Princess Iman: News and Pictures Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
she’s really so nice and beautiful princess , she look like prince hamzah face and looking eyes :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I agree both Iman and Hamza have the same eyes :D she is beautiful

Princess Iman wear Spanish team T-shirt "this picture before she go watch the Match of Spain & Germany & Spain win the Cup"

Attachments

• spain.jpg
    spain.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 617
WOW this is a very nice photo of her. Where did you get this photo from, man you have special resource :D

Princess Iman wear Spanish team T-shirt "this picture before she go watch the Match of Spain & Germany & Spain win the Cup"

That is a beautiful picture. She´s stunning!!! :flowers:. One question; I don´t know a lot of royalty people, but do they have a job like normal people? or they work for the king?

Wow!!!!!!! Burzg, YOU'RE GREAT! It will be almost impossible to improve this amazing picture of Jordan's most beautiful princess! She looks so pretty and happy with our red colors! It's amazing to see her like this! You've made me very happy! Thank you! Isn't she lovely? She looks very spontaneous in this picture, most of times she looks serious, so it's great seeing her like this and it's great she supported Spain during the World Championship! If I saw her brother like this I would have a fainting fit!

That is a beautiful picture. She´s stunning!!! :flowers:. One question; I don´t know a lot of royalty people, but do they have a job like normal people? or they work for the king?

Some of them do have a jobs just like normal people and some do not have :D I really don't know if they do work for the king but I believe they do what the king is asking :D

Wow!!!!!!! Burzg, YOU'RE GREAT! It will be almost impossible to improve this amazing picture of Jordan's most beautiful princess! She looks so pretty and happy with our red colors! It's amazing to see her like this! You've made me very happy! Thank you! Isn't she lovely? She looks very spontaneous in this picture, most of times she looks serious, so it's great seeing her like this and it's great she supported Spain during the World Championship! If I saw her brother like this I would have a fainting fit!

I agree she looks so natural in that picture :D she is beautiful after all even though she looks serious some times but she is beautiful indeed :D

Do you know if Princess Iman went to Prince Hamzah`s wedding? :ermm: I haven`t seen a lot of pictures of the wedding.

Queen Noor looks great in all pictures.

Yes, this is right we didn't see pictures for all the members but I believe she went to his wedding.

This picture is from Princess Iman profile. By the way It´s weird I saw she closed her profile.

Do you know why? :sad:

This picture is from Princess Iman profile. By the way It´s weird I saw she closed her profile.

Do you know why? :sad:
profile :ohmy: ? why i not know ?

profile :ohmy: ? why i not know ?

Hi Burzg where did you get that picture? Yes that picture belongs to her profile. I suppose, and for obvious reasons, it´s private. I love that picture. Princess iman looks to happy there. :flowers:

I hope to see recent pictures of her soon, specialy from Prince Hamzah´s wedding :bounce:

Hi Burzg where did you get that picture? Yes that picture belongs to her profile. I suppose, and for obvious reasons, it´s private. I love that picture. Princess iman looks to happy there. :flowers:

I hope to see recent pictures of her soon, specialy from Prince Hamzah´s wedding :bounce:
i know that her profile close from veyr long time :ermm:

Such a great picture for a father and a daughter. She is cute and the king looks amazing :D

Adorable pic and quite rare, thanks! :flowers: I wonder what she's up to these days, we haven't seen Iman in ages.

So cute, she looks adorable in this picture :D I loved how the king was looking at his daughter :D

We finally got to see her!
She lost weight didn't she?!
Thanks ;)

Wow, Queen Noor and Iman look so beautiful. When these two pictures were taking??

they look nice esp. p. iman. i dont think she lost weight, its just rare we see her and not in wavey kaftan lol.

A thread on
Crown Prince Tamim & Princess Iman of Jordan: Possible Marriage?
has been opened in the Qatar Forums

All posts on Princess Iman & Zaid Mirza's engagement has been deleted as it is only speculation.
Further posts will be deleted until we an official announcement​

Back
Top Bottom