Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 11: July - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grevinnan said:
After the first baby she could be back to her pre-baby body, after the second baby maybe, after the third forget it!

grevinnan

That may depend upon weather or not she will choose to breast feed her child. Many whom have have been able to regain their pre pregnancy figure in record time. This is not to say however that those whom do not, cannot regain their pre pregnancy figure, they do so differently.:)

No offence meant by my comment:)

It all depends on the individual, some people never shift the weight they gained through pregnancy, others do it without any bother.

I know women who are just naturally slim and snap back into shape after their 3rd child.

But they don't tend to put much weight on in the first place, I think if you just put on a healthy amount (i.e baby weight, water etc) then it is easy to go back to the way you were.

Kate Winslet looks better than ever now she has 2 children.

Kate Hudson (Goldie Hawns daughter) always struck me as a naturally tiny woman but she put on loads of weight when pregnant and had to work out for hours and hours every day to shift the weight.

I don't envy any of the Princess's who are pregnant, a celeb can go and hide away after giving birth but the the Royals can not and the press can be so rude about their weight.

rchainho said:
The princes went to asturias last weekend?

Not, the Princes neither have been nor are in Asturias ... in spite of the insistence of the journalists who are in mallorca that already exist it have said thousand times.:p

But it was said that they would go to the concert of peace in oviedo?

No, they didn't go to the concert.

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/nochevieja_berchules_granada_438061.htm

The village of Bérchules (Granada) celebrated last night its traditional Nochevieja of summer, a peculiar festivity that is perceived by the inhabitants of Bérchules with much enthusiasm. The president of the Berchules’ Association of Nochevieja in August, Miguel Toro, announced that, on Tuesday or Wednesday, he will send the Princes of Asturias a traditional baby suit made in ganchillo, in addition to a basket with typical products of the Granadian Alpujarra.

Probably at a property of a friend laughing their butts off why the journalists still couldn't find them.

Let them teach the papparazzi a lesson...:D And so when royals want to hide, they know how to do it...

The spanish journal LA RAZON says that they were at a dinner with the princes of bulgaria few days ago.

...where? and with Haakon and Mette-Marit, too? This is strange since supposedly someone did see them leave the island last ?Tuesday or ?Wednesday!

I just had a quick question.How tall is prince Felipe? Thanks!:)

rchainho said:
The spanish journal LA RAZON says that they were at a dinner with the princes of bulgaria few days ago.
The article just says that they had dinner at Kyril and Rosario's some days ago, but it doesn't say when... it was probably last week...

I think that Prince Felipe is the hottest man alive.

I noticed in the last photos Letizia's heels are not as high as they used to be.

sera said:
I think that Prince Felipe is the hottest man alive.

Oh, you got that one right!!! Not only gorgeous, but intelligent!! Not just another handsome face with an empty head!!!

i just heard that king juan carlos and queen sofia of spain gifted their guests because of attending their wedding. did felipe and wife letizia do somthing like that? if so, what was the present?

carlota said:
i just heard that king juan carlos and queen sofia of spain gifted their guests because of attending their wedding. did felipe and wife letizia do somthing like that? if so, what was the present?

Carlota, equal I am wrong because I do not rememberd it very well. The same day of the wedding did not deliver anything to the guests, but I believe that later a small tray with a commemorative currency of the wedding was sent to the guests.

rchainho said:
what about photos?

There are no photos at the moment, the Princes must have come anoches, today it is a Sunday and August so patience to see the photos. I imagine that tomorrow we find something in the press. ;)

bigheadshirmp said:
why do they go to Sardeu?
It's the homeland of Princess Letizia and where her beloved grandmother lives.

http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20050822/51191265598.html

The Princes travelled last Saturday to Asturias, where they have foreseen to pass a few days of rest. After being present, in Madrid, at the funeral of State for 17 military men expired in Afghanistan, don Felipe and dona Letizia travelled in car up to Sardeu, Ribadesella's pedanía where one finds the house in which there lives Menchu Álvarez of the Valley and one of the first places on which the Prince accompanied dona Letizia after her engagement. The arrival of the Princes to the Asturian region did not slip by, especially because the whole neighborhood was hanging for several weeks, but yesterday in the morning the same neighbors who saw them to come to house of the mother grandmother of dona Letizia saw them to go out again in thair car and with all the baggage.

For the Princess and also for Menchu Álvarez of the Valley and the neighbors of the zone it turns out very difficult to preserve the environment of the zone that dona Letizia was living in her spinster's veraneos, in order that now she could enjoy it together with the Prince. The house, placed in a privileged place, in a high place on Ribadesella's bay, cannot be permanently surrounded with safety workforce that necessarily impede the step of the viandantes, be curious or habitual of the zone. The Princes or their relatives cannot also go out to walk along the meadows that surround the house without being in view of the whole world. So that, though it is not foreseen that don Felipe and dona Letizia have a stable residence in the Principality that gives name to their title, yes it seems to be clear that they have to look for some alternative place to Menchu Álvarez's cozy house for when the Princes are going to Asturias to pass a few days.

Though they spend the final straight line of their vacations in Asturian lands, to official effects their summer residence is Marivent's palace, in Majorca, where don Felipe and dona Letizia will begin and finish their summer rest. The rivalry between the Asturian coast and the balear for having the summer sole right of don Felipe and dona Letizia is called to be the argument of every summer until one finds an equitable formula that neither favors some, do not even offend others. A difficult ballot, God lives, and more this year, in enclosed which the third element of discord has got, that of the destination not known for these díez days in those that don Felipe and dona Letizia eliminated of the scene.
The case is that the decision of the Prince not to take part this year in the ditches of the Glass of the King in order to be any more time with dona Letizia pregnancy of six months and a half in these moments, and the rumors from which these days would happen in Asturias motivated such polemic in Majorca that the Princes chose to delay thir step along the natal land of dona Letizia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom