Last Hours, Death, Transfer from France, Funeral and Interment

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She died in an accident. Period. Do people realize how hurtful all of this might be to her sons whom she loved very much and who loved her very much? Let it go for their sakes.

Just too many variables and twists and turns in the play-by-play of that night for a successful assassination to have taken place. I can't believe a "hired gun" was ready on a motorcycle with a spotlight in hand in the event that Dodi and Diana would be hopping in their car to take the Alma tunnel where the murderous motorcyclist would take advantage of high speeds, foreknowledge that they weren't wearing seatbelts, the unexpected gift of a drunk driver and those concrete pylons to shine a bright light in Henri Paul's eyes to smash them to death.

And there was no guarantee in this murderous plan that Diana wouldn't have survived the car accident, unless the onsite medical team were also assassins who capitalized on the normallly slow-paced trip to the hospital to ensure her death in case she managed to survive the first attack.

I will try to explain the variables that are in this post and other posts.
Henri Paul was an informant and probably told people he knew the route. Diana, Princess of Wales wrote a letter to her lawyer a year before her death that her life was in danger. She wrote that the accident would be associated with a car and the attempt might kill her or hurt her so she would be crippled and out of the spotlight. These two factors and more unanswered inquest questions make me think that there was a coverup.

She died in an accident. Period. Do people realize how hurtful all of this might be to her sons whom she loved very much and who loved her very much? Let it go for their sakes.

I would like to, but I want justice for the 3 dead in that car.

Last edited by a moderator:
I give up, Carry on.

I should give up, too. It's hard to not respond, but some people will continue to believe whatever they choose, regardless of obvious inconsistencies in their theories.

They'll make up "facts," like the driver as murdered. They will also pick and choose the evidence. They will insist on believing some witnesses about seeing flashing lights (which could have been from the headlights) and then disbelieve the witnesses (some of whom are the same) who identified the driver and the dog in the white Fiat Uno. They claim Henri Paul wasn't drinking, despite the video camera, receipts, and testimony from the bartender who served him two drinks. Henri Paul was probably not falling down drunk, but even one drink can seriously impair reflexes. Impaired reflexes are a serious problem when one is going 60+ miles per hour in a tunnel. But they will not accept that.

I will try to explain the variables that are in this post and other posts.
Henri Paul was an informant and probably told people he knew the route. Diana, Princess of Wales wrote a letter to her lawyer a year before her death that her life was in danger. She wrote that the accident would be associated with a car and the attempt might kill her or hurt her so she would be crippled and out of the spotlight. These two factors and more unanswered inquest questions make me think that there was a coverup.

Diana wrote a note to her butler (not a letter to her lawyer) that Charles was planning for her to have an accident in her car. In the note, she said that the brakes of her car would be tampered with, and she would die from a serious head injury. She made no claim about the accident crippling her. (1) The accident was not in her car. (2) The brakes of the Mercedes had not been tampered with. (3) She died from a torn pulmonary vein, not a serious head injury.

Diana wrote a note to her butler (not a letter to her lawyer) that Charles was planning for her to have an accident in her car. In the note, she said that the brakes of her car would be tampered with, and she would die from a serious head injury. She made no claim about the accident crippling her. (1) The accident was not in her car. (2) The brakes of the Mercedes had not been tampered with. (3) She died from a torn pulmonary vein, not a serious head injury.

Sorry she wrote a letter to her lawyer as well. Her lawyer was afraid to bring it out.
cinrit She knew the the vehicle but not the cause of her own death. How many people can do that?
It was probably her astrologer who brought it to her attention.

Last edited:
There were two letters, but Diana only wrote one. She told Paul Burrell in 1993 that Charles was planning to kill her and Camilla Parker Bowles in order to marry Tiggy Legg-Bourke. Diana told her lawyer in 1995 that Charles planed to kill both her and Camilla in order to marry Tiggy. The lawyer documented the claims in a letter, which was revealed during the inquest.

Neither letter reveals how Diana knew about this supposed plot and those who cite the letters ignore the fact that Diana was also convinced that Camilla was going to be killed too. Obviously Camilla is still alive and Charles didn't marry Tiggy.

Let's also remember when Diana made these claims - during the War of the Wales' - when she was fighting Charles on every level and was probably paranoid about what was happening around her. She had separated and was afraid of losing her children to Charles. By 1997 they were getting along better than they had for many years.

Conspiracy theorists are never satisfied with the facts no matter the honesty or truthfulness of the fact... they always bring up something else.

To be honest, Diana alive wasn't all that important to the British government or the Queen. If she had lived, she might have created "problems" for Charles' reign as the media might have harped on how she should be queen, and when William became king, the media might have clamored for Diana to be called "Diana, Queen Mother".

Conspiracy theorists are never satisfied with the facts no matter the honesty or truthfulness of the fact... they always bring up something else.

To be honest, Diana alive wasn't all that important to the British government or the Queen. If she had lived, she might have created "problems" for Charles' reign as the media might have harped on how she should be queen, and when William became king, the media might have clamored for Diana to be called "Diana, Queen Mother".

I am not sure you meant to say that it wasn't important to the Queen. As you know Sarah Ferguson said they were devastated by Diana's death. The queen and other members of the royal family, including Charles, cared a lot about Diana. For no other reason than they love William and Harry.

Some people believe that Diana's death enabled the royal family to go forward. I think that would have happened regardless and there is reason to believe the royal family thought so too. I think the royal family thought time was on their side.

It's not just that the Queen is still going 16 years later, but Charles is only 65. They felt that Diana's best shot to force him to step aside was the Panorama interview, and it failed. At that point, the royal family believed Charles hit bottom and Diana was at her peak. There was no place for him to go but up and no where for her to go but down.

Of course the conspiracy theories will be forever with us. No matter what the facts are.

Let's start with the underlined claim. As far as I know, the driver of the white fiat uno is still alive. Could you please cite your source that he was murdered and the car has disappeared? (Don't worry, I'm not holding my breath).

I didn't claim that anyone was murdered - how would I know? I was raising points raised at the Inquest. However, I strongly believe that all of the unanswered questions surrounding the Inquest should be addressed, in full, to stop the speculation.

Fireman, Christophe Pelot, found the body of James Andanson, reportedly the driver of the white Uno, in remote woodland. He'd been shot in the head. Reports then circulated that he'd had marital problems which led to his suicide, but friends and family denied this.

I didn't claim that anyone was murdered - how would I know? I was raising points raised at the Inquest. However, I strongly believe that all of the unanswered questions surrounding the Inquest should be addressed, in full, to stop the speculation.

Fireman, Christophe Pelot, found the body of James Andanson, reportedly the driver of the white Uno, in remote woodland. He'd been shot in the head. Reports then circulated that he'd had marital problems which led to his suicide, but friends and family denied this.

This is the quote from your post. By the way, James Andanson was not the driver of the white Fiat Uno and he was not murdered.

what happened to the white Fiat Uno whose driver was later found mysteriously murdered

/

However, I strongly believe that all of the unanswered questions surrounding the Inquest should be addressed, in full, to stop the speculation.
/

This I agree that unanswered questions from the inquest are answered so all doubt is removed. Then conspiracy theorists like me can be certain.

BTW, for a long time James Andanson was thought to own the Fiat Uno that hit Diana, Princess of Wales' sedan.

I would like you, US Royal Watcher, to give me the book or article about who wrote the letter to Princess Diana's lawyer. My memory says Diana did.

Last edited:
I recall that James Andanson had a Fiat Uno, but it was up on blocks at the time of the accident.

There will never be enough questions answered for those who have a "gut feeling" that Diana was murdered. Every explanation leads to another question for them or an objection to the explanation.

The speculation will never end because there's no way to account for every action and reaction that night.
However, I strongly believe that all of the unanswered questions surrounding the Inquest should be addressed, in full, to stop the speculation.

There will never be enough questions answered for those who have a "gut feeling" that Diana was murdered. Every explanation leads to another question for them or an objection to the explanation.

The speculation will never end because there's no way to account for every action and reaction that night.

I just want those questions in the inquest answered. If those questions that Polly posted where answered correctly my Gut Feeling would be satisfied. But you see these questions have linger over 16 years, so my Gut Feeling is questioning this as a tragic accident.

This I agree that unanswered questions from the inquest are answered so all doubt is removed. Then conspiracy theorists like me can be certain.

BTW, for a long time James Andanson was thought to own the Fiat Uno that hit Diana, Princess of Wales' sedan.

I would like you, US Royal Watcher, to give me the book or article about who wrote the letter to Princess Diana's lawyer. My memory says Diana did.

My memory says that there was a handwritten letter from Diana to Paul Burrell and then she orally told her lawyer that she feared Charles was going to kill both her and Camilla. You are certainly welcome to provide a source that Diana wrote two letters on the subject.

Regarding the driver of the Fiat Uno, only conspiracy theorists thought "for a long time" that James Andanson owned the Fiat Uno. There were questions about Mr. Andanson's Fiat Uno but it was quickly proven that the car was not operable the day Diana died. Obviously you are going to believe what you believe.

ETA: Also, if memory serves the Mishcon note (called that because it was written by Diana's lawyer--not Diana) also said that the Queen was planning to abdicate.

Last edited:
...if memory serves the Mishcon note (called that because it was written by Diana's lawyer--not Diana) also said that the Queen was planning to abdicate.
The Queen abdicate???? Hahahaha!!! That will NEVER happen. Never. For her family abdication is anathema, thanks to the position her father was put in by his brother. She will never abdicate

The Queen abdicate???? Hahahaha!!! That will NEVER happen. Never. For her family abdication is anathema, thanks to the position her father was put in by his brother. She will never abdicate

Exactly. To evaluate the veracity of Diana's claims that Prince Charles was planning to kill her via automobile, you need to look at the full contents of the Diana's letter to Burrell and the Mishcon note. Both insist that Charles was actually in love with Tiggy and he was planning to get rid of Camilla somehow. Diana also orally told Lord Mishcon and his law partners that Tiggy had an abortion and the Queen was going to abdicate. The fact that Diana made such obviously untrue claims undermined her credibility.

If I thought my husband was planning to kill me, I would do more than write a letter to my butler and tell my lawyers a few years later. I would be telling all my friends and letting my husband know that I told all my friends. Then I would use some of the millions I got in my divorce settlement and hired my own security.

Exactly. To evaluate the veracity of Diana's claims that Prince Charles was planning to kill her via automobile, you need to look at the full contents of the Diana's letter to Burrell and the Mishcon note. Both insist that Charles was actually in love with Tiggy and he was planning to get rid of Camilla somehow. Diana also orally told Lord Mishcon and his law partners that Tiggy had an abortion and the Queen was going to abdicate. The fact that Diana made such obviously untrue claims undermined her credibility.

If I thought my husband was planning to kill me, I would do more than write a letter to my butler and tell my lawyers a few years later. I would be telling all my friends and letting my husband know that I told all my friends. Then I would use some of the millions I got in my divorce settlement and hired my own security.

I want to clarify I was NOT mocking you - I understood your wording, I was just delighted to read someone posting something rational:flowers:

Diana said the Queen would abdicate - now I love Diana, bless her, but that is one of the most, if not the most, absolutely ludicrous statements I have ever heard. The Queen will die (hopefully not soon, I love her!) before abdication. Anyone who would make such a statement was not thinking clearly or did not know history.

:previous: My best guess is that Diana was told these things by one of her New Age gurus or someone in her circle who was using her to cause a great deal of mischief.

:previous: He's fled? :ohmy: Surely not! I'm astonished!

Soldier flees UK after receiving death threats from Paul Burrell. Next on Geraldo, Oprah, Phil, Springer and EXCLUSIVE Daily Mail interview.

Of course its all totally made up. :D I really doubt the credibility of this "soldier".

:previous: He's fled? :ohmy: Surely not! I'm astonished!

He took the money for selling his made up story and ran like hell, lol. Shocking. Next the DM will be saying the DofE had him kidnapped and locked up in the Tower.
Sometimes I think the DM and the Express and their ilk should get prizes for creative writing since journalism is certainly not their forte although some naïve souls clearly believe whatever the read in these so called newspapers.

He took the money for selling his made up story and ran like hell, lol. Shocking. Next the DM will be saying the DofE had him kidnapped and locked up in the Tower.

There are a lot of people on TRF itself, leave alone general public,who are more than willing to believe the second scenario also..

He took the money for selling his made up story and ran like hell, lol.

I just can't believe anyone would make up a story like that! It's shattered me.

Or perhaps not!

:ROFLMAO::lol::D

There are a lot of people on TRF itself, leave alone general public,who are more than willing to believe the second scenario also..

I fear you are right.

Where oh where did Soldier N go?/Oh where, or where can he be?:p Why do people give credence to discredited people? One of the mysteries of life.

Video:
The former SAS soldier who has claimed Diana was the target of an MI6 hit, has fled the UK just days before Scotland Yard could question him-
Diana 'murder' probe - The Morning Show

I'd be on that guy's tail like white on rice to question him.

Video:
The former SAS soldier who has claimed Diana was the target of an MI6 hit, has fled the UK just days before Scotland Yard could question him-
Diana 'murder' probe - The Morning Show

I'd be on that guy's tail like white on rice to question him.

I would imagine they are. Depending on where you live in the US and the extent of the report filed with law officials, filing a false police report can carry criminal charges of a misdemeanor or a felony.

I don't know what the laws are in the UK but I would imagine that claiming something along the lines of what this person did, it would carry severe repercussions.

Back
Top Bottom