Mabuhay! (hello haha)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cocothegreat

City
Quezon City
Country
Philippines
Hello everyone! I'm Nicola or COCO for short.

I'm from the Philippines. 19 year old student studying at the Ateneo de Manila University, currently majoring in history (soon-to-be lawyer i hope!!!). i LOVE history which is one of the reasons why i'm interested with anything royal.

I got referred to TRF by many of my friends. Apparently, this is the one site where they get the latest news on Prince Harry (they're in love with the guy haha).

RANDOM STORY: My family went to Monaco when i was six and stayed there for a few days. We toured the Prince's palace and that's when i started being really interested with the Monaco royal family! i remember asking my mom where P. Caroline was 'cause i wanted to meet a real-life princess so bad (and i still do)!! anyway..nice to meet you all! :)

Mabuhay! Nakakatuwang maka-kita ng kapwa Pilipino dito!

Enjoy your stay! =)

Hello everyone! I'm Nicola or COCO for short.

I'm from the Philippines. 19 year old student studying at the Ateneo de Manila University, currently majoring in history (soon-to-be lawyer i hope!!!). i LOVE history which is one of the reasons why i'm interested with anything royal.

I got referred to TRF by many of my friends. Apparently, this is the one site where they get the latest news on Prince Harry (they're in love with the guy haha).

RANDOM STORY: My family went to Monaco when i was six and stayed there for a few days. We toured the Prince's palace and that's when i started being really interested with the Monaco royal family! i remember asking my mom where P. Caroline was 'cause i wanted to meet a real-life princess so bad (and i still do)!! anyway..nice to meet you all! :)

Wow! Welcome! :flowers: You are so lucky to have had that experience in Monaco. I hope you do get to meet a princess one day! Nicola is a very pretty name.

I see you are from the Philippines, I have recently been watching so many movies from there: "Sigaw (The Echo)" most recently. If you have any recommendations on some good movies (with english subtitles) I would love that!

Please enjoy your time here :)

Back
Top Bottom