Princess Rajwa's Fashion and Style: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for Princess Rajwa Al Hussein's Fashion & Style!
Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
Rajwa's wedding gown was designed by Elie Saab

Gown by Elie Saab

Rajwa wore Dolce&Gabbana at wedding banquet

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajwa's wedding gown was designed by Elie Saab

Gown by Elie Saab

Rajwa wore Dolce&Gabbana at wedding banquet

I dislike both dresses. I don't like the design of her wedding dress and her reception gown is too much in design.

I think the style of both dresses suited her. She looked lovely in both.

I think I like the simple, sleek wedding gown best. The train was really something. The photo of her from the back was stunning.

The reception dress was a lot design wise. I’m not sure what I think of it. But she did wear it well.

:previous: I agree. Her bridal gown was really stunning from the back and fit her body like a glove.

The evening dress is over the top but it works for her. She looks amazing.

Her bridal gown is not something I would specifically like, but she wore it perfectly. It suited her body and height.

Her evening dress was again not my style, but she looked every bit elegant bride and Princess.

The designs are IMO compliant with the Islamic culture, yet a small pinch to modernize and empower women in the Arab world.

Bridal gown was pretty. Evening gown looks like they used shaving cream to make the designs.

Here we called those micro bag "little useless bag"...expensive but useless. Seems she enjoys those.

I like the small bag she carried. I don't carry much so for me it would be perfect. She seems like a minimalist

Here we called those micro bag "little useless bag"...expensive but useless. Seems she enjoys those.
She does not need to carry anything. Just a lip gloss and a phone. Neither money nor keys or IDs

The white dress is by Roksanda Ilinčić, same brand as the yellow dress she wore to Iman's wedding. Minus the pink Gabriela Hearst suit, which is not properly fitted, she looked very lovely.

Last edited:
Two lovely looks for Rajwa on day 2 in Singapore today, January 12:

** Look 1 ** Look 2 **

That pink pantsuit does not fit. I think royal ladies are wrong to borrow or to scounge clothes: sometimes the garment does not fit and, always, the woman's personality does not show because the clothes come from so many fashion houses.

Love the Karen Millen and white dresses. The suit is ok. She looked great in all the outfits

Is that huge butterfly a hair ornament?

Back
Top Bottom