Prince Amedeo FAQs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyK

Moderator Emeritus
City
Cincinnati
Country
United States
Welcome to the thread about frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Prince Amedeo.

150px-Belgium_coa.png

Before posting please note the following

1) Check of your question has been answered before
2) Respect Prince Amedeo's privacy
3) Respect the Rules of TRF
4) Avoid empty posts, they will be deleted without notice
5) Have fun and enjoy this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name: HIRH Prince Amedeo Marie Joseph Carl Pierre Philippe Paola Marcus d'Aviano of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este

Date and Location of Birth: February 21, 1986in the Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc in Woluwe St.Lambert

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 6'1"-6'3" (185 cm-190cm)

Weight: unknown

Parents: HRH Princess Astrid of Belgium and HIRH Archduke Lorenz of Austria-Este

Siblings: Princess Maria-Laura, Prince Joachim, Princess Luisa Maria and Princess Laetitia Maria of Belgium

Titles: Prince of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este, Prince Imperial of Austria, Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia, Hereditary Duke of Modena

Position in line to Belgian Succession: 6 (seven after the birth of Philip and Mathilde's 4th child)

Education: Primary school (and some secondary school, I'm not sure how much) at Sint-Jan Berchmanscollege, Brussels, Belgium; Sevenoaks School, Kent, England (2001-2004); Koninklijke Militaire School/École Militaire Royale (Royal Military Academy of Belgium) (2004-2005); London School of Economics (2005-2008)

Religion: Catholic

Astrological Sign: Pisces

Any Known likes or dislikes: Rugby

Royal Duties, Patronages, etc: None at the moment

Full Name: HIRH Prince Amedeo Marie Joseph Carl Pierre Philippe Paola Marcus d'Aviano of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este

Date and Location of Birth: February 21, 1986in the Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc in Woluwe St.Lambert

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 6'1"-6'3"

Weight: unknown

Parents: HRH Princess Astrid of Belgium and HIRH Archduke Lorenz of Austria-Este

Siblings: Princess Maria-Laura, Prince Joachim, Princess Luisa Maria and Princess Laeticia of Belgium

Titles: Prince of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este, Prince Imperial of Austria, Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia, Hereditary Duke of Modena

Position in line to Belgian Succession: 6 (seven after the birth of Philip and Mathilde's 4th child)

Education: Primary school (and some secondary school, I'm not sure how much) at Sint-Jan Berchmanscollege, Brussels, Belgium; Sevenoaks School, Kent, England (2001-2004); Koninklijke Militaire School/École Militaire Royale (Royal Military Academy of Belgium) (2004-2005); London School of Economics (2005-)

Religion: Catholic

Astrological Sign: Pisces

Any Known likes or dislikes: Rugby

Royal Duties, Patronages, etc: None at the moment

from where did u get all the info?

i think his eyes keep changing according to his top color
actualy green eyes change according to the lighting, his eyes seem very dark green in direct sunlight. i have green eyes myself but they seem green most of the time though

actualy green eyes change according to the lighting, his eyes seem very dark green in direct sunlight. i have green eyes myself but they seem green most of the time though

i love green eyes, and i wish i can have brownish green eyes.

Which means that he has hazel eyes if they change from green to brown.

I am just asking weather Prince Amedeo can marry someone from another country?
can he marry a non catholic?
can he marry a woman who follows another religion (for example, a Buddhist)?

Last edited:
I don't think he will have the problem since he's not first in line or second in line to the throne, just like Prince William who needs to marry a non catholic and Prince Guillaume who needs to marry a Catholic.:rolleyes:

I don't think he will have the problem since he's not first in line or second in line to the throne, just like Prince William who needs to marry a non catholic and Prince Guillaume who needs to marry a Catholic.:rolleyes:

I just asked because he is the Hereditary Duke of Modena , so any one else please answer my question!

Does he visit Austria often? Where is there residence there?

Does he visit Austria often? Where is there residence there?

I'd like to know this, too. Are the Habsburgs allowed back to Austria already or do they have to renounce all claims to the throne before being allowed? Did his grandfather refuse like two of his brothers? CP Otto was allowed to come back only after he did exactly that. Any properties left to them in Austria? How is this, since Prince Amedeo is also a Prince of Belgium, is he allowed to come back for visits as courtesy?

Last edited:
hi, well i wanna know if he have a last name:)

hi, well i wanna know if he have a last name:)

.... his last name is "of Belgium", same as his siblings, I think. His father, though, uses "Habsburg" professionally.

Last edited:
yeah i like to know this too, the hassbourg house, had a lot of beautifull houses and palaces, what they do with this?

hahaha, so cool last name really its that?. and what about d'Aviano, this is another title about what?

I believe that d'Aviano is also a part of his surname.

No, d'Aviano is part of his given name. His full name is Amedeo Marie Joseph Carl Pierre Philippe Paola Marcus d'Aviano and the Marcus d'Aviano is one of his names, after Saint Marco of Aviano

His degree takes 3 years. That means he's graduating this summer.

Does any one have any Idea whaeter he will go back to Belgium once graduates?

i mean weather

so far as we know he's taking management....

is it confirmed that he's going to the states for further education ike is uncle phillipe?

oh my god ........he's graduating this summer!!!!...........hey.. does anyone know what he actually studies???......

As far as is known, he has taken economics. Princess Astrid has said on several occasions that maybe he will follow in his father's footsteps and work for a bank.

where Amedeo will work? your guess is as good as mine... Maybe Switzerland, maybe London... No names/places mentioned in the article I read. After all, even if he is a prince, he will probably have to go through the excruciating experience of endless job interviews and CV's being refused, just like any other person.
Where his father works: Zurich or Basel, I'm not sure which, in any case, he's one of four partners at a private bank, for which you need some $250.000 at least before they want your money.
Maybe we'll know more when they finally show something about his being graduated on tv...

I also have reasoned about him: about the surname, I have thought that Charles can be a descendant of both the Families; and to be a second cousin of Amedeo, can be only a great-grandson of Emperor Charles I of Austria. But there's no Charles in his descendants who are both second cousins of Amedeo and have, less or more, his age...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom