Prince Louis, News and Picture Thread 1: May 2004 - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should start our own paparazzi team so we have more pics to post on here. (Only joking... for now:D)

hehehehehe...my friends call me a paparazzi you NEVER see me without a camera :p too bad the prince don't hang out down here...i would be snapping away like mad!!! :D

hillary_nugent said:
he probably does go out but since he is only the 3rd prince the paparazzis would rather stalk the hereditary grand duke Guillaume hehehe ^___^
The paparazzi doesn't stalk Guillaume.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
All the more reason to start our own paparazzi group! :D Or should that be paparazze since I think we're all girls?

hehehe...ok i was exaggerating a bit...but i think they prefer to photograph him more than the other princes :p

maybe we'll get lucky and he won't be like his brothers and grow an awful beard or goatee. I think Felix and Guillaume and incredibly gorgeous....without facial hair. Let's just hope Louis doesn't think he can pull the facial hair off.

muhahahahaha...Louis better not follow his brothers steps and grow facial hair [i bet he will anyways! hehhe]!!! I thought no one could beat Guillaume in the bad-facial-hair category and then Felix comes along!!! >___< It gets worst with the next brother so hopefully Louis has better taste!!! ^______^

i must agree with gaggleofcrazypeople. he will probably follow in his brothers' footsteps and it will probably be worse, much worse. *sighs and shakes her head sadly. when will this end? hehe.

see then only problem i have is i like hot guys at first then i dont like them because... they love themselves... so if i saw him i would want him to feel like i didnt think hes hot... pretend not to look at those princes... i dont think i would care what i did around guillaume he is easy going and i think he will excuse my retartardness... i think felix would just stand there in shock...

msfroyste said:
i must agree with gaggleofcrazypeople. he will probably follow in his brothers' footsteps and it will probably be worse, much worse. *sighs and shakes her head sadly. when will this end? hehe.
it will end when Sebestian has his turn hahahaha

Grrr! So we have to go through it two more times... hopefully Louis and Sebastien are wiser than their older brothers...

Well, I've heard that Guillaume is into reading, so I don't know about that.
:D i love reading too... i read this forum... cosmapolitian... wow we are so the same..

i still wonder what language they speak at home...

bad_barbarella said:
:D i love reading too... i read this forum... cosmapolitian... wow we are so the same..

i still wonder what language they speak at home...
BWUHAHAHAHAHA...i'm sure Guillaume and you can strike up a conversation on the latest issue of cosmopolitian! :p

Didn't he just graduate from high school or something? Perhaps he is off to university...i wonder what he would study.... ^___^

Well, he might go to Sandhurst... Guillaume studied/is studying Political Science and History, and Felix did some Business (I don't know whether he's given that up for good). Hmm... it's a tricky question - what are Louis' interests?

where IS louis? he's gone MIA.

what's MIA? or are you talking to some one called MIA hahaha...i'm lost...I read on netty's profile of Louis that he is the clown of the family...how cool is that to have a guy who's good looking and has a great sense of humour...and wait - comes from a great family ^_______^

Clowns scare the be-jesus out of me... shudder... MIA. Missing in action?

hahahahahaha...i'm scared of clowns in the mirrors after my stupid cousins told me about some movie called 'the candyman'!! O_______O Porcelain dolls scare the c*ap out of me hehehehe...i'm sure Louis isn't scary though ^__^

yup. MIA does mean missing in action. i said that b/c we haven't seen nor heard anything about him since the summer.

hillary_nugent said:
hahahahahaha...i'm scared of clowns in the mirrors after my stupid cousins told me about some movie called 'the candyman'!! O_______O Porcelain dolls scare the c*ap out of me hehehehe...i'm sure Louis isn't scary though ^__^
lol. i've never been afraid of clowns as i've always thought they were above and beyond stupid. no clown has ever been able to make me laugh, even when i was little- i don't know why. but my sister shares your fear of clowns. so i use her fear of them when she starts to get on my nerves...hehehehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has he graduated? i thought he did but i can't seem to fidnd any pics or anything...

dunno, which is why i said he's been MIA.

And ventriloquists' dummies... I once saw this porcelain doll which made me start crying for no apparent reason - I think it was cursed. Msfroyste, how cruel!!!! Lord help me, I could start a whole thread on why clowns should be forcefed their own giant noses. Anyway, before I get told off for getting off topic, I'm sure Louis isn't a clown in the evil clown sense... I'm sure he's the member of the family with a great sense of fun and humour, always cracking jokes and making ribald comments. It's a pity we don't know more about Louis, I think! :)

KatieLouise said:
And ventriloquists' dummies... I once saw this porcelain doll which made me start crying for no apparent reason - I think it was cursed. Msfroyste, how cruel!!!! Lord help me, I could start a whole thread on why clowns should be forcefed their own giant noses. Anyway, before I get told off for getting off topic, I'm sure Louis isn't a clown in the evil clown sense... I'm sure he's the member of the family with a great sense of fun and humour, always cracking jokes and making ribald comments. It's a pity we don't know more about Louis, I think! :)
LOL, yeah, i know i'm awful, but my sister can be soooooo annoying- we're 7.5 years apart. poor KatieLouise. just keep in mind they aren't real and aren't going to come after you and kill you. from personal experience, i find that it's best to face your fears head on. anyway, louis is the middle child in his family and they usually "suffer" from something called middle child syndrome, which isn't nething serious and isn't even a real disease- just something to call their usually humorous natures. i have quite a few friends that are the middle child in their families, and they're all walkind stand up comedians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom