Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody tell me who is max? he seemed so cute in that picture with pierre!
what is his real name? is he an aristocrat? how old is he? is he the "max" that was said to be charlotte's boyfriend?

please enlighten me :blush:

pierre's such a hottie! :heart: but he really looks more like a boy than a man.

thanks watchman. before this, i have always known about hubertus, but never max. now, i know ;)

Golly...Pierre is such a spunk...*sighs*

He just makes my heart flutter.....muhahaahahahahaha

Does he have a girlfriend??? ^^ She'd be god damn lucky!!! >_<

I heard there was a thing going on between him and a girl named Valentine...i'm not sure....but i read her family owns some kind of hotel....does anyone by any chance know what hotel that would be???

Ciao ladies and gents :rolleyes:

Originally posted by hillary_nugent@May 1st, 2004 - 8:37 am
Golly...Pierre is such a spunk...*sighs*

He just makes my heart flutter.....muhahaahahahahaha

Does he have a girlfriend??? ^^ She'd be god damn lucky!!! >_<

I heard there was a thing going on between him and a girl named Valentine...i'm not sure....but i read her family owns some kind of hotel....does anyone by any chance know what hotel that would be???

Ciao ladies and gents :rolleyes:
Her full name is Louise Valentine Pozzo di Borgo. Her family owns the L'Hotel Pozzo di Borgo in Paris. The address of the hotel is 17 Rue Bonaparte.

Valentine Pozzo di Borgo is the best friend of Charlotte Casiraghi. They met in school.

Thanks heaps for answering my question ^___^

Pierre isn't spoken about much is he??? awwww....i think Pierre the best of all the Casiraghi children...he's different from the rest...he's not so into horses...he's life is more secretive...he seems so normal...not that the others aren't but our of Charlotte and Andrea he seems to be leading the most normal life and he is soooooooooooooo cute ^___^ [yes i am a sucker for tall skinny French guys - ok he's not French but clost enough!!!] golly...it seems like i'll be the only one who'll be talking about Pierre....well did anyone see him in the recent Monaco grand prix??? WHOA he was HOT HOT HOT lol....although it does seem odd to see him without his glasses off...he must be conscious of his looks or something now...i like him with his glasses ^^ he looks like a real scholar ^__^ *sighs...* yes i could sit here all day prasing my favourite member of Royalty....but i'll save u from it...until another day....hahahahahahaha i would love it if some one else joined me with the praising....hahaahahaha

g'day people

p.s. by the way i am not some old wrinkly woman that has the hots for a younger guy...hahaha i'm 17 and in love!!! hahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for all the typo errors in my last post....the result of drifting off into my own little world with just me and pierre *sighs...*

lmao

i agree but i won't start praising, i think pierre is much better looking than andrea.

COOLIES ^__^

It's nice too see that at least there is some one out there that agrees with me that Pierre is way hotter than Andrea.....[a very shallow comment but i'm only human...]

muahahahaha...well here i am to continue my 'i love pierre' saga...

well it's Sunday morning and i'm cold so what else is there to do but share my 'i love pierre' thoughts with the rest of the LTR members...hahahaha

For recent pictures of Pierre...go to Corbis.com...he attende the 2004 Monaco Grand Prix looking great as usual ^__^

This is my 100th post and i dedicate to no other but my favourite royalty of all....my great Pierre...muhahahahahahaha oh how i love him :rolleyes: hahahhahaha

:D:D:D:DPierre Rocks!!! :D:D:D:D You guys should see my school-agenda!!!
No i'm just kidding i'm not a sick psycho-stalker but I agree with you guys that Pierre is the cutest, coolest, down-to-earthest-hunkiest guy of Monaco...
Nice to see that there is some action again concerning Pierre's life lol :p
I'll go now!!! BYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! -x-x-x-x-x-x

It's nice to see that Pierre does have a fan base...Charlotte and Andrea get all the spotlight!!1 Pierre deserves some too ^__^ lol...you should see my laptop Gisele Laetitia it's got a whole albums of Pierre pictures...i do not know how to post pics so i can't put any up...but if some on is willing to tell me i'll share it with everyone ^______^

And no Zyanne i haven't heard Pierre's voice but i would love too!!! do you know where we can here it??? ^___^

it's been a few days since i last wrote but i'm back and Pierre still rocks my socks!!! does anyone know what grade he is in and the school he goes to?

Originally posted by hillary_nugent@Jun 6th, 2004 - 7:46 pm
it's been a few days since i last wrote but i'm back and Pierre still rocks my socks!!! does anyone know what grade he is in and the school he goes to?
:innocent:

i think he goes to the same school as charlotte and that is lycée jeanne d'arc- saint aspais or at least i think that is the school. B)

thanks ilie85...i heard he went to some school like that....wasn't sure but thanks anyhow ^__^

i've been looking at some Pierre pictures and i noticed that Pierre seems to be more close to Albert than Andrea...infact Pierre seems more closer to everyone than Andrea who i always seem to see doing his own stuff....O_O is it just me with my biased opinion because i love Pierre or it is so??? hahahaha

There are new pictures of him at East News. This is what they say:

"Exclusive. The holiday beginning on a very fast way for Pierre Casiraghi. Just after finishing the school, the Princess Caroline younger son, join back his friends on a Speed Car Circuit in Italy."

I don't know how to post them as links, but you can see some of them here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/young_royalty/

In my opinion, he looks a lot like Stephano in this new pics.

Originally posted by laura_barnaes@Jun 29th, 2004 - 6:23 am
In my opinion, he looks a lot like Stephano in this new pics.
Yeah i agree with this as well =) definitely more than Charlotte and Andrea

One more thing does anyone know exactly what grade he is? Is he in his final year of high school?

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Charlotte just finish her last year?
I think, he is in the year before the last one......(hope that made sense :blink: )

i've read that site b4 in english and it said something about a court case with the press intruding into his life or something

Originally posted by gaggleofcrazypeople@Jul 26th, 2004 - 11:18 pm
You know, Pierre was just the cutest kid! But as he has matured, he doesn't look so good in my eyes.
:blink: ehh i am sooo not agreeing with you.
:p i think he is getting hotter and hotter by the minute!

QUOTE (gaggleofcrazypeople @ Jul 26th, 2004 - 11:18 pm)
You know, Pierre was just the cutest kid! But as he has matured, he doesn't look so good in my eyes.

ehh i am sooo not agreeing with you.
i think he is getting hotter and hotter by the minute!

I also SOOOOO not agree!
I think, at the moment he is still looking a little immature, "not full-grown" so to speak,
but by the time he is , like, 20 I am sure he will take all the attention away from his older brother...lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom