Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 34: March - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I have a question everyone. Does anyone know how these pics were taken? I mean I'm looking at them and Leonor seems so uninhibited. And in recent outtings with Sofia she seemed a little more unsure of the attention from the cameras. Obviously these aren't paparazzi pics so I'm thinking there was only one or maybe two photographers that were scheduled to be there. And the photographers are probably back quite a ways so that Leonor and the family can move about freely. Does anyone have an knowledge about how they do these types of photo-ops?

How great to see the family together! Leonor is too cute:wub: Hopefully we will get to see more picture of them together this weekend for Easter.

The Prince and Princess of Asturias Enjoyed with Leonor a Day in Faunia

In spite of the weather (it was drizzling in Madrid), the Prince and Princess of Asturias brought their daughter, Leonor, to Faunia, a nature-theme park in the district of Valdebernando…

…Leonor demonstrated no fear with the animals. She was seen playing with the friendly, little prairie dogs; contemplating the goats with curiosity; and even, trying to jump a small fence to touch/catch a bird :ROFLMAO: …at times, she looked a little disappointed, especially when her parents stopped her from doing what she wanted to do…

...As news spread that the Prince and Princess were in Faunia with their daughter, the photographers started to arrive at the theme park. Don Felipe and Dona Letizia amiably agreed with them to pose for some photos.

The most likeable anecdote of the session was when the photographers requested the little one to send them a little kiss – a request which Don Felipe responded with a skeptic gesture :ROFLMAO: Nevertheless, Leonor, who was in the arms of her father, took her left hand to her mouth and, with a likeable gesture, she sent them a kiss :wub:

Source: ABC.es

One small photo with the article, showing Leonor's interest in a colorful mechanical pony: http://www.abc.es/nacional/prensa/fotos/200704/05/NAC_GEN_web_8.jpg

Last edited:
omg.....Leonor is so cute with those two ponytails!!! hopefully we will be able to see the whole family again this weekend!

Wonderful pictures! Thank you all for posting!
I'm repeating all the post that were made before when saying what a cute little girl Leonor is, but I have to do so :) Sweet hairdo and so active and attentive. The best thing about these pics is the fact that we can see Letizia that happy again, smiling, laughing, having fun..Leonor is her little sunshine!

So cute little Leonor! It's very nice to see her, and these pony tails are incredible beautiful jeje...I find these photos incredible nice. Letizia also looks more relax and Felipe so proud of his little angel.

Thank you all so much for the lovely pictures and video. Leonor is such a treasure. SHe's such a happy child and so incredibly beautiful and cute :wub: I can't wait to see her with her baby sister.

She is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot understand why they don't told the photographers that they will be there! Even so they knew, from other sources, and they went there an took some photos, if they let that to happen why not tell them in advance, it was so mucht friendly but I think they really don't want anything from the photographers when it comes to Leonor!Of course that once
there they had to say "YES" to photos.
Leonor is very cute, very beautiful and grown up! She looks lovely in those casual clothes! I think is the first time we see her in casual clothes (a part from Mallorca of course!!).

Biboquinhas, this one is a private activity, and therefore the Princes do not have obligation to warn anybody, it would be really absurd that whenever they were going out to the street they had to warn to the press. Precisely the work of the photographers or the paparazzi is to obtain the photos without need about which there are informed they and they make the work easy, " the one who wants fish that the anus wets " that would be said in Spain. If they were warning instead of a photographer there would be 50, and then the photos would be the put one more lacking in any naturalness, with the totally restrained girl for the burden and the spectacle. The girl is not a monkey of circus that be necessary to show, is a baby of 17 months. If the Princes had not wanted, photos probably would not have been done, the photos that have appeared till now are of the agency EFE, which is the public agency of news, which guarantees that the photos come to the whole world and that the girl is not used in order that any of earn money.

Last edited:
It is so wonderful to see Felipe and Letizia together with Leonor- their interaction is so sweet. And this is the Letizia I've been missing (what with all her pregnancy complications, and her tragic loss)- one relaxed, happy, and at ease.

I'm sorry to say that, but I don't find Leonor lovely or even cute at all . She has,to me, a rather strange face with a not so pretty nose ...:huh: But, who knows, maybe she will grow up into a beautiful young woman later ...:flowers:

Leonor every day is more beautiful:wub: :wub:

Uuuuhmmm, nice pants Felipe! They are very nice and.... tight... Perhaps a bit inappropriate for a Prince but...

Cissan said:
Uuuuhmmm, nice pants Felipe! They are very nice and.... tight... Perhaps a bit inappropriate for a Prince but...

Those pants looks like something he found at the bottom of the closet from 1985 or something. Fair enough, the 80's is retro these days, but not all the fashion from the decade needs to be revisited :ohmy: Otherwise, really cute photos :flowers:

Anita said:
I'm sorry to say that, but I don't find Leonor lovely or even cute at all . She has,to me, a rather strange face with a not so pretty nose ...:huh: But, who knows, maybe she will grow up into a beautiful young woman later ...:flowers:

I know what you mean .. I think she is very cute here, and yes she is always cute, but I really don't like her mouth/lips .. It's sort of descending, which is not very flattering when she doesn't express emotions, when she isn't smiling or something, it makes her look sad, which is a pitty.

But I'm positive that she will be very beautiful later, and maybe this con will turn out to make her face very unique and beautiful. I love her blond hair and her eyes. Such expressive eyes :wub:

MissSaga said:
I love her blond hair and her eyes. Such expressive eyes :wub:

I agree about her eyes, very beautiful indeed, kike her mother's ones .

kartheina said:
The most likeable anecdote of the session was when the photographers requested the little one to send them a little kiss – a request which Don Felipe responded with a skeptic gesture :ROFLMAO: Nevertheless, Leonor, who was in the arms of her father, took her left hand to her mouth and, with a likeable gesture, she sent them a kiss :wub:
Awwwwww :wub: Hopefully she conquered journalists' hearts with that for ever :lol:

Thanks for sharing the article and isifa pics, kartheina! :flowers:

Leonor is adorable and a bona fide Daddy's girl, it seems! So sweet to see them all together and Letizia smiling and looking happy. Very nice.:flowers: :)

When is Letizia giving birth? Does anyone know?

suPeRgiRL! said:
When is Letizia giving birth? Does anyone know?
End of April or beginning of May, but I would rather stay with that 1st option.:rolleyes:

Is there no more photos about Leonor zoo day?

Leonor is such a cute girl, love to see more photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom