Princess Caroline - Cover Girl Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A cover from Novella 2000 back from 1978, where they were speculating about Caroline's pregnancy, soon after marrying Junot. They forgot that long full dresses were in the latest fashion back then, and made almost all women look pregnant...:lol:

Novella

A cover from Novella 2000 back from 1978, where they were speculating about Caroline's pregnancy, soon after marrying Junot. They forgot that long full dresses were in the latest fashion back then, and made almost all women look pregnant...:lol:

Novella

Very funny. It is true that she looks extremely pregnant!

Nice picture anyway.

Thanks.

What is the title saying?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

What is the title saying?

You're welcome Fandesacs. The Headlines say something more or less like this:

" Heartbreak affects the Princesse's health "
" Just like in 1996, Caroline is losihng her hair again " :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

A cover from 1978 or 1979 ( not sure )
http://www.californiaspanishbooks.c...f Monaco almost dies 1978 mag!&isbn13=&isbn=0

Here's another one from 1991:
Hello! magazine - Princess Caroline and family cover (30 November 1991 - Issue 180)

And one eighteen years later...
Galleries | Carolina-Monaco-revista-hola-02.12.09 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosana, thanks for the Paris Match article. They obviously like PC alot.

Lovely. She looks really good. And they are right, she is an icon!

Thank you! the pic is from this years Rose Ball. She must be quite busy preparing the wedding.

Well, soon we'll have to rename this thread to Princess Caroline - Cover Granny, ihihih!!! :D :D :D

Novella
Hi Tosca
There was speculation at the time that Caro was pregnant[unverified]. but that Junot and she split on the matter of children[unverified];That cover takes me back a long time.
thanks for that!

:previous: You're welcome! Well I love searching for those old Italian covers and pictures featuring the young Caroline. Especially from the mid 70's through the 90's, each week you could find mags having her on their covers...
By looking at those old pictures I'm under illusion that I can go back in time myself as well. :lol:

Lazuli the same will happen to you, and sooner than you can expect!;):)

:previous: You're welcome! Well I love searching for those old Italian covers and pictures featuring the young Caroline. Especially from the mid 70's through the 90's, each week you could find mags having her on their covers...
By looking at those old pictures I'm under illusion that I can go back in time myself as well. :lol:

Lazuli the same will happen to you, and sooner than you can expect!;):)

Dear Tosca i doubt i will ever make the cover of a magazine... but thank you soooo much for your kind wishes!!! :flowers:;):lol:

Nice cover’s tbhrc !! love the way Pss Caro look when she was young… although she is aging very well :)

she really is so beautiful, and I agree, unlike most women her age, she really is a model of aging gracefully, and I really do not think she has ever "had work done"

Well, soon we'll have to rename this thread to Princess Caroline - Cover Granny, ihihih!!! :D :D :D

Okay now I feel old - I remember following Caroline in the 70's, she was so chic and beautiful (she still is) Granny??!!!!!! Ahhhh, I cannot believe it!!!:)

Okay now I feel old - I remember following Caroline in the 70's, she was so chic and beautiful (she still is) Granny??!!!!!! Ahhhh, I cannot believe it!!!:)

No need to feel old Andolini... Girls will always be girls regardless of their age!!! :flowers:
But i can't resist to repost here the delightful answer our friend Tosca wrote to my observation: " Lazuli the same will happen to you, and sooner than you can expect!;):) "

Come on, laz, you're too smart to understand that I didn't mean you'll end up on a cover mag someday!;)

Well, it's a circle. It seems like this morning to me when Caroline entered society, and made the major mag covers. Time flies much faster than we realize...

Come on, laz, you're too smart to understand that I didn't mean you'll end up on a cover mag someday!;)

Well, it's a circle. It seems like this morning to me when Caroline entered society, and made the major mag covers. Time flies much faster than we realize...

Tosca, you are absolutely correct!!!:)

I have the same feeling with you Tosca. I think is yesterday when my mum bought a "Jours de France" magazine with inside some pages from Caroline's first ball (Red Cross). She was 17, with short slightly curly hair and she was wearing a long dress I think with flowers (or some other print ), and sandals gold.
And now she will become grandmother....

This is from 1977

Eva Express

Thanks for posting, interesting that Caroline was supposed to be ready for kids at her 20ies, before be married!
By the way, Eva Express is the ancestor of Eva Tremilla, who 20 years later cought Daniel Ducruet with his stripper and provoqued Stephanie's divorce?
Interesting to see that through the years victims do not change!

Sacha has Andrea's coloring and his mother's face in that photo!

Back
Top Bottom