Princess Stephanie Current Events 5 : Aug.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, didn't Stephanie receive a medal yesterday from Albert? Caroline was wearing hers. I just wondered why Steph wasn't wearing hers on her lovely outfit yesterday? The colors would've clashed or what? :p

CasiraghiTrio said:
Guys, didn't Stephanie receive a medal yesterday from Albert? Caroline was wearing hers. I just wondered why Steph wasn't wearing hers on her lovely outfit yesterday? The colors would've clashed or what? :p

She did wear it... it's small and white...

I think (I'm not sure) Caro was wearing to medals...do you know which other one she has?

Kisses

Grace said:
I think (I'm not sure) Caro was wearing to medals...do you know which other one she has?

Kisses

No.. sorry .... I have no idea

Thanks anyway...I'm glad (and a little envious) you had such a great time in Monaco with our favourite family!

Kisses

Princess Stephanie launchs the No Finish Line race in Monaco on Novermber 20, 2005
Newscom
fwu2kp.jpg
fwu4wn.jpg

I think the gun scared her!!!!!!
fwu62b.jpg

Michelle do you have any Stories from the national day?

more from colourpress from "no finish line" race :

Attachments

• nofinishline01.jpg
    nofinishline01.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 139
  • nofinishline02.jpg
    nofinishline02.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 206
  • nofinishline03.jpg
    nofinishline03.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 145
  • nofinishline04.jpg
    nofinishline04.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 205
  • nofinishline05.jpg
    nofinishline05.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 208
  • nofinishline06.jpg
    nofinishline06.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 184
  • nofinishline07.jpg
    nofinishline07.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 126
  • nofinishline08.jpg
    nofinishline08.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 200
some more from colourpress :

Attachments

• nofinishline09.jpg
    nofinishline09.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 152
  • nofinishline10.jpg
    nofinishline10.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 142
  • nofinishline11.jpg
    nofinishline11.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 132
  • nofinishline12.jpg
    nofinishline12.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 238
  • nofinishline13.jpg
    nofinishline13.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 144
Stephanie today, from colourpress

the desserts look unbelievably delicious...

RADKER18 said:
Michelle do you have any Stories from the national day?

Oh nothing special ... just what was visible on TV as well. Everyone had fun and was very proud. Just one funny thing from that funny guy Pierre who said to his aunt after the TF1 interview I think something like : "Tama, you want a drink to oil your voice? :D" ... because she had a cold....

fanletizia said:
from www.hellomagazine.com

More usually to be seen jet-skiing in the Med or diving expertly off a luxury yacht, Princess Stephanie of Monaco extended her sporting interests to take in a football game the other day with her bartender boyfriend Mathieu and 12-year-old son Louis.

While Louis and a pal were intent on the Liverpool v Moscow CSKA game in Monte Carlo, his mother and her latest beau were clearly more interested in each other than the on-pitch action, joking and smooching during the match.

(...)

poor louis. i would be so embarrassed if my mom were behaving like that.

pollyemma said:
poor louis. i would be so embarrassed if my mom were behaving like that.

I wouldn't - it's just a human thing to do in my opinion. Why shouldn't his mom kiss the man she loves. Monaco is a free country ;)

BTW Steph looks gorgeous in the last pictures....:)

Unfortunately the following pics from Sunday are very small, but they have not been posted yet and there are too cute, Albert hands out the flowers he has gotten himself to his beloved sister :)

Purple_platinum, thanks for the pics, are there more of the event today? That would be so great..

From picturedesk:

Attachments

• 20nov9.jpg
    20nov9.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 20nov10.jpg
    20nov10.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 20nov11.jpg
    20nov11.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 170
Great photos, Purple Platinum, Sebastian, and Iceflower!;)
Thanks for sharing that anecdote Michelle! )t's great to have Pierre around..:))

must say stephanie looks lovely in the above picture!

Ianna said:
Great photos, Purple Platinum, Sebastian, and Iceflower!;)
Thanks for sharing that anecdote Michelle! )t's great to have Pierre around..:))

iceflower said:
Unfortunately the following pics from Sunday are very small, but they have not been posted yet and there are too cute, Albert hands out the flowers he has gotten himself to his beloved sister :)

Purple_platinum, thanks for the pics, are there more of the event today? That would be so great..

thanks for your kind words, ianna & iceflower... :) :)
i tried to find some more photos, but i couldn't. perhaps somebody else can help? :eek: :eek:

Is it just me or would Stephanie look even better if she wore a bit more color?:confused: I think that grey and black just don't do her justice.:)

Layla1971 said:
Is it just me or would Stephanie look even better if she wore a bit more color?:confused: I think that grey and black just don't do her justice.:)

i agree... she looks like wearing the same suit from the 15th & 20th november. just different colour underneath (white or black). ;)
she looks lots lots better in the blue suit on the 18th november... :)

sebastian said:
I wouldn't - it's just a human thing to do in my opinion. Why shouldn't his mom kiss the man she loves. Monaco is a free country ;)

BTW Steph looks gorgeous in the last pictures....:)

I do not know what is the mentality in Monaco, which we should not forget is a Mediterrannean place close to Italy, but the children may somehow be quite embarassed, as their mother loves many men very often. I do not say that is but, Stephanie behaviors as she feels, but if you count how many new daddys arrived in these children life.....

fandesacs2003 said:
I do not know what is the mentality in Monaco, which we should not forget is a Mediterrannean place close to Italy, but the children may somehow be quite embarassed, as their mother loves many men very often. I do not say that is but, Stephanie behaviors as she feels, but if you count how many new daddys arrived in these children life.....
Do not forget tha MC is in many ways a village. For women who live here or are known here the basic rule is that if you are seen kissing three different men in public, they are starting and treating you as a slut. this means here that men will be running after you because they hope for quick sex, but they will not consider you for a lasting relationship. With Stephanie things are a bit different ( or at least were while her father was still alive), but people do talk behind her back though they would never say anything in her face or openly critize. It is just those little remarks that people make.

Personally I think kissing in front of your children is good, as long as it shows affection. Though if it's too much (like people surrounding start feeling uncomfortable) that would make things embarrasing for children. Children - as much as they love their parents, they would like them not to stick out of a crowd and rather be average. But there is nothing wrong with kisses and cuddles in public, especially in this very "kissy" area. Especially not if it is meant to last.

paca said:
Do not forget tha MC is in many ways a village. For women who live here or are known here the basic rule is that if you are seen kissing three different men in public, they are starting and treating you as a slut. this means here that men will be running after you because they hope for quick sex, but they will not consider you for a lasting relationship. With Stephanie things are a bit different ( or at least were while her father was still alive), but people do talk behind her back though they would never say anything in her face or openly critize. It is just those little remarks that people make.

Personally I think kissing in front of your children is good, as long as it shows affection. Though if it's too much (like people surrounding start feeling uncomfortable) that would make things embarrasing for children. Children - as much as they love their parents, they would like them not to stick out of a crowd and rather be average. But there is nothing wrong with kisses and cuddles in public, especially in this very "kissy" area. Especially not if it is meant to last.

well, i personally dont like it when anyone kisses in front of me(i'm talking about instensive kissing. the occasional quick kiss is, of course, fine) it's a rude thing to do because they're paying attention to the person they're kissing and not you and you're shut out of what's going on. it's not thoughtful if you're with other people.

i think stephanie kisses way too many different men who are not the kids' father in front of the kids. it would violate my standards of decency but, then... i'm not her.

monaco is free and she can do whatever she wants but i'm really thankful stephanie is not my mom!

pollyemma said:
well, i personally dont like it when anyone kisses in front of me(i'm talking about instensive kissing. the occasional quick kiss is, of course, fine) it's a rude thing to do because they're paying attention to the person they're kissing and not you and you're shut out of what's going on. it's not thoughtful if you're with other people.

i think stephanie kisses way too many different men who are not the kids' father in front of the kids. it would violate my standards of decency but, then... i'm not her.

monaco is free and she can do whatever she wants but i'm really thankful stephanie is not my mom!

I think that it depends on the type of relationship it is. This relationship seems like a semi long-term one so I think it's ok for PDA between them.

I'm not going to critisize Stephanie for her many relationships, I prefer to think of it this way - Stephanie has a great capacity for love and she feels free to express it, I don't focus on the fact that she's been with alot of men.
Who are we to judge her - if her brother was doing this we would consider him affectionate and not afraid to show his feelings for a woman in front of the media, we would consider him romantic, but a woman does it and suddently she's not respectable.

I think that if my mother did this I wouldn't be at all embarrassed and my family is European. European people are more liberal than American's and therefore more accepting of PDA - no matter what American's think!

Last edited:
pollyemma said:
but i'm really thankful stephanie is not my mom!

Well, Stephanie's kids are quite happy to have such a wonderful affactionate mommy....

sebastian said:
Well, Stephanie's kids are quite happy to have such a wonderful affactionate mommy....

of course they are! :D I like Stephanie more and more. I've decided that Steph is definitely the most interesting Grimaldi. She has the most interesting approach to being royal, and to fashion (even her fashion "mistakes" are always so interesting.) I love how she wears many colors and she tries to be different. I like and respect Caroline, but I'm so sick of Caroline's always-black-always-Chanel thing. Steph adds color and life to this family. :)

I have to say I've never though Stephanie was very good-looking but those pictures of her at the Enthronement were fantastic. She looks absolutely magnificent and I think it's safe to say she seems to only be getting better with age.

Last edited:
Layla1971 said:
I was looking on Style.com and I think Stephanie wore a variation of this dress to the Enthronement Day.
It's a dress designed by Oscar de la Renta and the photo was taken by Marcio Madeira.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/Layla1971/ODLR-dress0.jpg

This is the outfit that Stephanie wore, does anyone know who designed this suit?
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/Layla1971/fwp26s.jpg

Maybe it was her own design. I think sometimes she does that. Personally, I don't see any similarity to the Oscar de la Renta dress.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Maybe it was her own design. I think sometimes she does that. Personally, I don't see any similarity to the Oscar de la Renta dress.

I meant similarities with the feathers or whatever they are. And, also the green twead-ish pattern. Maybe Stephanie saw the dress and took the idea from there to design the outfit herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom