Prince Abdul Mateen of Brunei and Anisha Rosnah binti Adam: January 7 - 16, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
The celebrations for the wedding have started today, January 7. Photos of Anisha Rosnah binti Adam at her Khatam Quran event have been shared on instagram:

** instagram post **

Do we have any more info on the wedding? Do we know what day the main celebrations are.... and if any foreign royals are expected to attend?

The only dates of events I can find are

- Solemnisation of marriage vows: 11th January
- Wedding Reception: 14th January

Malaysian Royal Family members are a definite. As for other foreign royals, I do not recall ever seeing confirmation of attendance of foreign royals for other Royal Brunei weddings. Their attendance are confirmed my photos during the reception

The only dates of events I can find are

- Solemnisation of marriage vows: 11th January
- Wedding Reception: 14th January

Malaysian Royal Family members are a definite. As for other foreign royals, I do not recall ever seeing confirmation of attendance of foreign royals for other Royal Brunei weddings. Their attendance are confirmed my photos during the reception

Maybe Princess Takamado.

Do we have any more info on the wedding? Do we know what day the main celebrations are.... and if any foreign royals are expected to attend?
It will be ten days of celebrations

Videos of the various ceremonies:

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Foreign royals from Bhutan, Malaysia and Jordan were present

Wikipedia gives a short overview of the bride/wife of Abdul Mateen as well as their wedding.

Title wise the bride is formerly Yang Mulia Dayang Anisha Rosnah binti Adam.

She is now Yang Amat Mulia Pengiran Anak Isteri Anisha Rosnah binti Adam.

Her siblings seem to use the surname 'Isa-Kalebic'.

The flower decorations for the wedding dinner: OH MY GOD!!!!!

I noticed several videos were taken down. Hopefully this one will remain available (it seems the channel tends to work with legally obtained footage):

And here is a playlist of 10 longer videos of the various ceremonies (click on the link for the full playlist on your right).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom