Prince Louis, News and Picture Thread 1: May 2004 - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShksprNLov said:
My prediction is that soon all the children will be taller than Guillaume and he will be the shortest child. It's sad, but also amusing since he's the Hereditary Grand Duke and yet will be the shortest. :D
hahaha i think that will happen too! :p Alexandra i don't think will be taller than him but Guillaume will be the shortest of the princes and Louis the tallest.

i bet sebastian will be the shortest. he has always seemed short to me and i bet louis is the tallest or the same height as felix.

Yes, but Sebastien is only 13 - he has a lot of years left to grow taller!

i know he is only 13 but there are some 13 year olds who are tall for their age and he isn't one of them.

lamass said:
i know he is only 13 but there are some 13 year olds who are tall for their age and he isn't one of them.
i think he has the average height of most 13 year olds...i bet he can't wait to grow taller....imagine being the midget brother among a bunch of towering elder brothers :p

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
That might just be how Guillaume feels.
well Sebastian is still shorter...for now...:p anyhow does anyone know what Louis is doing now? Has he started university yet? Or did he go off to Sandhurst?

It's longer now...so maybe he quit military academy...or never went there at all...wait he's turning 19 this year right? Is that the age that Europeans are in the last year of high school?

hillary_nugent said:
It's longer now...so maybe he quit military academy...or never went there at all...wait he's turning 19 this year right? Is that the age that Europeans are in the last year of high school?

Prince Louis is born on 3d August 1986, so he is actually 18 years old. Considering that new school levels always begin in September he will finish high school this year.;)

Thanks Drimal ^___^ i'm assuming he is at the same high schoo he's brothers went to...that private Swiss school with two campuses right?

So, what do you think Louis will do once he is out of high school? (I'm not sure that's what it's called there, but you get the idea, right?) Any news, or better yet, pictures?

well, he could be at sandhurst, hence the lack there of of louis pics during national day last year, or he could be at university. i don't know why, but louis seems to make no bones about his of "like" being out of the spotlight, whereas with felix, he merely tolerates it out of necessity.

If he had gone to Sandhurst, wouldn't he have worn a military uniform for JC's funeral?

Not necessarily......I believe GD Henri and Guillaume wear uniforms because they're both officers in Luxembourg's army.
By way of example, Prince Jean [Henri's brother] attended Sandhurst back in the day, and I don't think I've ever seen him in uniform at an official function [of course, I could be wrong].

It seems pretty smart of him to do that. He could be getting away with anything and everything for all we know.
haha...he has been said to be the clown of the family...he could be up to all sorts of mischief lol

I've been coming to the boards for a couple of years now but had never posted here. I like these boards because there're a lot of well-informed people here and it's interesting to read others opinions.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out if anyone noticed that Louis's was born on exactly the same day as Charlotte Casiraghi? Exactly the same day!

Peaches said:
Anyway, I just wanted to point out if anyone noticed that Louis's was born on exactly the same day as Charlotte Casiraghi? Exactly the same day!
Wow interesting :) i never noticed and i'm a big fan of both the monaco and Luxembourg royals! :rolleyes: good stuff Peaches! ^^

Last edited:
it's not impossible for them to get together...lol i think it would be funny if they did though haha...they'd be celebrating everything together haha..birthdays, anniversaries..haha

perhaps he's in summer school - studying abroad, somewhere other than europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom