Lord Frederick Windsor News 1: July 2003-September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frederick looks alot like his mother. I'd never noticed that before. Nice to see a family event.
x

Lord Frederic seems happy and satisfied with his life. It is nice that the couple was joined by the future mother-in-law. A suit is poorly chosen though. It looks too tight on him.

Pics 23.6.2009

Lord Frederick Windsor and his fiancee Sophie Winkleman at
the "Elephant Parade" launch event, 23 Macklin St., London,
England. June 23 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Her dress looks very nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 3.7.2009

Lord Frederick Windsor and his fiancee, actress Sophie Winkleman in the
Royal Box to watch the Men's Singles semi-final between A. Murray and
A. Roddick on Centre Court at the 2009 Wimbledon Tennis Championships
at the All England Club, London, UK. July 3, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I love that first pic of Sophie at Wimbledon. She's going to be the most beautiful girl in the House of Windsor after she's married.

:previous:
Sophie does look incredible in that big summery hat. Very chic I think.
She is going to be a stunner in her wedding dress. :flowers:

Lovely pictures - I think, Sophie goes very well with the Kent-Family :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Sophie does look incredible in that big summery hat. Very chic I think.
She is going to be a stunner in her wedding dress. :flowers:

I'm also looking forward for this bride :flowers:

Perhaps then the British royal and partner searching for a California house were not Prince William and Kate Middleton but Lord Frederick and Sophie?

Perhaps then the British royal and partner searching for a California house were not Prince William and Kate Middleton but Lord Frederick and Sophie?

Quite possble. Thinking about it Freddie and Sophie do look quite similar to William and Kate. Except for the hair loss on Williams part. :lol:

I wonder which American Series they're talking about. Now I'm really curious. Anyway congratulations to her!

I think it's called 100 Questions.

Quite possble. Thinking about it Freddie and Sophie do look quite similar to William and Kate. Except for the hair loss on Williams part. :lol:

Also, the American press in general doesn't know much about the British royal family -- they really only write about The Queen, Charles/Di/Camilla, and Harry and William/Kate. If they heard that a young, male British royal was visiting with his soon-to-be wife to look for a house, they might have immediately assumed that it was William and his girlfriend, just because that's the only young royal pair they know about.

Yes, this certainly makes sense. Especially since anyone catching a glance from a distance might have thought that Sophie was Kate.:)

I've found a homepage about Lord Frederick's fiancee Sophie Winkleman including some pictures:

Thanks so much for this terrific link. Where were Prince William and Prince Harry when Sophie W. was 'available'

Thanks so much for this terrific link. Where were Prince William and Prince Harry when Sophie W. was 'available'
I quite agree with you esp. after seeing the interview, she seems really down to earth and has much quality, way to go Freddie!

I’ve heard the wedding will be on September 12. Her Majesty has apparently given permission for the wedding to take place at Hampton Court (I assume in the Chapel Royal). The reception will take place in the palace as well.

Last edited:
Yeah 12th September at Hampton Court. The wedding is less than a month away. :flowers:

The Daily Express article is so much rubbish. No one said a thing when the Queen, Charles, Camilla etc didn't go to any of the Gloucester kids weddings but if they don't go to this one it's because Freddie is a "black-sheep". The papers will use any excuse to have a dig at this family. Also a champagne and canapes reception after the ceremony when the photos are being taken followed by a big party elsewhere afterwards is not an unusual format. Lady Rose Windsor's wedding was exactly the same ie wedding, drinks and canapes at St. James Palace followed by the main party at a marquee in her parents garden. Mentioning the credit-crunch is just another way of tying to do the wedding down.

I agree, Angela. Senior royals tend to go to these weddings when they are godparents of the bride or groom (or when they're especially personally close, I suppose). That's why Edward and Sophie went to Lady Rose Gilman's wedding. The article mentions that the royals who served as godparents for Lord Freddie are Alexandra and the Earl of St. Andrews. I'd expect them to be there, but probably not the others. And I wouldn't expect it would be a snub at all!

Off topic posts about Lord Fredericks wedding....and who and will not attend have been deleted. The wedding is three weeks away...let's not make assumptions.

Let's stay focused on Lord Fredericks Current Events...things that are happening daily and not in a month's time.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Pathetic. Freddie isn't a senior royal why should he have some fancy wedding equvilant to one for Prince William if he doesn't want one?
:flowers:

The story's totally silly. No one was peeved when Lady Davina Windsor had a tiny, private wedding to Gary Lewis. Why in the world would they be miffed about this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom