Prince Aimone, Princess Olga and the Savoy-Aosta family (2021-)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Royal House of Savoy, the Savoy-Aosta branch, launched its official website today, on the occasion of the 55th birthday of Prince Aimone.

https://casarealedisavoia.it/

Last edited:
He isn' t 50 but 55.

Last edited:
Vera Arrivabene has announced that she is pregnant with her first child.

She posted a photo of herself on her Instagram account today, entitled "Baking" ;)

** instagram post **

Congratulations to parents, grandparents and great-grandmother!

Princess Bianca attended the opening of the exhibition Chronorama at Palazzo Grassi in Venice, Italy, on March 8:

** Pic **

It seems that it is the violinist Charlie Siem indeed, thanks for posting that instagram link. I remember a performance of him in Rotterdam years ago. The criticism has always been that the reason behind his success is more his family's wealth / his modelling than his talent. I am not sure if that is fair, though he certainly is not among the biggest names. Only few can be of course.

I believe that -next to performing in concerts halls- he sometimes provides the music at high-end vernisages or shop openings of ultra-luxery brands. He always is -very well- dressed and looks ready to participate in a commercial selling watches or golf clothes in Tatler. So perhaps the couple may have met in that circle as Viola seems to be interested in fashion.

Kristian Siem - father of- is a Norwegian business man, whose wealth is vallued at approx. 4 Billion EUR. The family lives in the UK.

https://www.kapital.no/kapital-index/profile/7560198/kristian-siem

The couple seems well suited and I am sure they will be added to the best-dressed hall of fame of Vogue within a few years.

Last edited:
Viola Arrivabene is engaged to violinist Charles Siems. Charles is the grandson of the poetry reading Edna Moross @ednaschoice on Instagram. She's definitely worth a follow.

https://gothanjou.blog/2023/03/20/c...la-arrivabene-valenti-gonzaga-vont-se-marier/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcIa08_jiSe/?igshid=YWVjMmZiZjg=

So glad news. I’ve been following Edna’s IG for long despite I literally don’t understand poems. Love her and Charlie, whom is many times a guests in her videos. Very glad for both!

It seems that it is the violinist Charlie Siem indeed, thanks for posting that instagram link. I remember a performance of him in Rotterdam years ago, but the criticism has always been that the reason behind his success is more his family's wealth / his modelling than his talent. I am not sure if that is fair, though he is not among the biggest names - only few can be of course.
Some shade has been thrown and I like to see it.
I believe he sometimes provides the music at high-end vernisages or shop openings of ultra-luxery brands. He looks like he is dressed for a commercial selling watches or golf clothes in Tatler, so perhaps the couple may have met in that circle as Viola seems to be interested in fashion.
I admire Charlie's sense of style tremendously. He's such a good dresser. From what I remember he's sponsored by some high-end Italian fashion brand so your observation is spot-on.

So glad news. I’ve been following Edna’s IG for long despite I literally don’t understand poems. Love her and Charlie, whom is many times a guests in her videos. Very glad for both!

Edna is so lovely, isn't she.

Last edited:
There I was, thinking I had been ever so subtle ;).

Of course to be a soloist means you must be incredibly talented ánd disciplined; and he undoubtably is. It is a very competative field and not everybody can be a Leonidas Kavakos.

I believe her sister married in Venice, where the family still has a palace. Let's hope we will see a repeat of that so we will get to see the pictures. It will certainly be one of thé society weddings of the year. Though these billionaire families usually prefer to be more discreet.

Last edited:
JR76
Just to let you know the links you posted have kept me busy. I checked out the other royal houses on the right side of the main page https://gothanjou.blog/ and had the browser translate them. Them dived deep into the many links from their French wikipedias and found so much rich data on history and details you don't get in the English version I bookmarked several pages of it.

Whoever runs that blog did a great research starting page for royal history fans.

Charlie Siem and Viola Arrivabene married today. I guess they'll have a religious ceremony in the future, but so far, very low-key wedding in comparison to that of younger sister Vera and Count Briano Martinoni Caleppio.

https://histoiresroyales.fr/mariage-comtesse-viola-arrivabene-celebre-violoniste-charlie-siem/

The star in the relationship is obviously him. He's a good violinist (of which there are plenty), handsome and his father is a billionaire. Viola is just another fashionista, although the brand of flats she has with her sister is quite cute, I own several pieces. IIRC, Count Giberto Arrivabene sold/rented his Palazzo, which is now the AMAN Venice hotel, and the family lives in the two top floors.

Last edited:
Charlie's lovely grandmother Edna Moross dedicated her latest post on her Instagram account @ednaschoice to "Charlie and Viola". In it she reads from Captain Corelli's mandolin by Louis de Bernières:
"Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.
Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being in love, which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.
Those that truly love have roots that grow towards each other underground, and, when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, they find that they are one tree and not two."

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrYRW3lOYRd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Prince Aimone attended a sprint race ahead of the F1 Grand Prix of Azerbaijan at Baku City Circuit in Baku, Azerbaijan on April 29:

** Pic **

Prince Aimone attended a sprint race ahead of the F1 Grand Prix of Azerbaijan at Baku City Circuit in Baku, Azerbaijan on April 29:

** Pic **
With all respect to His Highness a good haircut is more than necessary...

Vera and Briano named their son Dardo, according to the comments on N&R and also to Hein Bruins. A very unique name for the little one!

And there'as another grandchild on the way for Bianca and Giberto (and great-grandchild for Princess Claude)! Viola Arrivabene and Charlie Siem are expecting their first child, as it was evident from Viola's appearence yesterday at the Venice Film Festival

Last edited:
Looking at the latest photo Vera uploaded, I could only suspect Viola was pregnant, but couldn't be 100% sure. Well, now we know, she's surely on the second trimester.

On the other hand, why would anyone name their child "Dardo" (Dart?). Vera and Briano are indeed a free spirited couple.

Why is this on Prince Aimone's thread?

Back
Top Bottom