Princess Caroline and her work for AMADE

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the pics! I'm looking forward to see the event!

She looks so pretty! I would like to see at least Andrea, if this ball is related to AMADE. But i guess we won't see any of the Casiraghis.

Thanks a lot for sharing these great findings, rerehh!

I've tried to refind the post where this event had been announced to see
if it's been an event for AMADE, does anyone remember who had posted
it and where?

Here are some additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Last edited:
Thanx for the photos...really appreciate it:flowers: Any more fotos of the ball?:champagne:

Thanks a lot for sharing these great findings, rerehh!

I've tried to refind the post where this event had been announced to see
if it's been an event for AMADE, does anyone remember who had posted
it and where?

Here are some additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

it posted by Thecia 26/7/2010 in pricely family current events part 6
and it was an event for Amade

Does anyone know if the dress Caroline is wearing to the Ball is Chanel??? I loooove it!!! Princess Caroline ROCKSSS!!!:flowers:

it posted by Thecia 26/7/2010 in pricely family current events part 6
and it was an event for Amade

Thanks a lot marilena, that explains why I couldn't find it in Caroline's
subforum, I've searched and searched endlessly.. ;) So, the all posts
are now moved to the AMADE thread!

Here's another gallery from purepeople:

** Caroline de Monaco : une élève attentive et passionnée ! **

And one from multimedia.quotidiano.net - wonderful setting!

** La Principessa Carolina di Monaco a Firenze **

Last edited:
It seems like Caroline has come alive again after a bit of a sleep, you know what I mean? It feels like she has emerged into a whole new chapter of her life. I bet she has gotten over all the unimportant "crap" you know? She has crossed a final bridge onto the ..... what do they call it? The best years of a person's life, when you get over the crap and awaken to what truly matters.
This would explain why she seems so much freer, more radiant than we have seen her for a long time. I think.......

that's what people do when they get a divorce..they just want to move on..do sth else and change the chapter of the book.. a new start..and that's what everyone deserves when they don't feel good..

I loved the two first outfits but the dress was.. Actually it wasn't good on her.
Thanks for the pics:flowers:

WOW, always WOW. She never seizes to amaze me. Her dress is spectacular, the most spectacular princess of all.

This is the Princess Caroline we used to know.

One of the most beautiful dresses she´s worn lately. I´d like to know if it´Chanel.

The Florence region section of the serious newspaper "La Repubblica" has a short article on Caroline's appearance at the Ballo del Giglio at the Palazzo Vecchio ...... with a picture of Charlotte !!

A scoop ?? :)

E Carolina di Monaco danza a Palazzo Vecchio - Firenze - Repubblica.it

I don't know. The picture of Charlotte is old, from the Rose Ball.... I think 2009? It's strange because they use a pic of Char, but the article is about Caroline and the AMADE event in Florence. Char can't have been there. We'd have seen her in the pics. I mean, there is no way Hola.com would have missed Char! :lol:

Haha, that pic is from Rose Ball 2009. I don't know why they used that pic.

Did PC get a new VW? LOL. Her other one was a lighter blue. I am guessing she drove because of the strikes in France.

Eh, she drives/rides in many cars: Nissan Maximas, Peugeots, VWs, Mercedes. This one was probably provided by the hotel anyway. Transport to the airport or whatever.

Did PC get a new VW? LOL. Her other one was a lighter blue. I am guessing she drove because of the strikes in France.

Don't they typically rely on private drivers, as opposed to taxi services (re: strike in France)? I can't imagine the strike has impacted her life much....

Besides, in those pics she was leaving hotel in Florence...... Italy. Not France.

What is the name of Princess Caroline's friend (the striking black woman with the head dresses) who often appears with Caroline at AMADE events, as well as family-related events?

Horseygal, I guess you mean Khadja Nin, she's a musician but also ambassador
for UNICEF. This is her website!

Horseygal, I guess you mean Khadja Nin, she's a musician but also ambassador
for UNICEF. This is her website!

Thanks - interesting site, too. I knew she was in the entertainment world, and a close friend of Caroline's for years, but I also thought she was tied to AMADE (not UNICEF) - both great, necessary causes.

Back
Top Bottom