Prince Harry Current Events 9: November 2005-January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Harry! If the press is going to give him a bad rep, might as well give 'em something to write about!

Damn, people must be dying to party with him. He really is a pro. Dont mess with Harry and his drinks.

I'll drink with him! Maybe he could teach me a thing or two! Still, he should be real careful about his drinking given all the publicity.

I think Harry is well on his way to becoming the Party Prince in the media - if he isn't already.

It wouldn't be a shock if the players decided it was more politic to let Harry win either. Good to see the boy hasn't let all the criticism in the past year weight on his mind.:p

As this story is from one of the notorious tabliods, do we know that it is even true? Has anyone seen it in another paper?

Quite a long time ago. Guess he is trying to keep his image up.

Princejonnhy25 said:
William and Harry were planned I presume. The heir and the spare. I dont think Diana would have let herself get pregnant by James Hewitt. Plus, Harry looks like a Windsor.
I have to agree with you, charles and diana want kids. i read in some place that charles want another kid later harry birth but diana not want another pregnancy. In 1988 (later princess's beatrice birth) diana want another baby but the relationship was in a point of no return. Hewitt said that harry was his son for maney and you right, harry look like a windosor, some times I see him like charles or phillip.

I had always heard that Charles only wanted two because of overpopulation and the fact that there were so many starving children in third world countries.

Leave it to Prince Charles! A child is a gift, not an obligation or a burden.

Becky24 said:
I don't think we have a direct quote from Charles on the number of children he may have wanted at the time. Beware of people attributing words or thoughts to someone 20 years after the event.

Becky24 said:

As Warren says, we don't know if Charles did say it. However even a wanted child can be seen as a massive burden. It would be wonderful if all children were planned and wanted by both parents and that the parents were able to take care of them, feed them and provide emotionally and financially for them.
In these days of dwindling world resources, land, housing etc, if he did say it, it could be that he practises what he preaches when he encourages everyone to care for our world.:)

Sorry guys! I wasn't meaning that he did actually say that, afterall, a rumor is just a rumor.;)

Becky24 said:
Sorry guys! I wasn't meaning that he did actually say that, afterall, a rumor is just a rumor.;)
Which is why we have tried to stop this practice in some of the more contentious British threads.
The problem is that some members read a rumor and repeat it, and post it, as fact. Needless to say there is often an agenda in doing so.

Warren

Harry is taking part in a royal parade today, so we should get some new photo's!:D

Prince Harry, front centre, marches in his first Sovereign's Parade with other Sandhurst Cadets at the military college near Camberley, England, Friday Dec. 16, 2005. There are three Sovereign's Parades each year. Now Harry is in his second term, he is now able to take part in this display for the first time.

Prince Edward, Duke of Kent attends the event.
from polfoto and getty

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 81.jpg
    81.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 82.jpg
    82.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 85.jpg
    85.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited by a moderator:
cool is it true that when William arrives he will have to salute Harry

Royal Fan said:
cool is it true that when William arrives he will have to salute Harry

Only when Harry has passed out.:)

So if they bump into each other on Sandhurst grounds what would happen

from corbis
December 16, 2005

Sandhurst Military Academy Parade
Prince Harry and fellow cadets hold an army issue SA80 riffle whilst taking part in a Passing Out Parade at Sandhurst Military Academy in Surrey
Surrey, England, United Kingdom

Attachments

• 42-16155305.jpg
    42-16155305.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 234
  • 42-16155548.jpg
    42-16155548.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 42-16155549.jpg
    42-16155549.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 42-16155547.jpg