General News for the Wales Family 1: September 2022-March 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia

Arms of TRH The Prince and Princess of Wales

Welcome to Wales Family's
General News Thread, Part 1

Commencing September 8, 2022

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
A close friend of the Prince and Princess of Wales, tragically died in a plane crash in Kenya this Thursday, December 8th.
The Prince of Wales reacted via Twitter.
"Yesterday, I lost a friend, who dedicated his life to protecting wildlife in some of East Africa’s most renowned national parks. Mark Jenkins, and his son Peter, were tragically killed when flying over Tsavo National Park while conducting an aerial patrol.
Tonight, I’m thinking about Mark’s wife, family and colleagues who’ve sadly lost a man we all loved and admired. W"

Last edited:
The thread has been reopened. However, it is time to move on from discussion of Prince George’s Christmas artwork. Please remember to be courteous and mindful when discussing children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carole Middleton revealed about the New Year's Eve Party with The Wales and gifts for the grandchildren

Well, that's a bit special, presents at NY as wall as Christmas. While i am sure it was because the Wales family spent Christmas at Sandringham, but making it public is more ehan a little tone deaf!

While Catherine has really upped her game as Princess of Wales, the release of who spent how much on what and, Catherine's clothing budget has triples over the last three years which, when tou consider two of those years had a significant Covid impact, is a little hard to swallow.

I said Catherine's showing at the last State Banquet would not go down well as the royals who have been around a while recycled but Catherine, fabulous as she looked, dropped the ultimate, let them sat cake, clanger. Daniella Elser one of those ubiquitous royal reporters pondered on the cost of a two bedroomed flat with ensuite near a train station in Basingstoke cost the same as Catherine spent on her warardrobe last year. An eyewatering $337,218.50 she said. Ouch! What was she thinking?

The Prince and Princess of Wales sent a message to outgoing New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern:

** Twitter post **

According to media reports the family privately visited the The Rings of Power studios in Buttersteep Rise in Ascot:

** dm article **

The family released two unseen photos from last year to mark today's Mother's Day:

"Happy Mother’s Day from our family to yours ❤️"

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Twitter post **

Well at least this means they'll hopefully be at Windsor for a family Easter celebration this weekend

The Prince of Wales sent a video message thanking a new campaign for raising awareness around bowel cancer:

** twitter video **

anyone knows if andrew charlton (william's eton friend) attended to kate and william wedding?

Oh my goodness, she looks positively stunning! The whole scene is incredible.

It was amazing! Is there anything Kate can't do?

That was amazing. I thought we might see a message from the Waleses at some point, but I didn't expect Kate actually to be playing the piano.

How lucky are we to have this Princess of Wales. She just goes from strength to strength.

What a fantastic surprise! She looks stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom