Counts Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Countess Athena, News Part 1: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Join Vogue & GQ Australia and Georg Jensen for an elegant night featuring a 3-course dinner with matching wines designed and presented by Australian chef & restaurateur Neil Perry AM; an In Conversation with Danish Royalty, Count Nikolai of Monpezat; and musical entertainment by Australian performer, Kita Alexander. As a bonus, the ticket price is fully redeemable in-store*. "
I guess "In Conversation with former Danish Royalty" just doesn't have the same marketing benefits.

"Join Vogue & GQ Australia and Georg Jensen for an elegant night featuring a 3-course dinner with matching wines designed and presented by Australian chef & restaurateur Neil Perry AM; an In Conversation with Danish Royalty, Count Nikolai of Monpezat; and musical entertainment by Australian performer, Kita Alexander. As a bonus, the ticket price is fully redeemable in-store*. "
Sounds lovely. The rings Count Nikolai is wearing in the photo are beautiful.

It looks like he is staying in Australia for another semester. I don’t think his uncle is happy with his marketing as ‘Danish royalty’ (at a for-profit dinner).

It looks like he is staying in Australia for another semester. I don’t think his uncle is happy with his marketing as ‘Danish royalty’ (at a for-profit dinner).
Did Count Nikolai write the article or headline? And has the king said anything regarding this to know his thoughts?

I don't think KIng Frederik will say anything and certainly not in public. After all, even though they did manage to squeeze in the words royalty, he is referred to as count Nikolai.

There is a saying in Danish about "Seeing the giraffe" for something seeing something novel. Well, now he knows how it is to be the giraffe...
Wonder if he will like the experience? After all he is here obliged to actually listen to, converse with and deflecting questions from people. While some conversations will be interesting and nice, I'm sure there are others that will be... an experience.

I don't think KIng Frederik will say anything and certainly not in public. After all, even though they did manage to squeeze in the words royalty, he is referred to as count Nikolai.

There is a saying in Danish about "Seeing the giraffe" for something seeing something novel. Well, now he knows how it is to be the giraffe...
Wonder if he will like the experience? After all he is here obliged to actually listen to, converse with and deflecting questions from people. While some conversations will be interesting and nice, I'm sure there are others that will be... an experience.
I don’t think “in conversation” means he’ll be chatting with whomever attends (he may indeed do that, but it’s not the point). It probably means someone will be interviewing him on stage.

I don’t think “in conversation” means he’ll be chatting with whomever attends (he may indeed do that, but it’s not the point). It probably means someone will be interviewing him on stage.
Let's hope so. Less risk of anyone saying anything stupid.

He is at least going to try a thing royals must master: appearing engaged and interested even though he may be bored stiff.

Let's hope so. Less risk of anyone saying anything stupid.

He is at least going to try a thing royals must master: appearing engaged and interested even though he may be bored stiff.

One of the things people seem to repeat about Nikolai is that he’s very polite. He’s done just fine with interviews and socializing in public for years, now.

So I expect this will be more of the same.

This certainly validates the idea that he is willing to cash in on his family connections for profit. After all, no one would pay to hear some 20-something talk about his privileged life otherwise.

This certainly validates the idea that he is willing to cash in on his family connections for profit. After all, no one would pay to hear some 20-something talk about his privileged life otherwise.
Well he is the spokesperson for the new jewelry line it seems. This event is a launch for that line. As such, appearing at this event is most likely part of his job in that regard. If the magazine referenced royalty and used the title he was given after being deprived of his title from birth, that's the magazine cashing in imo. Anyway...the jewelry in the photo looks great. Love the rings. Wishing Count Nikolai all the success.

Or come listen to Danish international model Nikolai, yeah we get it 😉

I think he is just going back to Australia for the event. I think I read somewhere he is suppose to graduate this semester.
And his recent posts have been from Denmark and visits to Paris.

Felix looks to be done with modeling for now, he did a photoshoot with this jewelry line.

Well he is the spokesperson for the new jewelry line it seems. This event is a launch for that line. As such, appearing at this event is most likely part of his job in that regard. If the magazine referenced royalty and used the title he was given after being deprived of his title from birth, that's the magazine cashing in imo. Anyway...the jewelry in the photo looks great. Love the rings. Wishing Count Nikolai all the success.
The reference is in promotional material, not the magazine. Celebrity contracts usually say how any promotional material can/should refer to them.

But, who knows? It's not a great look for him regardless.

Back
Top Bottom