Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström, Current Events Part 1: Aug 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a old photo from Jonas high school yearbook. oh my... I dont know what to say :) poor guys *lol*
Jonas is in the middle, holding the ball

photo by Jocke Berglund, from
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=551953&f_page=3#f_comment

70a902256aw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They will say anything to sell a story.....

robby86 said:
What were they doing?:confused:
According to the paper they were playing Gaywatch.

I really loved the article today about Jonas & Madeleine. I think for the first time Jonas was the subject of the article. Usually it's mostly about Madeleine, and Jonas is being mentioned.

Expressen really set full sail (three reporters) to write this article, mainly about Jonas Bergström, although the title is Madeleine's love triangle.

http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=551953

It's pretty well-written for Expressen. It gives you some insights to Jonas Bergström's life. He's not quite the brat I thought he were. He grew up in an area (Djursholm) where really rich people life but his parents are quite ordinary people. His father owns a small construction company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone translate the article. It sounds interesting.

The made a sketch / show which they called Gaywatch.

I guess they didn't have a Pamela Anderson-wannabe in their class, but according to the picture they had a fully equipped David Hasselhof impersonator. And they elaborated on the vain guy theme.

Must have been fun.

I know this has nothing to do with what you guys are taking about,:eek: but I think they both make such a cute couple!:) ;)

Laraib said:
I know this has nothing to do with what you guys are taking about,:eek: but I think they both make such a cute couple!:) ;)
I agree! They really suits eachother

I think Princess Madeleine and Jonas may get engaged next year.

Gita said:
Yes! Very good idea! They really seem to be in love with each other. And the younger siblings can get engaged before the older ones!

Gita said:
I hope so too. They seem to be so in love and they have been together for quite some time now. They are may favorite couple out of the family.

Quite question is the King happy about madeline and jonas' relationship? Because I heard that he wasnt to happy that he followed her to NYC.

kaydura0717 said:
Quite question is the King happy about madeline and jonas' relationship? Because I heard that he wasnt to happy that he followed her to NYC.
Well perhaps there's been some comment like that in the media (I also have some vague memory of it), but we can't really know what he thinks. I though think he's really happy about Jonas (which has also been said in the media), he's a great gentleman and he and Madeleine really seem to love each other. Plus, compared to some previous boyfriends of Madeleine, I think the King is relieved that Jonas is such a great gentleman and doesn't have the same kind of "issues" as some of them had.

I really think Jonas is not the rigth boy for her!!! He is not a gentleman and well I don't like him

I think him and Madeleine are perfect for each other. What do other posters think?

Does anyone else think that Jonas resembles Prince Felipe of Spain. I think there really great together. They are both really beautiful people and seem to be good together.

I think it is more about if Jonas treats Princess Madeleine with respect and dignity and in the correct manner compared to what other people think. And I am sure they would have not been dating for the past three adn a half years now if they were not suited to each other. Another thing, I don't think the King would have accepted Jonas like he has if he thought he was unsuitable for Princess Madeleine.

I think Madeleine and Jonas seem comfortable with eachother. This is probably a hard thing to achieve in a relationship for a royal. Jonas is probably a very kind person and likely treats Madeleine very well. She has to be cautious though. One isn't likely to break things off with a PRINCESS OF SWEDEN. He'd be a fool to let her get away. I hope he truly cares for the PERSON she is. Not the title she has.

I don't think Jonas cares for Madeleine's title, I do believe he is sincere.

How's long have they been dating?

wanderer said:
How's long have they been dating?

About four years.

I doubt that Jonas and Madeleine would have been together this long if he was just in it for her title. I think we should give Madeleine a little bit more credit. They just seem to be a really compatible couple. :)

soCal girl said:
About four years.

I doubt that Jonas and Madeleine would have been together this long if he was just in it for her title. I think we should give Madeleine a little bit more credit. They just seem to be a really compatible couple. :)

I agree. Madde doesn't strike me as a clueless girl, but I just think there are probably a lot of manipulators out there. Of course his upbringing and known history don't suggest anything terrible, and they do seem happy. I worry most about Madeleine- she's my favorite royal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom