Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 36: June - September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lula!!

What is Letizia wearing today? Not very appealing.

Thanks for the pics!

I agree with you Urraquita. It isn't very appaling. Very matronly. It's a very harsh blue for her. She loks better in pastel colors like peach, light green, pink or colors like red, black, grey. This color doesn't complement her skin or hair. And her new haristyle makes her face look older too, in my opinion ..

Glad to see her back to work.

I don´t like very much the Letizia´s style today, but any way looks good!
I don´t like shoes!!

I like Letizia´s outfit very much, what a wonderful shade of blue. Nice bag, too. She looks good and it´s great to see her at work again.

Looks like purple is the colour for Letizia, I aplaude her for being fashionable and different!

Good to see them back at work together :)
I'm curious about this conference and I liked the fact that the Princes call attention to it as well.

Letizia could have worn something different, I thought so too, but nevertheless I like very much what she was wearing. It suits her well and it's very elegant.

Thanks for the pics, it's good to see letizia working again.

Excellent strategy of rupture, the Princess of Asturias's outfit of today. Every body was waiting a sad outfit to say what a bore how Letizia is dress. She wore a young, sober but colored outfit. A silk top with a right dress, not many much jewelles, only her engagement ring and the wedding one, discret earrings. Very good suit for a joung beautyful woman, the color modern, a litle bite audacious as the Saint Laurent skirt: very good point.
Today, as every body knows, the "working" woman are looking to dress her elegant, comfortable and femine a little bite far away of the masculine suit wore during a lot of time to have an image most credible.

Generally speaking, only the man have to wear jacket and tie in such occasion;):ROFLMAO:

Excellent strategy of rupture, the Princess of Asturias's outfit of today. Every body was waiting a sad outfit to say what a bore how Letizia is dress. She wore a young, sober but colored outfit. A silk top with a right dress, not many much jewelles, only her engagement ring and the wedding one, discret earrings. Very good suit for a joung beautyful woman, the color modern, a litle bite audacious as the Saint Laurent skirt: very good point.
Today, as every body knows, the "working" woman are looking to dress her elegant, comfortable and femine a little bite far away of the masculine suit wore during a lot of time to have an image most credible.

Generally speaking, only the man have to wear jacket and tie in such occasion;):ROFLMAO:

A jacket does not have to be boring, as Letizia has already proven in the past ;)
However, I agree the skirt is very beautiful, I love it. I already said that the top is not my cup of tea and neither are the shoes. Not only that they look a bit clumsy but they are also black and that does not go at all with a blue outfit and blue accessoires.
Good to see them out and about and the media is providing plenty of pics as it's not only Letizia's first day back but also the event is one of the more important ones.

May be it's the fist time that 20 minutos aprove the Princess of Asturia's style with so much positive remarks.
Very, very good point because it's give us - or for some of us- the feeling that at the end the Princess of Asturias is going to emancipe her of stereotype of pseudo princess's style which has to be more serious until, yes, to the bore, to be herself a very beautyful joung woman, sexy, attractive and serious.

All the women who, today, have important responsabilities in the world of the affairs, the law or the politic, know that the feminity is a very good point to build her personality. The princess of Asturias is muy femine, thin body with curves, I don't see the reasons to dosen't used this "atouts" for her public image, the princely elegancy isen't obviously these of the Princess Anne of GB.:angel:

I really like what Letizia wore today! Some have said purple it looks blue to me. A very pretty blue, eye catching! In recent months it seems that Letizia has desired to change up her style some. I'm not so sure the intent is to be seen as "sexy" but instead just to demonstrate an overall feminine confidence in being a princess.

I really like what Letizia wore today! Some have said purple it looks blue to me. A very pretty blue, eye catching! In recent months it seems that Letizia has desired to change up her style some. I'm not so sure the intent is to be seen as "sexy" but instead just to demonstrate an overall feminine confidence in being a princess.

Yes, it's an interesting interpretation.

AGROPROFESIONAL. Noticias Agrarias. Biotecnología, Agricultura, Ganadería, Pesca, Medioambiente

Don Felipe bets for reducing the poverty to fight against the drought and the desertification

This way he has exposed in the inauguration of the COP 8, whose aim is to look for instruments that allow to fight against the desertification, taking a short cut principal causers and looking for strategies that contemplate the fundamental rights.

Conscious of the correlation that exists between poverty and desertification, the Prince of Asturias has pleaded for extending the most basic rights of the man as the access to the drinkable water, to not contaminated food or to a clean air, as way of fight against the drought.

great se them back to work. etizia has a great styl .

She's looking great! :flowers:
Good to see both of them back to work!

I thought that after her LBD in the dinner in Palma, she'll be back to her businesslike suits, and I thought that her white gown in the netherlands was like "... yeah back to her elegant princessy style.." but surprise! surprise! she's wearing another style now. I like her skirt here (hope crisiñaki will share to us just 1 HQ of Letizia so we can see the details of the print in the skirt). The blouse is very different from what we are used to seeing her, it's a risk, it's not form fitting but she definitely is able to pull it off, I guess other women who'll wear it will look much worse. Plus this style does not make her look too thin. I find it very appropriate that she paired this outfit with black shoes, it would look very tacky if she wears blue shoes also (the matchy2x blue everything is very 80's, so tacky and not good to see). I am looking forward to what she'll wear next. She'll definitely wear those business suits again, but it's nice that she's taking risks from time to time :flowers:

Thanks you all for the photos. I'm not sure about Letizia's outfit, the top is too slouchy, however it's good to see her branching out.

Although I guess you cannot please everybody, people didn't want her in suits anymore and they're still not happy!

I like her clothing! But she is too tin, it is really not attractive and sexy! Now she is wearing a wide blouse with long sleeves but under the sleeves you can see really thin arm also het leggs and face! She should gain some pound and than she will be a more attractive/sexy woman to me!

Last edited:
thanks for the pics :)
It's nice to see Letizia again. She has the best shoes

I loved the skirt but I thought the blouse was a little frumpy for Letizia. She has such a tiny frame that she needs to wear clothes that are fitted. She does look very well and happy though. :flowers:

I'm surprised people didn't like Letizia's top. I found it utterly gorgeous, very chic and quite flattering.

Anyhow, it's September, all the royals are back to work and there will be ample opportunity for all the self-proclaimed fashion experts to opine one way or the other about whichever princess they like to opine about... enjoy!

I really loved Letizia's outfit. IMO it was a great style and color for her. She looked great. It was fantastic to see her back at work.

I like her new style! It suits her.

Thanks you all for the photos. I'm not sure about Letizia's outfit, the top is too slouchy, however it's good to see her branching out.

Although I guess you cannot please everybody, people didn't want her in suits anymore and they're still not happy!
Oh, I love her suits. I think they are what looks best on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom