Princess Stephanie with her children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
michelle said:
Steph and the kids :)

pics
...I love how Louis looked when he was little...with his blond hair and his blue eyes ...cutie:)
Great pictures Michelle! Is that Stephanie and Daniel's boat? It looks like it's called "Louine" which could be a combination of Louis and Pauline. A family tradition, that, naming the boat after the children. I wonder if she still has the boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
lea said:
Great pictures Michelle! Is that Stephanie and Daniel's boat? It looks like it's called "Louine" which could be a combination of Louis and Pauline. A family tradition, that, naming the boat after the children. I wonder if she still has the boat.
I think its really cute to call it louine a combination of both names

As far as I know she doesn't own a boat, but she used to charter them. Caro owns one though.

paca said:
As far as I know she doesn't own a boat, but she used to charter them. Caro owns one though.

The 'Louine' is Stephanie's own boat. I guess she still has it.

Super Mommy :)

javosk.jpg
javoxw.jpg

(google.es , apl)

Stephanie and Pauline

Great photos, Sebastian!;)

One set of mine fav ones..Stephanie and Pauline having fun on their way home..:) :p ..Monaco, 2002..

(Eastnews)

jgii6q.jpg
jgijvb.jpg
jgik52.jpg

Sweet, Ianna, thank you ...

Stephanie and her 'petite dernière Camille :

jijfp5.jpg
jijfyr.jpg
jijgbn.jpg

jijgnt.jpg
jiji3m.jpg

(abaca)

Going on picnic..Summer 2003 in Swisse..:)

Stephanie's pose is so funny..Yeah kids, let the Mommy carry all the stuff..:p :) (Zuma)

k06jgy.jpg
k06gja.jpg
k06ihi.jpg

:p Thanks for the pics Ianna, Pauline is so cute.:D

Maman Stéphanie ...

...wit Pauline in Monaco
n3q0so.jpg

... and in Switzerland
n3q1ja.jpg

With Louis at Zurich Airport ...
n3q2zc.jpg
n3q369.jpg

...and at the Beach Club
n3q44l.jpg

With Camille in Cap d'Ail ...
n3q3cm.jpg

..and in Germany
n3q3p1.jpg

(sipa, worldroots, rex, alloverpress)

Stephanie and Pauline 1994:

rkvgy0.jpg

(Paris Match)

Last edited:
Best of Stephanie

I think this thread shows the "Best of Stephanie". She is so tender and so loving, and the love seems to be so strong between her and all her children. I understand her now when saying "My children are the true meaning in my life". And I agree with her totally.

My contribution to this thread is small, but I will go here whenever I'll need "strength" with my own two children, whom I love deeply, but who can be really tough sometimes. Like children can be. ;)

IMG_1834.jpg
IMG_1835.jpg
IMG_1847.jpg

All pictures from Hello. The first two after her divorce - such a strong woman!

Last edited:
Thanx for great contributions, Sebastian and Kiina!;)

Kiina, that pics with Louis are so special!:)

Sebastian, are you really sure, that this is Louis? I looked into my scrapbooks a minute ago as I wasn't sure and found out it is Pauline in 1994?!

Kiina, I have those pics as well, they show how much power Steph got and gets from the love between her and her children, in good times and in bad times..

Ice, I think you're right - so sorry for my mistake ...:eek:

And Kiina, these pics with Louis are wonderlful - makes me want Steph even more :eek:;)

She's really a strong woman ....a wonderful mommy...

ru616e.jpg
ru6151.jpg
ru613o.jpg

ru60zt.jpg
ru60yf.jpg
ru60wj.jpg

(sipa)

Take a look at the surprised face of Pauline's and Louis' little friend, he seems to think " They told me their mother was a princess, but they must have been wrong, she does not look like a princess at all" ;)

s2h8aw.jpg

(HOLA)

iceflower said:
Take a look at the surprised face of Pauline's and Louis' little friend, he seems to think " They told me their mother was a princess, but they must have been wrong, she does not look like a princess at all" ;)
:p After we met her the first time...and when we were on our way to the appartment my mom told Seb that he had just biuld a sandcastle witha real princess he reacted the same way...' Yeah...:rolleyes: right mommy...you know it all:rolleyes:;)!"

michelle said:
Stephanie and her two girls on a visit to young kids in a hospital near Nice. (Have more pix of that day...post them later)

(PDV)
I love those photos thats so sweet of Stephanie and her kids. She's a excellent role model all around!!!:D :D :D Were they visiting cancer patients? Because those kids look sick and terminal and in one picture the boy was bald like he was going through chemotherapy.

Stephanie is now known offically as maman impressionnante!!!

Also she is refroidir,l'hanche dans lui la maman Une La belle me're pleinee de douceur de sagesse,et aimer. Uhh.....I hope it translated it correct for me from English to French from freetranslation.com, many times it dosen't come out right when you want to know a full sentence. Give me good luck!

Pauline in mommy's arms ....

v80mya.jpg
v80mx5.jpg

(Kiina)

I think Stephanies children are good looking but not as good looking as Stephanie when she was a child.

I love that first pic you posted, Michelle :) But why do you post kiina's pics?!? ;)

:D Very cute pics of baby pauline, Thanks Michelle:p

Does anyone here think that Pauline resembles Christina Ricci in some shots?

I'm sure Stephanie realizes as well if not better than most the importance of unconditional love for your children. That happens alot with children who put their own parents through alot of trouble -as they grow older they realize it, appreciate their own parents support all the more and because of that become extremely supportive parents for their own children.

Those are lovely photos. They both look very young and very happy - and I remember the very day these photos were published the first time. Reminds me about the time, the *now*, in which we live, and which is constantly moving. Therefore, I love Stephanie's mindset, which is about living her life every day.

Thank you for sharing. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom