Prince Moulay Ismail & Family: News & pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is rare thing to happen ! Does he love
Her that much to have his daughter name
After her?

:previous:
rather weird Imo
not sure is it's out of love for his wife or because they are simply in love with this name itself,one of the positif side of asking King to name the new born in the family that he always chose well:D

It is possible but I don't think the Royal Ark is a reliable source to confirm this. Do you have any other source??

Wikibedia also is not trustable , I actually
Do not find morrocan royal court or what
Ever the association who is resposible for
Dealing with the media ,prifessional
There is always ambiguty and rumors

So the name of the new born is Lalla Anissa like her mother,weird but i wonder if she use the name Anika not so much Anissa

I agree she looks exactly like Lalla Anissa.
But isn't Lalla Bahia was the name of one of Mohammed V wives?

:previous:
i think that old names are lovely it's heritage and history and we can't live without our heritage and history
Lalla Bahia (brilliant or Radiant) is pretty name and apparently she was named after the wife of Mohammed V Lalla Bahia mother of Lalla Amina

Thank you for the link nisreen
the article is talking about an exibition about the african art the event is held under the patronage of Prince Moulay Ismail the article also is talking about a new foundation for african art a foundation created by Moulay Ismail.

Thank you ,it is not good that other family members do not have enough media coverage

Welcome nisreen
Usually only the close circle to the King who got the coverage notbgood beacause there are some very intersing princes and princesses to fallow...like Moulay Ismail i am looking forward to hear more about his foundation

You are right , but I do not understand that behavior ,in the other royal families lots of family
Members get official media coverage .

Everyone looks great specialy lalla aisha I think she looks like her unti Zeinab and Hala as well is qute I thik she looks little bit like her grandmother

prince Mouly Ismail attends funeral of prince Talal bin Abdelazizi in 1:24

Back
Top Bottom