Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix are fotographed in ocasion of the 8th birthday of Prince Nikolai

PPE Agency

those are such lovely pictues.
love these two pictures
picture 1
picture 2

I think it wouldve been lovely to see their father pictured with them or with their mom. boys are growing up fast.

What handsome little boys! Between Spain and Denmark, Europe is definitely going to have some good looking princes and princesses in about twenty years :wub:

Yes, with part of his mother and his maternal grandfather.

I don´t think Nikolai looks like Alexandra or her father.
Maybe his dark hair, but that´s all.
It´s a pity that both her children don´t look like her at all, but since she´s beautiful and Joachim is handsome, no surprise that Nikolai and Felix are such adorable kids!
Sometimes it´s interesting to think how "mixed up" Nikolai and Felix are.
From Joachim´s side: Danish, French, Swedish, (maybe German also?)....
From Alexandra´s side: Austrian, British, Chinese, Polish....
Maybe later they will also marry a woman from another country, just like their father and their uncle did (and going to do:)).
I also can´t wait to see the youngest generation of the European royal families to grow up!

Billedbladet this week has a story (and really grainy pictures) of Grandmother Margrethe and her lady-in-waiting Ane Vibeke Foss taking both Felix and Nikolai with them in Tivoli last weekend. All of them looked like they were having a good time, and after they had been around in the park a bit, they went to see the H.C. Andersen play where Grandmother Margrethe designed the costumes and scenery.

Hey! I'm sorry if this question was already asked. I didn't see it but then, I haven't been able to look in the entire thread. I have always been curious as to why Felix an Nikolai have only the HH style instead of HKH like their father. Is it a simple explanation? Thanks in advance! :flowers:

Hey! I'm sorry if this question was already asked. I didn't see it but then, I haven't been able to look in the entire thread. I have always been curious as to why Felix an Nikolai have only the HH style instead of HKH like their father. Is it a simple explanation? Thanks in advance! :flowers:

I believe it is because only the children of the heir are styled as HRH, while the children of the monarch's other children are HH :)

I believe it is because only the children of the heir are styled as HRH, while the children of the monarch's other children are HH :)

Ah, ok that makes sense. I guess in the case of Queen Margrethe's neices and nephews, they take the HRH from their fathers, otherwise, if they were descended in the male line from the Danish royal family, they would be just HH like Joachim's children.

Aw.. thanks for the pics!! Prince Felix is too cute!! he's precious:wub:I love his eyes!! and his face like an angel:wub:

These boys are so hansome and I love to see them with their father. You can definately tell that they are Joachim's pride and joy. Joachim seems to come to life whenever his boys are around. Good for him!!:flowers:

I was wondering, where do the princes spend their weeks? How is the custody arranged etc? Was that made public? The weeksdays with their mother and stepfather in Copenhagen and the weekends at Schackenborg with their father for example?

I was wondering, where do the princes spend their weeks? How is the custody arranged etc? Was that made public? The weeksdays with their mother and stepfather in Copenhagen and the weekends at Schackenborg with their father for example?

The boys are primarily in Copenhagen during the weeks - Nikolai's school, and Felix's kindergarten are both in town. Joachim has mentioned in interviews that he sees them whenever he is in town, which is rather a lot. I don't know how it is with weekends - but Alexandra and Joachim share custody in the holidays - Felix and Nikolai will spend Christmas Eve with their mother and stepfather this year, but the days during the Christmas week with their father.

So their home is Alexandra´s house, I am glad that Joachim is able to see them during the week in Copenhagen too though. I suppose many weekends are spent at Schackenborg, which must be lovely for boys (much better than a city anyway).

What school does Nikolai visit btw?

So their home is Alexandra´s house, I am glad that Joachim is able to see them during the week in Copenhagen too though. I suppose many weekends are spent at Schackenborg, which must be lovely for boys (much better than a city anyway).

What school does Nikolai visit btw?

Nikolai attends Krebs school, the same as his father and uncle did. It is a private school.

Nikolai and Felix are so cute, and are growing up really fast! I think both of them look a lot like their dad, especially Nikolai. Felix has a rounder face.

I see a good bit of Felix sometimes when I look at his cousin, Prince Christian. Not so much in facial features (Christian looks too much like his mom for that), but in coloring and shape. Both are very stereotipical "Danish": blonde hair, blue eyes, etc. But both have the same shape. Felix was a chubby baby and toddler, it seems, and Christian is very chubby now as well. Of course, Felix lost his "baby fat", but he seems to still have a kind of round face, while Nikolai seems to have a thinner, more elongated face.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13153&d=1060299892

I can see a resemblance of the cousins in this picture.:flowers:

Nicolai, Felix, and the Urdangarin boys are defenitely going to be the next royal heartbreakers!

I totally agree. Specially Felix, he's extremely handsome:wub:. I'm in love with his beautiful eyes.
Maybe he is a good boy for my beautiful princess Leonor:wub:

article is about their trip to the forest around Schakenborg. It also say that like any healthy boys they find something to play with. They found a rope hanging from the tree and they swung on it across the muddy puddle.

It looks like Martin is a hands on step father, that was nice to see. The boys look very happy with both parents.

He came out of that car like he was shot from a cannon! I like Nikolai, he seems quite smart and very cute. Does anyone know what he was saying to the reporters? I heard him say "No" a couple of times, what were they asking him?

I also like the pictures of Joachim and the boys in the forest. The puppy was SOOOO cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep wondering if Nikolai and Felix will get a monogram? Why haven't they received one by now. They are in line to the throne even though it is very unlikely either will be.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom