Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't like Caroline's socks and shoes, but the rest is nice. Black is good on her, and the scarf gives her a bit of colour. I don't understand why she needs to be with her legs so far from each other (last pic). she would be more elegant if she was in another position
Tell what you want but I don't like her last outfits. It looks that she try to be fashionable and younger as it possible. For years she accustom us for her elegance and now?

I watched part of the race here in the States, and while I saw Prince Albert, Princess Caroline and Ernst, the Casiraghi kids were not featured - but, these pictures are good; I'm sure more will emerge later.

Yeah, the whole family did look like they had a good time.

Did Pierre go? We only saw a few pics w/ Charlotte, Andrea & Tatiana but Pierre didn't look like he was in the background. Also, does anyone know if any of the Casiraghi Trio's friends were there as well or did the rain keep them away?

I don't like Caroline's socks and shoes, but the rest is nice. Black is good on her, and the scarf gives her a bit of colour. I don't understand why she needs to be with her legs so far from each other (last pic). she would be more elegant if she was in another position

Tell what you want but I don't like her last outfits. It looks that she try to be fashionable and younger as it possible. For years she accustom us for her elegance and now?
I totally agree with you! I can't understand her last outfits. I agree that the dress is nice, but IMO it is too short for her, on a public event, though she has beautiful legs.
Last but not least, she never takes the sunglasses off, not even when she congratulates the winner!:eek:
Tbhrc and Julliette, thanks for the great pics!:flowers::flowers:

Last edited:
For me the Casiraghi trio has lost their "bloom" as seen by these Prix photos.

Charlotte look slim that before, i really like her dress , is a little bit simple but is so cool :flowers:

Wonderful photos of everyone. I admire Caroline for her fashion sense. Believe me when you are a woman of a certain age, there are very few who can dress like Caroline and look fabulous - most look ridiculous. She has inherited her Mother's flare for fashion. Good to see the trio all together although Andrea still looks sickly to me. Albert looks like he is really enjoying himself at the awards presentation

on the second photo gallery, you could see giancarlo casiraghi, isn't he? and eugenie niarchos' boyfriend, but I don't know his name!!! I really like Charlotte and Caroline dresses! Simples like hele sakura says but really cool! Caroline's dress remind me to a dress that Charlotte wore a few months ago in a party and I think it was in London

Any pictures of Charlene at the Grand Prix?

I know she was at a party last week with Prince Albert but no sign of her at the Grand Prix.

As a matter of curiosity does anyone know what she is doing or where she is when she isn't with Albert? Does she have a job now or is she just with friends somewhere when she isn't seen with Albert?

thanks!! I hope todat or tomorrow we will have more photos of the different events of the grand prix

I think Charlotte is ok, but all should stop smoking, specially Andrea because he is like an skeleton!!!!!!!
I think the best dressed of this Grand Prix is Caroline

and that guy, is Stravos Niarchos? I think isn't he

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Andrea's picture in the Pierre's attic. I swear the worse Andrea looks the better Pierre looks.

In all Seriousness though, Andrea looks worryingly awful.

There are two chances of any of them quiting smoking. I know it is a feeble excuse but they are French.

Apparently when the smoking ban came in, this January, loads of people tried to quit, and the place was one aggressive ball of anger.:lol:

I think Caroline and Charlotte look great.:)

In all Seriousness though, Andrea looks worryingly awful.

i think andrea has problems and BIG ones!! and pierre no doubt will be bald soon. i cannot see any of stefano's good looks in either of them now.
and charlotte - surely she can find a better guy than that alex??
caroline did not look special to me for the grand prix. she can do better than that!

charlene looks fantastic!!

i think they should stop smoking...specially Andrea,he look terrible...and Charlotte starts to look like anorectic

i honestly don't think it could be just smoking only, do you?!:whistling:

i think they should stop smoking...specially Andrea,he look terrible...and Charlotte starts to look like anorectic

why is everyone blaming andrea for his appearance due to just smoking only?
there's millions who smoke and they don't look like THAT :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a nice gallery with pics of the whole family and some of Charlene:

Gallery

charlotte all in white! I can't believe that! hehehe... she uses to wear dark clothes always!

fantastic photos! thank you tbhrc

Anyone knows who's that white-haired man with moustache? He's everywhere.

I think Charlotte's dress is really lovely; I would definately wear something like that.

and Charlotte starts to look like anorectic

come on, that's ridiculous! I think people should be more careful with comments on other's weight... in both directions, remember the pregnancy discussion some years ago.

I think Charlotte's dress is really lovely; I would definately wear something like that.

I do as well. It looks a lot better than the dress she wore at last year's Grand Prix.

Also, thank you tbhrc for the great gallery!

Andrea looks OK, better than in D&G party (maybe that was just a bad moment), Charlotte looks fabulous, the dress the heals, amazing! But Pierre...he is getting hotter and hotter with every new sighting!!!

charrlotte and her mother look great,pierre still hot,as for charlene she look 10 times her age with that outfit she should try something youthful,as for andera what up with him he look too thin is he stress about school or life? :eek:

What this saying about Charlotte looking anorexic? That is a healhty looking girl in those pictures. Let's tone down the use of the word "anorexic" unless any of them start veering into a-year-ago-Allegra Versace territory (and one is...).

I wish Andrea wore a darker suit and more suitable shoes because his outfit is clashing something terrible. Charlotte lookes lovely and fresh in her dress and so does Tatiana. Pierre's been looking more and more dashing lately and I highly doubt any of us have a problem with that!

Starvos...ew.

Back
Top Bottom