Prince Louis, Princess Alexandra and Prince Sébastien FAQs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was an article in the Luxembourgish tabloid Promi (and several others) earlier this year which was about how Alexandra was "in love" and had a serious boyfriend.

Can you please send me the link to that article Lalla Meriem??

Can you please send me the link to that article Lalla Meriem??

The article is not available online. You may view the cover of it in the "shop" section of the Promi website but I did not save nor purchase that issue.

The article is not available online. You may view the cover of it in the "shop" section of the Promi website but I did not save nor purchase that issue.

I could not find the cover, but anyways, Thanks. If Promi releases anything about the royals can you please post it on TRF? :)

I could not find the cover, but anyways, Thanks. If Promi releases anything about the royals can you please post it on TRF? :)

There is always something about the GDF in every issue of the various Luxembourg tabs even if it isn't on the cover. I would post about it but typically when I do it is deleted by the mods so I don't bother anymore to share the news and gossip that is printed in Luxembourg.

Awww, man. I'd like to hear the garbage every now and again! Keep posting! Just quote it from the article and disclaimer that it's all more than likely lies!
Please?

Kindly note that according to the rules we expect references to sources everyone can consult (within the reasonable) when a piece of news is posted here.

Emdave, as you should also know, we do not encourage gossip. So if you are looking for "garbage" I suggest you look elsewhere.

On top of that, there are copyright issues to be considered. Translations of articles also fall under copyright, wether they are direct translations or translated summaries.

Last edited:
There is always something about the GDF in every issue of the various Luxembourg tabs even if it isn't on the cover. I would post about it but typically when I do it is deleted by the mods so I don't bother anymore to share the news and gossip that is printed in Luxembourg.

That's a shame because there might be a real gem in there.;)
Anyway isn't there a "serious" paper in Luxembourg? Most countries have them. I'll google this...:flowers:

I wouldn't consider it garbage. There are several rather more down market tabloids even in Luxembourg where you can find the "garbage." Just last month Promi carried an interview with Sebastien and his teammates which I hardly think can be considered garbage. I'm not saying that everything Promi publishes is gospel, but it is a sweeping and inaccurate generalization to state that it is all garbage. I've read articles on grand ducal cars, pets, Felix going off to school, Guillaume graduating, the Grand Duchess' surgery, and many other things that aren't garbage or even gossipy (many of which are very well documented as fact by main line news sources).

I would also like to point out that I don't know what standards are being used to define "sources everyone can consult (within the reasonable)" but they are not being consistently exercised with other forums here or even within the Luxembourg forum. If mods here are finding that people are having trouble grasping this it is because the mods do not even exercise consistency on the matter and we are left to ponder exactly whose definition of "reasonably available" we are to go by. IMHO, the fact that every single poster can go here and purchase any and every issue of Promi to be delivered within 2 days to their e-mail in electronic format makes it very reasonable. There is not even a delivery charge. You can of course have the paper issue delivered to you by mail for the charge of .35 cents (at least that's what they charge me no matter how many issues I buy in bulk for delivery).

If the fact that this magazine is purchasable by everyone who can read this forum makes it not reasonably available then I cannot understand how Hello, Hola, Point de Vue, Semanas, Se og Hor, Vorsten, Royalty, Majesty, and any other magazine that doesn't offer full articles for free online can be considered reasonably available. If it isn't reasonable then I don't think your definition of reasonable is very reasonable or realistically accurate. Just because it is not available at a moderators local book store in their native language does not mean it is not available to them or to other posters here.

I'm very much aware of international copyright law. Posters may have noticed that I generally only link to articles or photographs. Although, I must add that I do this also out of consideration for the fact that someone (other than me) is paying real money for the bandwidth used on this site and on the sites where images are articles are posted from. I have a healthy respect for that and go out of my way to preserve bandwidth.

That's a shame because there might be a real gem in there.;)
Anyway isn't there a "serious" paper in Luxembourg? Most countries have them. I'll google this...:flowers:

There are many and in different languages. If all you want is articles mentioned in the news then I suggest you use Wort as your one and only source. It is better updated and carries articles on the GDF with more frequency than other electronic papers in Luxembourg.

It is issue number 19 and 23.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the suggestion Lalla Meriem, I have just bookmarked Wort.

Thread

What thread do I go to to find pictures of Prince Louis and Princess Tessy's wedding? :flowers:

Thanks for answering Lalla Meriem.

Alexandra is 19 isn't it?, Which university does she go to?, what subject in university did she take?

She is attending university in the United States. I don't feel it is appropriate to disclose the name of the university because it is a small school. I'd encourage anyone else that knows the name of the university to also keep the information private. I do not know what her major is.

Yes, she is 19.

As we all know, Recently the Official website of The Grand Ducal family has been updated, It is mentioned that Sebastien likes Art, Economics and Philosophy!

She is attending university in the United States. I don't feel it is appropriate to disclose the name of the university because it is a small school. I'd encourage anyone else that knows the name of the university to also keep the information private. I do not know what her major is.

Yes, she is 19.

Actually the info is easily found through an internet search.

There is no evidence that backs Wikipedia's claim as to which university Princess Alexandra is attending. If and when we get official conformation as to which university Princes Alexandra is attending, this issue will be reviewed again.

For now, please move on.

Princess Robijn
TRF Luxembourg Moderator

Why is everyone so obsessed with alexandria?
I want to know more about Sebastien :D

i wonder how did they chose which college she was going to go to? especially when you know the location of where she is ...

i wonder how did they chose which college she was going to go to? especially when you know the location of where she is ...

I have a seriuos suspicion that Alexandra is attending college in Florida, because Louis went to school there and she happens to have a lot of relatives from MT's side who live there. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom