Princes and Princesses of Greece and Denmark?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ABC News: Great Danes: The Geography of Happiness

i was watching a show 20/20 last night in the USA. it was on the equation of happiness. it was very informative and interesting. they had on the program a "prince of denmark", Josef Bourbon( see the photo in the article) the interview was in what looked to be a barn or wood working shop. this young man has chosen to make furniture even though he lived in a castle (then showed the castle) it didn't look familar. I had never seen this young man before, he was handsome, blond, good personality and i'd say early 20's, maybe. i've been searching the treads and i can't find anything about him. i assumed he was a grandson to either benedikte or anne-marie as i know i've never seen him before i am very curious who he is. at one point the interviewer asked him if being a prince makes it easier to meet girls- he said he never tells anyone, and i quote "it seems to work out better if they find out on their own". did anyone else see the program and wonder who he was?. Thanks in advance for any help. btw he was very very cute and had a great personality, IF he is a prince of denmark it's a shame we don't see more of him.
He is not a grandson of either Benedikte or Anne-Marie, neither of their grandchildren are old enough (nor are they Bourbons.)

He is not a prince of Denmark, but is a prince in Denmark - his great-grandmother was Princess Margrethe of Denamark, the only daughter to Prince Valdemar of Denmark who was the youngest son of Christian IX. His prince-title comes from his great-grandfather René of Bourbon-Parma.

This site has a list of Valdemar's descendants. http://www.sitecenter.dk/k-h-andresen/valdemarsefterkommere/

thank you for your informative answer. he was a very personable young man so i wondered why i hadn't seen him before.

BTW, here's Anne-Marie's profile: Kongehuset - Kongehuset The only link didn't work. I was wondering why it was just linked as 'Ann' when her name is AnnE, not to mention Anne-Marie! But I still wonder why Nikolai's URL is niColai.
help i dont speak danish and as a new royal watcher i have been looking for history and family trees and am trying to untangle the family trees but when i attempt to access the english translation i am redirected to a minimal site with nothing on the greek queen. Appreciate any tips people:wub:

Should this thread be merged with the one about the DoEs Greek/Danish titles as it pertains to the same subject?

Back
Top Bottom