

:p Finally Albert got them to talk!!!

hsh1969 said:
:p Finally Albert got them to talk!!!

I don't think it is Albert who got them to talk. They talk a lot people just don't see it because, you know, the media has to keep up the image they made up about the sisters. :)

It's so nice to see photographs which prove that they do talk and get on and that despite what everyone says they are sisters, not strangers!!!

Thanks for these additional pics, Sebastian, they are great!

sebastian said:
I don't think it is Albert who got them to talk. They talk a lot people just don't see it because, you know, the media has to keep up the image they made up about the sisters. :)

Sebastian: i don't go by the media. Albert has made certain "attitude" adjustments that has corrected a few attitudes in the family. And without going into details i know it first hand.

hsh1969 said:
Sebastian: i don't go by the media. Albert has made certain "attitude" adjustments that has corrected a few attitudes in the family. And without going into details i know it first hand.

Me too , I know it first hand. I've seen the sisters talk very often. Last time I saw both Stephanie was sitting on a chair and Caroline was leaning down to her talking to her carressing her face.

I know that Albert tries to do a lot to keep Steph and Caro getting on well...or to make them get on whenever things are in trouble And this happens for sure - as already said a thousand times: the sisters are very different and Caro is sometimes a bit, let's say not very amused about her sisters approaches, but baiscally they get on very well...they stick to their roots - together.

Last edited:
Sebastian, those sipa pictures are great. I'm not normally one to post just to say "thanks for the pics," as I think that's kind of silly! But I have to this time, only to say how much I appreciate those rare "Grimaldi trio" somewhat candid moments.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Sebastian, those sipa pictures are great. I'm not normally one to post just to say "thanks for the pics," as I think that's kind of silly! But I have to this time, only to say how much I appreciate those rare "Grimaldi trio" somewhat candid moments.

My pleasure ....:)

I like this pic of the sisters very much.
They look happy and like havin' fun - and they are so very pretty...both!

The beautiful sisters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom