If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmarth1978

City
Easton
Country
United States
Any possibility I can avoid dancing around this site all night and get a quick answer? Is this platform primarily for opinions? If so can anyone lead me to the exact opposite?
I crave knowledge and discussions with similarly minded people? So basically 98% facts and basic opinions on facts related to educated information.
Or is this just another excuse to get emails?

Well, it's primarily a place where people in a respectful and polite manner can exchange facts and opinions and indeed get answers to pretty much most questions regarding royalty. There are people here who have an expert knowledge about all sorts of topics.

People her will generally respond in a manner befitting the way they are addressed.

Last edited:
Any possibility I can avoid dancing around this site all night and get a quick answer? Is this platform primarily for opinions? If so can anyone lead me to the exact opposite?
I crave knowledge and discussions with similarly minded people? So basically 98% facts and basic opinions on facts related to educated information.
Or is this just another excuse to get emails?

If you want factual information there are people here who will provide that.

If you want to express an opinion on an issue that is also welcome.

In the Coronation of Charles III thread for instance there are posts about the history of the coronation and information about the regalia but there are also opinions about whether it was even necessary.

There are 'fashion' threads for those who want to comment on the fashion of various royals.

There are 'history' threads about the various royal families.

There are thread on non-reigning as well as reigning royal families.

I have been a member here for many years and have never received an email on any issue.

This board really caters for all those interested in the various royal families and you should be able to find whatever you want here - facts or opinions.

Last edited:
It certainly appears that I've arrived exactly where I desired. I'm thrilled. How does friending people work and do you
object to being my numero uno?
Friends in waiting...
jmarth1978

Back
Top Bottom